FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

so, purchased through steam, no unlock code in the email, but im assuming it will just become downloadable when the time becomes available?

Check your steam library, it should be there...

Any places cheaper than base to pre-purchase? I doubt it as 26.99 is very good!

Plenty of places, but these are generally disc copies so wont be delivered (with steam code inside the box) until release day. All the cheap BETA access offers are sold out as far as i can tell.

The advantage of buying just the steam code from us or another e-retailer is you get the code emailed immediately and don't have to wait around for physical product to be posted.

it is in the library, but greyed out at the moment, "not yet released". This must be what most on steam are experiencing?

Cant download or pre-load anything at the moment. which is what i was expecting. just checking to see if others are having the same experience.

GMG did have a limited number for £19.99, but I think all the codes are now gone. There are several online retailers offering the boxed version for as little as £21.85, but I don't believe the majority of them are part of the offer to include the beta.

Entirely depends on whether you want the beta or not really.

it is in the library, but greyed out at the moment, "not yet released". This must be what most on steam are experiencing?

Cant download or pre-load anything at the moment. which is what i was expecting. just checking to see if others are having the same experience.

You wont be able to pre-load the BETA, it will begin download when SI/SEGA/Steam hit the button to go live.

When the full game is released your BETA copy will be automatically updated to the full version by steam, much like a patch.

You wont be able to pre-load the BETA, it will begin download when SI/SEGA/Steam hit the button to go live.

When the full game is released your BETA copy will be automatically updated to the full version by steam, much like a patch.

thanks for the response. Today is gonna be a busy one if they hit that go-live button. Almost like the nuclear arsenal right? ha. Thanks Jake!

I've got a bunch of free time today, guess its fifa13 on ps3 (mwhitehorn07) for the day.

If I buy FM13 tonight here (19:00h), will I get tonight my beta code?

Lol, Not even ordered it yet and I'm excited. If the Beta isn't out tonight then all **** will break loose on the FM forums.

If I Pre-order it now from Amazon ar any shop, will i get the Beta-code in order to play tomorrow??

If I Pre-order it now from Amazon ar any shop, will i get the Beta-code in order to play tomorrow??

Absolutely no idea about the code, but surely whether anything would come from Amazon tomorrow would be down to how much postage you are willing to pay?

Anyway, there is no guarantee anyone will be playing the beta tomorrow.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-18%20at%2017.57.27.png

https://twitter.com/milessi/status/258974761235931136

Miles himself on twitter has just cofirmed it goes live tonight