FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

The Post Your Frustrations thread may be very laughable the next few days lol

Like a couple of other people have asked, if I pre-order it tomorrow will I still receive the BETA code?

Only Sean can answer that, i'll try and find out.

I hope everyone remembers that this is still a BETA version and may not be 100% polished and ready to go.

Keepers a little dodgy at times in beta from what I've heard, but nothing else too major.

By Green Man Gaming
"The Football Manager 2013 beta is currently set for Friday October 19th. We're not currently able to send out keys but will have more information available next week."

GreenManGaming just tweeted this:

We'll be sending out keys for FM13 later today. Once this starts there will be another announcement via our blog - James

Just saw this on GAME.. :| FML, I haven't pre-ordered yet.

"Your bonus item will be emailed to you on the Thursday after you preorder starting 04/10/12. Codes will be emailed every Thursday on a weekly basis. You must preorder by 11:59pm on the Tuesday in order to be emailed your code Thursday of the same week. Any preorders after that date will be added to the following week. The last batch of codes will be sent 01/11/12 for preorders up to 23:59 30/10/12"

Is this the same everywhere? Seems like a **** way of doing it if I have to wait until next Thursday just to get a key. :/

Just saw this on GAME.. :| FML, I haven't pre-ordered yet.

"Your bonus item will be emailed to you on the Thursday after you preorder starting 04/10/12. Codes will be emailed every Thursday on a weekly basis. You must preorder by 11:59pm on the Tuesday in order to be emailed your code Thursday of the same week. Any preorders after that date will be added to the following week. The last batch of codes will be sent 01/11/12 for preorders up to 23:59 30/10/12"

Is this the same everywhere? Seems like a **** way of doing it if I have to wait until next Thursday just to get a key. :/

I'm better off waiting for demo then. Some places are sending out keys later today, but never seen any of the other bit mentioned

I suspect that will be game saving on man hours but just doing one 'run' of bulk email drops per week, rather than emailing every time a customer buys.

I'm pretty sure via fm-base/nexway you will just get your code as soon as possiblem, ie tonight if you ordered now.

I'm better off waiting for demo then. Some places are sending out keys later today, but never seen any of the other bit mentioned

I think Steam might be different... Just means paying £29.99 for FM, something I never do -.-

I think Steam might be different... Just means paying £29.99 for FM, something I never do -.-

Then grab a bargain at FM Base for a knock down price ;)
That's what I'll be doing anyway. Anything to help towards the cost of Hagen Daz lol

Though there is somewhere selling it fo £21.95 but don't know how reliable they are tbh.

That's what I'll be doing anyway. Anything to help towards the cost of Hagen Daz lol

I did purchase from here last year but I'm just not sure a £3 saving is worth running the risk of not receiving the BETA for another week. :p

I did purchase from here last year but I'm just not sure a £3 saving is worth running the risk of not receiving the BETA for another week. :p

To be honest I don't really bother with BETA's for games, I just wait for demo's. And I have a feeling the servers will pushed to the limits once it goes live. If as people say,there are a few niggly problems with some parts I'd rather wait a few days longer til they are sorted out

Though there is somewhere selling it fo £21.95 but don't know how reliable they are tbh.

Grainger games are selling it for £21, reliable shop I'd say.

guys, guys problem. I bought 007 Legends, and was gonna wait for FM for a while, but they've not taken the money out my account for 007, so I might order FM now. but

but

but

should I :eek:

Grainger games are selling it for £21, reliable shop I'd say.

guys, guys problem. I bought 007 Legends, and was gonna wait for FM for a while, but they've not taken the money out my account for 007, so I might order FM now. but

but

but

should I :eek:

Yeah not had problems with Grainger Game myself. Seem reliable enough compared to places like Play.

And yes you should. Though I'm having a dilemna of my own. Meant to be going out at weekend, but the more I hear about this it's really testing my willpower lol

Last edited:
If you ordered from FM-Base, the beta keys have started to get sent out. Sega/Sports Interactive have not made the beta live yet though.

Once you have downloaded/installed the beta build version, the game will update to the final release version on the official release date: Friday November 2d. No additional activation code will be provided.

All game progress from the beta will be accessible in the final version.

Please check this page for further details about the Beta: http://www.sigames.com/news/14165/FM13+Pre+Order+Offer+Early+access+Beta+FAQ

Yeah not had problems with Grainger Game myself. Seem reliable enough compared to places like Play.

And yes you should. Though I'm having a dilemna of my own. Meant to be going out at weekend, but the more I hear about this it's really testing my willpower lol

Gah, I'm debating whether or not to go out Friday too. I'm ill, skint, have 007 Legends and possibly FM12. >_<

Gah, I'm debating whether or not to go out Friday too. I'm ill, skint, have 007 Legends and possibly FM12. >_<

We all know playing FM is more fun (and cheaper in the long run) than going out and being sociable.. :D

Dunc is right there. Spend a fortune on one night....or £27 on something that will last for ages and be more enjoyable.....plus going out means being nice to people I don't like.

My mind is made up then lol