FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Yeah 70 million!! I'm not sure why they'd offer that much! Who would you buy if I decided to sell?

Yeah 70 million!! I'm not sure why they'd offer that much! Who would you buy if I decided to sell?

depends, any good young regens with potential knocking about. or you could go for the known wonderkids such as zaza,barbosa etc...

bought barbosa mate. Kept sturridge as i was unsure but he has gone on to score a fair few goals already! Probably be gone next summer

dc8342ecd4deb613ab446f25d9e1b182.png

P.S I will accept this.. I need him - but on a more serious note my transfer budget is that high because I sold Adem Ljajic to PSG for £50m, Jonny to PSG for £30m, Kyle Naughton to Arsenal for £30m.. you see the trend :p

My transfer history:
Gyazo - 22f704cb4632f2349db919ccb0c497c7.png
Gyazo - 121a993eb2e6e3e7959021a77f19af9c.png
Gyazo - 2e203b353c05eabf3c2e30970a5ef962.png

You see the general trend of me making significant amounts of money while also improving my squad - I've not won the Premier League yet.. narrowly missing out by 1 point to Liverpool on the final day of the season. I did win the Champions league though!

Last edited:
Player : Pique
Club I'm Managing : Liverpool
Selling Club : Barca
Year : Aug 2016
Price: 25 million pounds
Wage: 200000 pounds/week

and few more..

Player : Aguero

Selling Club : Man City
Price: 44 million pounds + clause up to 58m
Wage: 195000 pounds/week

or

Player : Bale

Selling Club : Real Madrid
Price: 20 million pounds + Balotelli (worth 19.5m)
Wage: 235000 pounds/week

I dont really need a cb but seems pique is a world class player,
Also I got Sturridge and Balotelli in the team but one is too easy to get injured another one just too inconsistent. Sturridge scored 2x for me in 1st season but dead in 2nd, luckily balotelli come out and scored 30 goals, but just in the first 3/4 season, lol so maybe looking to buy a striker.

p.s. I actually got chance to snap Vidal and Reus for similar price

Thanks

Last edited:
Player: Paulo Dybala
Club you're managing: Manchester City
Club who are selling: Palermo
Price: £7.75M
Year: July 2016

Player: Richairo Zivkovic
Club who are selling: Ajax
Price: £8.5M

Player: Paco Alcacer
Club who are selling: Valencia
Price: £7M with £1M incentives

The Euro currency seems to have died on FM at these prices :D. Am I missing something here? Was also looking at Lacazette and Berardi but £20-£30-£40M price range vs £6-£9M.

Player: Oscar
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying: PSG
Price: £55
Year: July 2015

Other Info: He got an 7.66 in my first season be offered £55 should I take it and if I do who should I bring in to replace him?

Player: Juan Mata
Club you're managing: Man. Unt.
Club who are buying:
Chelsea
Price: 70 mil. euro
Year: July 2017

Other Info: Mata is 29 years. In team olso i have M. Gotze - free trans., Max. Meyer and H. Tariq

Player: Juan Mata
Club you're managing: Man. Unt.
Club who are buying:
Chelsea
Price: 70 mil. euro
Year: July 2017

Other Info: Mata is 29 years. In team olso i have M. Gotze - free trans., Max. Meyer and H. Tariq

yes, of course

Player: Oscar
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Price: £55
Year: July 2015

Other Info: He got an 7.66 in my first season be offered £55 should I take it and if I do who should I bring in to replace him?

some non league players are worth more than £55 :p i would re-negotiate

i have the opportunity to sign Mario Gotze on a pre- contract agreement from Bayern in the 3rd season but my scouts only rate him as a 2 and half star player. Should i go for it or not?

Same situation with Dani Alves

i have the opportunity to sign Mario Gotze on a pre- contract agreement from Bayern in the 3rd season but my scouts only rate him as a 2 and half star player. Should i go for it or not?

