FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Federation cup
Board expectation: be competetive
Result: win all 6 games & claim the title
Reaction: 60%, the board are satisfied the team was competetive

WOW! Tough crowd!

Oops, double post. Dodgy conection. Apologies.

Last edited:
Same sh*t, different version. :S Nothing in the ME has improved (at least in the beta version). Just a bunch of deaf and dumb who seem to do what they like no matter what the instructions. Defence is a joke! They seem to help the opposition offence more than ever. By dropping or stopping the ball for the attacker, not running for the ball and letting the attacker pass them, keeping the ball from going out like their life depended on it and doing so preventing us getting the goal kick. And as whole they are still playing like every team has Neuer as goaltender & sweeper. I really want an added instruction of "never ever pass down to the keeper you **** dirty ape". An open player is right in front of them and they still rather pass it to the keeper!! And why dont they tackle? Same thing in FM14. In my opinion the option "stay on feet" is redundant because thats pretty much all they do anyways!

5 games in a row and I've conceded 1 or 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to draw or lose a match I was winning comfortably, even after telling my players to 'concentrate' - annoying :(

still getting crash dumps my pc has the specs to play the game bit of a joke now fm 2015 v15.0.2563894 (2014.11.02.13.24.14)

After yesterday's performance, just want to throw it out there again SI... Ben Marshall... Dribbling 12, free kick taking 13... Come off it!

Inverted wing-backs not working!

Been trying out some sort of 2-3-3-2 like Guardiola has got Bayern playing but for this to work I need the wing-backs to play that role.

Inverted wing-backs not working!

Been trying out some sort of 2-3-3-2 like Guardiola has got Bayern playing but for this to work I need the wing-backs to play that role.

Yeah, SI are aware of the IWBs not cutting inside enough in attacking play.

still getting crash dumps my pc has the specs to play the game bit of a joke now fm 2015 v15.0.2563894 (2014.11.02.13.24.14)

Try turning down the graphics to low, seems to have sorted a load of ppl out over at SI.. (not me though :( )

I'd like to have reports by other staff of my players. My AM doesn't have the best attributes for judging ability or judging potential

I'd like to have reports by other staff of my players. My AM doesn't have the best attributes for judging ability or judging potential

That'll be included, hopefully in the next update on Friday.

Players travelling for international duty on the Champions League final day, **** off

This happened to me too!!!

All my South American players missed the CL final. I thought it was the Copa America, but it was just friendlies!!!!

So I rarely look at the U-21 results other than a cursory glance in the news feed but then I perked up when my Spurs kids beat Arsenal kids and I noticed Friedel came of the bench after 79 minutes. So I assumed McGee had picked up a knock but it turns out that U-21 manager Jesus Perez is a little unorthodox with his substitutions...........

View attachment 331156View attachment 331155View attachment 331154

2 shots on target 2 goals, huddlestone and aluko yeah ok fm.

Finally got into a save with Manchester City.

In the Champions League I lose to Celtic 4-2, and then I beat Barcelona 6-1 in the next fixture.

This isn't even frustrating, I just don't understand. Where is the consistency lads?

a celtic team who couldn't even beat Maribor, fm is so realistic

2 shots on target 2 goals, huddlestone and aluko yeah ok fm.

...not really sure what you're complaining about here, but my infraction button is looking tempting. If only there was an 'Infract for Stupidity' button.