FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

Zavvi say on their website that they're going to give me an early access code, but on the FM website it says that Zavvi isn't a participating retailer, unless anyone else can spot it?

Does this still hold true? The game is due to be released tomorrow....and no code yet in my email

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. There will be a beta released by Steam around 2 weeks before the release date of November 2. Serial keys will be made available two days prior to the beta live date. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks.

Best regards,

Nexway Customer Service

Look 2 posts above yours and see where Sean has clearly stated when the BETA's will arrive.

As far as i know, and i cite Dunc who works for SI as my main reference, SI have not yet released the BETA codes to retailers, so how you got yours i'm not sure... More likely is that you have received your steam code to allow you to pre-load the game before the release date.

I read that SEGA were distributing the codes and they had already sent them out to retailers.. That's what it says on their website. But yeah, it's upto the retailer as to when they send them out to customers.

Look 2 posts above yours and see where Sean has clearly stated when the BETA's will arrive.

sorry, had page open for a while, and i forgot to refresh the page before posting my comment later, so didn't see it

Last edited:
I got mine from Green Man Gaming for the offer £24 will i get a beta code from them?

fm

By Green Man Gaming
"The Football Manager 2013 beta is currently set for Friday October 19th. We're not currently able to send out keys but will have more information available next week."

Hey guys, I've yet to preorder FM13 yet, but I was planning to do so in a couple of hours time after school's over via Steam.. If I do, would I still be able to receive the Beta code and play the Beta version?

yep. but steam version is double the price than from fm base, and fmbase you a code tonight to activate with steam and download beta early as well

steam:

Pre-Purchase Offer

Pre-Purchase and receive access to the beta when it starts!

So does the Beta go live 00:01 Friday UK time?
Cuz thats like early in the morning here.
Just wondering.And has anyone who has ordered from GreenManGaming heard of their access codes?

Is this version of fmbase now the same as the version provided via Steam?
So it must also support all languages ​​and the Dutch language contain?

If I pre-ordered it like Saturday (after the supposed day it goes live) from here, would I still get a BETA code?

Getting too excited now. Refreshing my Hotmail account every 5 minutes.

Is this version of fmbase now the same as the version provided via Steam?
So it must also support all languages ​​and the Dutch language contain?

Yes it's the same version as seen on Steam.

Thank you for the comment!:D

I can play the game tomorrow in Dutch

Hmmm. I was going to hold out until demo release due to tight finances. However after seeing the last of the video blogs, I'm starting to crack lol

I hope everyone remembers that this is still a BETA version and may not be 100% polished and ready to go.

I hope everyone remembers that this is still a BETA version and may not be 100% polished and ready to go.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.