Same situation with Dani Alves

Stars are irrelevant.

What team are you?

Liverpool. Play with 3 midfielders these are Henderson, Can, Romero, Coutinho, Tielimans

Bartra, Varane or Hummels?

Everton - August 2016

Who should I buy? Bartra, Varane or Hummels?
Got all of them for similar values (around €60m) but had to choose 1 of them to be Balanta's partner.
Jesús Vallejo e John Stones are my backup CB's.

Hummels still 27 but my scout said he's slow. Varane is the youngest, 23 but seems to have physical conditions said my scout. Bartra is already 25, has no negative issues reported by the scout, but I don't know if he's at the same level as Varane and Hummels. What you people say?

Everton - August 2016

Who should I buy? Bartra, Varane or Hummels?
Got all of them for similar values (around €60m) but had to choose 1 of them to be Balanta's partner.
Jesús Vallejo e John Stones are my backup CB's.

Hummels still 27 but my scout said he's slow. Varane is the youngest, 23 but seems to have physical conditions said my scout. Bartra is already 25, has no negative issues reported by the scout, but I don't know if he's at the same level as Varane and Hummels. What you people say?

Varane all day long!!!

Player: Raheem Sterling
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Price: £76m

Year: Summer 15/16 window
I played a 4-3-3 with three midfielders and 3 strikers to tremendous success and just don't have the space for Sterling since I accidentally bought too many strikers. During the whole season where I played through to the finals of the Capital One, FA and Champions League, I used Sterling a total of 23 times. Admittedly, he did score 12 goals and provided six assists across those 23 appearances but £76m seems like a REALLY good deal.

Player: Adam Lallana
Club you're manager: Liverpool
Club who are buying: Arsenal
Price: £45m EDIT: I've gotten them up to 50m.
Lallana performed well for me throughout the season with 36 appearances, 7 goals and 10 assists but again £45m seems like really good deal especially since he's not getting any younger.

Thoughts?

Also, looking to get (a) R/L fullback for cover against Flanno and Moreno and Enrique just keeps getting hurt, anyone have any thoughts? And whether or not I should splash the cash to get Pogba? Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Player: Raheem Sterling
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Price: £76m

I played a 4-3-3 with three midfielders and 3 strikers to tremendous success and just don't have the space for Sterling since I accidentally bought too many strikers. During the whole season where I played through to the finals of the Capital One, FA and Champions League, I used Sterling a total of 23 times. Admittedly, he did score 12 goals and provided six assists across those 23 appearances but £76m seems like a REALLY good deal.

Player: Adam Lallana
Club you're manager: Liverpool
Club who are buying: Arsenal
Price: £45m EDIT: I've gotten them up to 50m.
Lallana performed well for me throughout the season with 36 appearances, 7 goals and 10 assists but again £45m seems like really good deal especially since he's not getting any younger.

Thoughts?

Also, looking to get (a) R/L fullback for cover against Flanno and Moreno and Enrique just keeps getting hurt, anyone have any thoughts? And whether or not I should splash the cash to get Pogba? Thanks for the input.

If you really dont need Sterling then deal (but he is brilliant on FM). Deal for Lallana too.

Regarding a LB/RB try Clyne, Vrsaljko, Gaya and De Sciglio. All are very attacking and should be able to play both sides, Gaya may need re-training a little but he becomes world class.

Only splash out on Pogba if he fits your system. Too many people on here buy him and they cannot get him to perform as they're not using him right.

Well, made an alternate save where I bought Pogba and sold a whole bunch of players (that I'll probably regret later) including Sterling (76m), Coutinho (38m), Lallana (51m) and Mignolet (31m!!!).

Hopefully it'll pay off. I tried to get de Sciglio but he just signed a new contract so that's a no go. Gaya's team wants 67m for him which is a bit of madness, I think. I took a punt and managed to land Peruzzi for a cool 4.8m so I hope that'll cover the right side for now. Balanta can cover on the left if need be.