FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Endless long term injuries are my bane currently; I don't seem to be able to go through a game without at least one that ends up being two months plus, and I've not had fewer than eight injured players since I started.

my pitch is currently flashing blue, red and green like disco lights lol

and before anyone starts and say it's my graphics cards! I have a cyber power PC which is probably the best gaming PC on the planet

oh and Iv'e got 3 players with 6-9 months injuries by taken knocks in the friendly match ( thank god this is only a BETA version )

and before anyone starts and say it's my graphics cards! I have a cyber power PC which is probably the best gaming PC on the planet

All new police intervention graphics.. do you own joey barton?

I'm jealous.

But seriously though, it could still be your graphics card. Not sure what a "cyber power PC" is though, but I bought a new PC last summer myself, including a GTX 770 which is a very good graphics card (I play a lot of FPS games and need the power). After about 6 months I was experiencing graphics issues, with the screen going black in certain games. I tried absolutely everything, from updating/rolling back drivers, reseating the card, hardware troubleshooting, software troubleshooting etc etc. I eventually concluded it had to be either the graphics card or the PSU. Turned out it was the graphics card, which I had to send back to the retailer to get a new one.

So even if your PC is specced out with new state-of-the-art hardware, that doesn't mean something can't go wrong. What you're describing definitely sounds like a graphics card issue (although it doesn't HAVE to be), so I would recommend doing some troubleshooting.

Clear your cache in preferences and restart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA

HA

Playing with United and not having too much injuries.

What i do? Rest before and after the match, changed all physios to get just 20s on the skill.

As i still have a lot of injuries during games, they don't become big time injuries maybe because of the good staff and not charging too much on training.

Also in pre season, have a week on heavy workload on aerobic and the other stat (can't get the name in english, sry).

It's important to prepare them and let them rest, specially if you are playing a 38 games league with euro cups.

High workload + friendly fixture congestion in pre-season = disaster. But OTOH, when you keep up a 40-man first squad, you should be settled.

Any information out yet about the release dates for the in-game and/or database editors? Going to make the in-game world a better place by removing that ****** turdbucket that is Bayern Munich from the DB.

My scouts @ my Barca save don't do anything. Is that because of the transfer-embargo or is it a bug?? I want to scout all around to find players i want to buy later but i think it's impossible:(

My scouts @ my Barca save don't do anything. Is that because of the transfer-embargo or is it a bug?? I want to scout all around to find players i want to buy later but i think it's impossible:(
That would kind of depend what you asked your scouts to do????

Are we meant to be guessing or can you elaborate... a lot?

That would kind of depend what you asked your scouts to do????

Are we meant to be guessing or can you elaborate... a lot?

I have 18 scouts and i my chief scout's job is to give orders, but they haven't found 1 player in more than a half year...

I have 18 scouts and i my chief scout's job is to give orders, but they haven't found 1 player in more than a half year...

It wouldn't be because of the embargo. You can't sign anyone, but that doesn't mean you can't scout them. At least, I think so; it makes sense, doesn't it? That is strange though. He's sending them on missions? Can you check?

And when you click on Details? Does it show you what exactly the scouts are looking for?

And when you click on Details? Does it show you what exactly the scouts are looking for?

All on automatic...

I think i have to wait until 01-01-16, if the problem is over then, it is the embargo...

My rage

So i'm everton and we finished 11th in the league and lukaku finished top goal scorer with 32 goals

From the whole season i did not score one corner and only scored one free kick but i conceded 90% of my goals from corners, tried everything its doing my head in. had a lot of results like 5-3 against and 4-4 etc its unreal