FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Kevin Trapp
Club you're managing: Preston North End

Club who are selling: Eintracht Frankfurt
Price: Free, pre-contract
Year: March 2016, already clinched promotion to BPL

The dilemma is that I already have Nicola Leali, he can still develops (plus that 19 det) although with quite low reflex, while I think Trapp has reached his potential. I don't want these two to compete for game time. Should I stick with Leali or just get Trapp and find some way to rotate.

View attachment 787674View attachment 787676

rotate between the two.. although trapp is amazing on fm

Player: regen
Club you're managing: plymouth
Club who are buying: man utd
Price: 30 mill
Year: june 2019

he cost me 2mill and hes been amazing for me... im torn its alot of money for a club like plymouth only got promoted to the bpl and came 8th

Club who are buying: man utd
Price: 30 mill

he cost me 2mill and hes been amazing for me... im torn its alot of money for a club like plymouth only got promoted to the bpl and came 8th

30m is alot to Plymouth and i'm sure you could use to strengthen and push for a place in europe, Personally i would negotiate with them and push for 50m+ for them, Seems alot easier to do in this version, Managed to get Barca from 26m up to 50m for Belotti and Chelsea up from 22m to 54m for Gabbiadini, Took about 8 negotiations to get them there but aslong as you allow them to negotiate each time they rarely pull out of the deal so if you're going to sell him make sure they pay for him, 30m is a good price but at 19 and valued at 10m already i would be asking 50m for him and settling for no less than 45m unless i was in dire need of the money.

30m is alot to Plymouth and i'm sure you could use to strengthen and push for a place in europe, Personally i would negotiate with them and push for 50m+ for them, Seems alot easier to do in this version, Managed to get Barca from 26m up to 50m for Belotti and Chelsea up from 22m to 54m for Gabbiadini, Took about 8 negotiations to get them there but aslong as you allow them to negotiate each time they rarely pull out of the deal so if you're going to sell him make sure they pay for him, 30m is a good price but at 19 and valued at 10m already i would be asking 50m for him and settling for no less than 45m unless i was in dire need of the money.

i did what you said and i managed to get 40 mil cash up front for him. thnx m8

Player: Angelo Henriquez
Club who are selling: Man Utd
Price:
£5M plus 5M over 48 months
Year: 2016
View attachment 294173

or

Player: Jordan Rhodes
Club who are selling: Blackburn Rovers
Price:
£5M plus 4.7M over 48 months

View attachment 294172

Need a lethal striker to keep me up. Leaning towards Rhodes as his form is a lot better (and he's British), but the attributes and age looks better for henriquez.

Player: Angelo Henriquez
Club who are selling: Man Utd
Price:
£5M plus 5M over 48 months
View attachment 788241

or

Player: Jordan Rhodes
Club who are selling: Blackburn Rovers
Price:
£5M plus 4.7M over 48 months

View attachment 788244

Need a lethal striker to keep me up. Leaning towards Rhodes as his form is a lot better (and he's British), but the attributes and age looks better for henriquez.

henriques without a doubt better potential and his stats look amazing already.

Club who are buying: monaco
Price: 50 mill

arghh another problem, his currently my backup striker but his sooo amazing for his age i bought him for 675k but 50 mil is a lot of money im torn, because i know he has the potential to be worldclass

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you are managing: Manchester United
Cub who are buying: PSG
Price: 50M + 20% future fee
Year: November 2021

Gyazo - 367e41c0ed77fd26c1e8e0bf4ffad8dd.png

I don't want to sell.. (see here: Gyazo - bd91ca4f344592b7dd4a2a7d709adfc1.png) but... I can't fit him in my tactical plans and a regen called Cristiano Ballardini who is a physical beast. (20 pace, 18 acceleration, 20 work rate.. etc) is performing significantly better and is 5 years younger. I made a mistake refusing to sell Rafael to PSG for £40m and a year later he went for free to some other french team because he didn't get any games ahead of Kovacic.

