Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Morgan Schneiderlin
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 10m + (13.75m Over 30 Months) (Overall transfer of 23.75m)
Year: 2014/15

Had a really good season last year and now everyone wants my top players! Already declined transfers for Gaston and Wanyama

I'd keep him for at least another season, he'll only increase in value anyway and he's a very good player.

Player: Marco Verrati
Team you are managing:
Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer:
Moussa Dembele + 13,5m.
Year: August 2014

PSG is intersted in Dembele who is worthing 30m. i think Verrati would be an excellent DLP since Dembele can't play very well in that role...my scouter says that they want over 30m. for Verrati ...

Player: Marco Verrati
Team you are managing:
Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer:
Moussa Dembele + 13,5m.
Year: August 2014

PSG is intersted in Dembele who is worthing 30m. i think Verrati would be an excellent DLP since Dembele can't play very well in that role...my scouter says that they want over 30m. for Verrati ...

Verratti is a monster, I'd either do the deal or look to raise enough money to sign him anyway.

I disagree, Corchia is great and especially for that fee.

View attachment 418704

Fair enough, I wasn't sure how he develops as I haven't heard anyone mention him, and I am only in the 2nd season. But at the start of the game/2nd season he defintely isn't as good (Current ability wise) as he was last year!

Player: rvp
Team you are managing: man utd
Team who are buying/selling: barca
Offer: 35m
Year: july 2014

Player: rvp
Team you are managing: man utd
Team who are buying/selling: barca
Offer: 35m
Year: july 2014

Definitely deal. He's getting old and it'll probably be the last time you'll get anywhere near that much for him (Suprised you can get anywhere near that now tbh). If you need to replace him, get Timo Werner

Fair enough, I wasn't sure how he develops as I haven't heard anyone mention him, and I am only in the 2nd season. But at the start of the game/2nd season he defintely isn't as good (Current ability wise) as he was last year!

Well nevermind, I actually got them down to 3.3m but then the bastards leaked it and Monaco Lyon and Arsenal came in. He accepted about 20k from me but Monaco paid him 65k a week so he went there :(

Player: Farfan
Team you are managing: Schalke 04
Team who are buying/selling: Man Utd
Offer: 22m
Year: 2013/14

Player: Alexandre Pato
Team You Are Managing: Tottenham
Team Who Are Buying/Selling: Corinthians
Offer: 16Mill

Player: Aleksandar Mitrovic
Team You Are Managing: Tottenham
Team Who Are Selling: Wolfsburg
Offer: 10Mill

Player: JESE
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Monaco
Offer: 33m puonds ( 25 upfront)

i should mention that Jese scored 35 goals for me last season and was La Liga's best young player.

Last edited:
Player: JESE
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Monaco
Offer: 33m puonds ( 25 upfront)

i should mention that Jese scored 35 goals for me last season and was La Liga's best young player.

Definitely no deal, loads of potential, and clearly he is already performing well. You don't need the money, and even if you did there are plenty of other fringe players in your squad you can sell :)

Definitely no deal, loads of potential, and clearly he is already performing well. You don't need the money, and even if you did there are plenty of other fringe players in your squad you can sell :)

i got Lewandowski on free, so i have to offload someone. Benzema maybe?

i got Lewandowski on free, so i have to offload someone. Benzema maybe?

I'd defenitely sell Benzema rather than Jese. Especially considering Jese's versatility, and the fact that in a few years when you need to replace Lewa, Jese can replace him, but if you kept Benzema he would probably be past it.

I'd defenitely sell Benzema rather than Jese. Especially considering Jese's versatility, and the fact that in a few years when you need to replace Lewa, Jese can replace him, but if you kept Benzema he would probably be past it.

thanks so much for replying.

what would be a good price for benzema? he had a good season too, scored 20 goals.

Player:Lucas Ocampos
Team you are managing: Tottenham HotspurTeam who are selling: Monaco
Offer: 6.8m euros
Year: Septembre 2014

I'm looking to sign him as he is on the tranfer list...i have Lamela as AMR who is outstanding, so i will rotate him...

thanks so much for replying.

what would be a good price for benzema? he had a good season too, scored 20 goals.

I'd of thought you'd be able to get similar to Jese, although I'd accept anything above ?25m, if you really need to offload a striker. (If you don't need the money, loan out Jese for a high monthly fee, and keep Benzema as backup for a season or 2)

I'd of thought you'd be able to get similar to Jese, although I'd accept anything above ?25m, if you really need to offload a striker. (If you don't need the money, loan out Jese for a high monthly fee, and keep Benzema as backup for a season or 2)

Since he's on his last year, just sold him to City for 30m pounds.

i've got Lewandowski, Jese and werner as back up.

thanks man:)

Player: Ashley Williams
Team You Are Managing: Southampton
Team Who Are Buying/Selling: Swansea
Offer: ?4.2mil
Year: July 2013
Other info: Just bought Balanta too, was thinking Williams' experience would help Balanta's development

Player: Klaas Jan Huntelaar
Team you are managing: Bayern
Team who are buying/selling: Schalke
Offer: ?12.75m (release clause)
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Have 3 strikers already - Werner, Pizarro and Mandzukic...but I don't plan on using Mandzukic as a first-teamer.