FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

Have to wait for my money to clear which will be 10 past midnight. Grrrrr lol

well god **** guys, you knew this was coming. you couldnt save 25 quid or however much you guys are paying for it?

Set up a game savings account. every month put 10 pounds in. this is easy stuff fellas. Obviously fm13 is worth changing your WHOLE life for (sarcasm).

well god **** guys, you knew this was coming. you couldnt save 25 quid or however much you guys are paying for it?

Set up a game savings account. every month put 10 pounds in. this is easy stuff fellas. Obviously fm13 is worth changing your WHOLE life for (sarcasm).

oO)

What?

Not everyone has a job, ad even if they do, plenty are just scraping by every month. £30 quid on something that is not essential to staying alive and living under a roof isn't achievable for everyone.

Welcome to the recession.

I pre ordered mine over a month ago from steam, still no code for me hopefully it is emailed today and goes live tonight I'm bored of fifa already!!

I pre ordered mine over a month ago from steam, still no code for me hopefully it is emailed today and goes live tonight I'm bored of fifa already!!

If you ordered it through steam it should just update and download automatically, so you shouldn't need to wait for a code.

Not everyone has a job, ad even if they do, plenty are just scraping by every month. £30 quid on something that is not essential to staying alive and living under a roof isn't achievable for everyone.

Welcome to the recession.

Without hijacking this thread but that's bang on. Ever since I split from my ex she's actually worse off-even though she's working, has child benefit and tax credits. And I'm better off. But even though right now I'm better off financially it's an absolutely soul destroying thing to have when not working, especially with living costs continuously rising (like power bills going up quite a bit). I can't see how people can just sit aroun and be happy not working.

Anyhoo back to thread subject in hand

I received my code! Pre-ordered from this site just this morning.. the game is still locked on steam though, so cant pre-install or download yet. :'(

i pre ordered at the hut starting to wish i had just done it through fm base hopefully get my code soon but i have not herd anything from them since i pre orderd a few weeks ago

Not everyone has a job, ad even if they do, plenty are just scraping by every month.

And the really clever people kill 2 birds with one stone and get a job where you play football manager all day...

Received a code from green man gaming. It says it for Football Manager 2013 when its available to download on the 2nd Novemebr.
I'm guessing the code for the beta version will be different?

Any idea when I will be able to start downloading the BETA from Steam? Usually for the full game it's a few hours before it comes out so I assume the BETA is the same?

Is it possible to pre-load the Beta?

That's what I'm wondering. You can do it with the full game so I assume you can do it with the BETA. I think if we leave STEAM open then it will start automatically when it becomes available.

That's what I'm wondering. You can do it with the full game so I assume you can do it with the BETA. I think if we leave STEAM open then it will start automatically when it becomes available.

Correct. It will start downloading once available, you are unable to pre-load it, but you can pre-activate it and leave steam open so when it does get activated, it should download automatically.

Just purchased from the base, how long does it take to get all the emails through?

much love

please ignore me, went to junk for some reason

Last edited: