FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 misplaced long balls to the same ****** spot!

02E4EFBFF8EE5C60C2589CCCEA97E4194891686C

I am playing Rooney as attacking mid and RVP as a forward, but when i am in the match they automatically switch position, and when i change it in match they just swap again.
it is pretty annoying, i must say.

every goal, and i mean every goal seems to come from a cross into the gap between defenders and goalie and then its smashed in, or if the keeper saves it, defenders are too slow to react and someone else taps it in. this is for both me in attack and the opposition. it seems to have an aversion of playing through the middle

Am I the only one having major problems with the goalies? I'm about 15 games in and have lost the majority of them due to the goalie palming the ball away straight to the player who took the shot, who then shoots again, goalie palms it to player, shoots again, palms it to player again.

I've had the goalie save shots 4 times in a row but hits it straight back to the attacking striker every time until he usually scores. Doesn't matter which keeper I use they all do it.

I've also had the ball bouncing of the post and come to a stop near the goal line, the keeper just leaves it for someone to run up and score. I've also shipped in a few goals from the ball going straight through the goalie like he wasn't there and straight through the net too.

Surely I'm not the only one?

Last edited:
every goal, and i mean every goal seems to come from a cross into the gap between defenders and goalie and then its smashed in, or if the keeper saves it, defenders are too slow to react and someone else taps it in. this is for both me in attack and the opposition. it seems to have an aversion of playing through the middle

in addition to my little moan here, i have just conceded once again from a cross via a header from that formidable chap known as nathan dyer, all of 5'5" whilst steve bould is telling me to close down alan tate who keeps skinning my left back, with all his 9 pace and acceleration.

i'm pretty sure that is what is known as karma, in a nutshell

Am I the only one having major problems with the goalies? I'm about 15 games in and have lost the majority of them due to the goalie palming the ball away straight to the player who took the shot, who then shoots again, goalie palms it to player, shoots again, palms it to player again.

I've had the goalie save shots 4 times in a row but hits it straight back to the attacking striker every time until he usually scores. Doesn't matter which keeper I use they all do it.

I've also had the ball bouncing of the post and come to a stop near the goal line, the keeper just leaves it for someone to run up and score. I've also shipped in a few goals from the ball going straight through the goalie like he wasn't there and straight through the net too.

Surely I'm not the only one?

Same, but both problems have been reported. I'm sure they'll be fixed by the release of the final version.

Long balls from defenders and GKs even more, the entire team when I set there passing to one above shortest. And the keeper's distribution is set to defender collect RB, at which the defender doesn't come short like in 2012, dampens the possession game.

hey guys. if i bought this game right now would i be able to play it? or have i "missed the boat"

Clearly the way to combat the bugs with defenders is just not to play any!

8CED2A848171C73AE7685E19741EFF8A97599882

Just started an A-leaague save and noticed a few things -

- All clubs valued at 1.2 mil, bit odd as they all have owners of different wealth...

- Clubs region is set as OCEANIA. They are meant to be in the Asian region.

- They all have continental rep. nothing big but a bit odd.

Also in my first week of the job news items came up as Mancini sacked and mourinho sacked, without games being played... a bit odd.

ok, i just bought it and now....? nothing so far? what do i do? just wait for another email?

I seem to be picking up one **** of a lot of light knocks. Had about 10 so far in 3 games...

I'm having a very annoying thing with my Fm13 when using my laptop. When signing new scouts i can't see '' staff roles '' and '' scouting knowledge '' bars. My resolution is 1366x768. 60 00hz. Anyone have solution? Everything worked fine with Fm12.

Thanks

And yeah it's windowed mode what you see in photo but that was the only way to get screenshot. It looks same with full screen..

Last edited:
Anyone else get soo many injuries, does my head in!

It's weird and frustrating to see every team talk that I held made my players switch off no matter which tone I set.

it's frustating to see cristiano ronaldo's composure being 10 ! this is jut LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back