FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 475
  • Views Views 57K
I phoned Zavvi and was told that the codes will not be sent out until tomorrow :/. What a joke lol. I am so impatient but prefer to buy my copies on DVD than digitally. I asked them if they will be sent out at midnight and she said at some point tomorrow :/. Won't be ordering games from these again haha.

Why must I live in the only area in London where carrier pigeon is still a more effective method of communication than internet?

Why must I live in the only area in London where carrier pigeon is still a more effective method of communication than internet?

In my day that's how we sent post. Aye good days them were.

Enjoy lol

Never mind, just checked Miles' twitter page and he says you can still get it early by ordering now! Time to stop these posts, I'm off to get FM13 on the go. See you later.

647780.jpg

This is when I say "**** it, yolo" right?

I guess this is when I point out that not only is my internet both fibre-optic and as smooth as freshly-spread nutella, but the only work I have due is 300 words about whatever the **** I want.

once it installs can we play it or will it be locked to play till tonight at midnight anyone know?

once it installs can we play it or will it be locked to play till tonight at midnight anyone know?

I'll tell you in 30 seconds.

Edit*

Nope, nothing locked. All works fine and there is a big "BETA" in the bottom right hand corner to remind you what you are using. Hopefully people see that and then think before they post certain things. :D

Last edited:

What is everyone's obsession with midnight?! No one at SI has ever mentioned midnight...

What is everyone's obsession with midnight?! No one at SI has ever mentioned midnight...

ive just bein going with wat everyone else says here about midnight, i have no idea but if i do have to wait then il keep messin with fm12 haha

i pre ordered through steam about an hour ago, just checked now and it said install, seems like i might be able to play the beta version when it downloads, i hope it is not joking with me, everyone check

but SI does everything at midnight! Demo history etc

Don't worry, you don't need to wait till midnight.

Saying that, home time for me. Enjoy FM13 everyone. :) (Remember to sign me if I pop up in your game!)

i pre ordered through steam about an hour ago, just checked now and it said install, seems like i might be able to play the beta version when it downloads, i hope it is not joking with me, everyone check

Don't worry, I've already confirmed it is fine.

Announcement - Valve
18:18

Pre-Purchase Football Manager 2013 and play the Beta Now!

Football Manager is the best-selling, most realistic football management series ever made.

For any fan who has ever dreamed of making the big decisions, both on and off the field, this year's version allows you to take control of any club in more than 50 nations across the world and includes all of Europe’s biggest leagues as well as database of over 500,000 real-world players and staff.

As well as some landmark new features in the Career Mode, there are now new ways to enjoy your Football Manager experience.

Was getting so impatient when i saw the beta was live and my steam didn't shw it as downloadable. But after a quick steam restart i can cool down and get my head into fm13 :D

Don't worry, you don't need to wait till midnight.

Saying that, home time for me. Enjoy FM13 everyone. :) (Remember to sign me if I pop up in your game!)

We've already been through this, lifetime contract, one club man: Duncan Greengen

Back