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you are managing: Manchester United
Cub who are buying: PSG
Price: 50M + 20% future fee
Year: November 2021

Gyazo - 367e41c0ed77fd26c1e8e0bf4ffad8dd.png

I don't want to sell.. (see here: Gyazo - bd91ca4f344592b7dd4a2a7d709adfc1.png) but... I can't fit him in my tactical plans and a regen called Cristiano Ballardini who is a physical beast. (20 pace, 18 acceleration, 20 work rate.. etc) is performing significantly better and is 5 years younger. I made a mistake refusing to sell Rafael to PSG for £40m and a year later he went for free to some other french team because he didn't get any games ahead of Kovacic.

if you have a better player in his position and you dont have plans for him then whats the point of keeping him. sell.

Player: Marquinhos
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are selling: PSG
Price: £3.7M but I am offering £5M + Mathieu Debuchy
Year: January 2015
Extra info: Was offered to me for only £3.7M in December. Been trying to get rid of Debuchy all season because he plays rubbish and nobody wants him. Is Marquinhos any good because he was bought by PSG for nearly £27M and they're selling him for £3.7 at the age of 20. Nobody else was interested or bidded for him so am not sure if there's something about him that the AI knows that I don't about him

This seems to be a known issue/bug/weird FM thing.

A lot of people have reported that PSG transfer list him in the second or third season only wanting a few million. He is an absolute buy. He is a quality player and you can easily flip profit for him, or in most cases he goes on to become a top player for most teams.

I believe SI were looking to resolve this issue where PSG seem to transfer list some of their hot prospects for a few million.

Have him on shortlist on my game, hasn't come up yet as being transfer listed but seems a matter of time according to most

Player: Jean-Michel Masson
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Napoli
Price: £40m
Year: January 2023

View attachment 293449 View attachment 293448

I brought him 2 and a half years ago for 10m, and he looks class, but is 40m too much for a 18 year old? Baring in mind 3.5* is a World Class player. :p

Player: Jean-Michel Masson
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Napoli
Price: £40m
Year: January 2023

View attachment 789877 View attachment 789880

I brought him 2 and a half years ago for 10m, and he looks class, but is 40m too much for a 18 year old? Baring in mind 3.5* is a World Class player. :p

I suppose the question would be how often is he likely to play? He is 5th choice according to your coach, but what sort of ages the 4 ahead of him?

I suppose the question would be how often is he likely to play? He is 5th choice according to your coach, but what sort of ages the 4 ahead of him?

Suarez is 35, Roberts can play on the wings, but his main position is ST and so can Sterling, but he can naturally play across the attack line, except ST, where he's accomplished. Correa is leaving for Wolves, so most likely. :)

A bit of extra info, we have got -144m in the bank, but we normally make it up in the summer, but it would be nice to sell some players to get some money.

Suarez is 35, Roberts can play on the wings, but his main position is ST and so can Sterling, but he can naturally play across the attack line, except ST, where he's accomplished. Correa is leaving for Wolves, so most likely. :)

I'd be tempted to reject the bid unless they offer very silly money. If he is likely to start playing soon, then in a couple of seasons time, he could be worth a fair bit more.

A bit of extra info, we have got -144m in the bank, but we normally make it up in the summer, but it would be nice to sell some players to get some money.

Maybe sell off some of the older players to clear their inevitably inflated wages?

Maybe sell off some of the older players to clear their inevitably inflated wages?
That's what I'm doing. Selling Correa and Coutinho (Correa isn't needed and Phil's 30) so that will save me 230k a week. :)

That's what I'm doing. Selling Correa and Coutinho (Correa isn't needed and Phil's 30) so that will save me 230k a week. :)

And I would imagine Suarez will retire soon, so that'll be more money saved.

Player: Kevin Mirallas
Club you are managing: Everton
Cub who are buying: Man City
Price: 32M pounds
Year: June 2015

I finished 4th with Everton and Mirallas had a great season.But 32 mil is a lot of money(he is valued 18.25).What should I do?

Player: Kevin Mirallas
Club you are managing: Everton
Cub who are buying: Man City
Price: 32M pounds
Year: June 2015

I finished 4th with Everton and Mirallas had a great season.But 32 mil is a lot of money(he is valued 18.25).What should I do?

Deal! He's probably getting on in age and there's loads of good wingers out there for peanuts.