FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 475
  • Views Views 57K
Lads does it download automatically? I already redeemed my code and left steam open? Stuck at work you see sad face

Did you restart steam first? You need to do that first

nvm-you're at work lol

I have the same problem, let me know when you get your email containing the download link please mate!

I pre ordered from this website last weekend I believe, payment has come out my bank as of yesterdat and everything but I got no confirmation email or an email with a code. What can I do?

Gah, pre-ordered from Zavvi, have no code, and from what I've seen on here, other folk who ordered from Zavvi are in the same boat. Has ANYONE who ordered from Zavvi got their code? Also, if were to cancel my order off Zavvi and order it on here, would I get a beta code tonight?

I pre ordered from this website last weekend I believe, payment has come out my bank as of yesterdat and everything but I got no confirmation email or an email with a code. What can I do?

Always worth checking your spam folder just in case

Currently downloading........ Cue the missus walking in from work with a face like a slapped ***, must remember to change the locks for FM2014! :P

Only took me 16 minutes to download also, so much for people worrying about the download speeds and it taking hours upon hours :)

Sorry I don't know if this has been asked.

I ordered of here around 30 minutes ago does anyone know if the nexway servers are down because I received the paypal payment confirmation but nothing from them.

Sorry I don't know if this has been asked.

I ordered of here around 30 minutes ago does anyone know if the nexway servers are down because I received the paypal payment confirmation but nothing from them.

Best to give them a bit of time. Some get the e-mail a couple of hours later, some sooner, some later. Just have to be patient

No such luck with the junk folder. Im worried i may have mistyped my email is there anything i can do.

No such luck with the junk folder. Im worried i may have mistyped my email is there anything i can do.

I'm in the same boat and it's unlikely we both typed and confirmed the wrong email so I think we'll just have to be patient!

Back