[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

omg, this is a great tactic. I have at least 15 shoots on target in every match, and despite the 3 Cb's it's pretty solid in defence. Thank you very much for this, it's by far the best tactic I've tried up to now.

Well was gonna break almost every record with a single player but decided to cheat me out of it. Injured my star striker for 2-3months ended his playing time for the season.

omg, this is a great tactic. I have at least 15 shoots on target in every match, and despite the 3 Cb's it's pretty solid in defence. Thank you very much for this, it's by far the best tactic I've tried up to now.

This tactic seems to score lots of goals and lost lots of goals
But in fact it is balanced tactic

great tactic. you really inspirated me. based on your team instructions, mentality and fluidity I created a simple flat 4-4-2 which won me 2nd league with media prediction 12th and 1st with media prediction 18th in chile within 2 seasons.

Great tactic zero sea! It' s doing wonders for my atletico madrid team.
keep up the good work!
some screenshots:

View attachment 406385View attachment 406387View attachment 406388

1. Do you have issueswith Gil Romero beeing constantly injured like i had?
2. Juanfran and Felipe are GREAT to play as MR or ML if you focus their training there.
3. Diego Costa sold?
4. Think this is best tactic i have tried as 2nd season it won me EVERYTHING and i only had 3 losses whole season in all competitions!
5. Use Olivier, he turns into a complete creative beast if played!

1. Do you have issueswith Gil Romero beeing constantly injured like i had?
2. Juanfran and Felipe are GREAT to play as MR or ML if you focus their training there.
3. Diego Costa sold?
4. Think this is best tactic i have tried as 2nd season it won me EVERYTHING and i only had 3 losses whole season in all competitions!
5. Use Olivier, he turns into a complete creative beast if played!

1. till now not an issue, although i am using him mostly in ChL and as a sub in la liga. (i am near christmas)
2. thanks, i ll train them for a new position.
3. no mate, i use him as stcl.
4. i totally agree. it s a great tactic
5. i loaned him to increase my funds as i bought lewandowski, who is a beast as STC. next season i ll try him
i also believe that atletico has 3-4 youngsters who might develop pretty good

what teamtalks do you use? especially in half time, i tried the ones i used in fm 2013 but except aggressive ones, the others don't seem to work

Last edited:
zero private me your steam name to add you I got screenshots u can use dunno how to post so ull need to take off my steam.

hey Zero I liked this tactics and although you told us not to tweak your tactics. well, I did tweak it a little. only changing the mentality from contain to defensive and it helps my team secure a win after replaying with your tactics and got beaten to a pulp by the same team. (I do use a save before match though) hope it helps those who got beaten by teams who're not supposed to be able to win against our team
all you have to do is to change the mentality, all other aspects is good.
just sharing

hey Zero I liked this tactics and although you told us not to tweak your tactics. well, I did tweak it a little. only changing the mentality from contain to defensive and it helps my team secure a win after replaying with your tactics and got beaten to a pulp by the same team. (I do use a save before match though) hope it helps those who got beaten by teams who're not supposed to be able to win against our team
all you have to do is to change the mentality, all other aspects is good.
just sharing

I have said.
use the original tactic for
at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance.

I'm trying your advice now

Last edited:
zero private me your steam name to add you I got screenshots u can use dunno how to post so ull need to take off my steam.

Sorry my English is poor
I often use translation software
We had better chat here

use creenshot software or drawing tools

Last edited:
he does not exacly mean use a nepncil and draw on the screen (drawing tool), what he means is you can open the steam screenshot folder and drag the picturs straight into the chat here.

you can just use either use "Insert image" from this forum or imageshack or photobucket to upload your screenshot. they are all free and easy to use.

Last edited: