FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

that kind of thing happens far to often, also not exactly prolific for hull irl are they

that kind of thing happens far to often, also not exactly prolific for hull irl are they

Confirmation bias.

Just because they're not prolific for Hull doesn't mean they can't score in one single match. Two shots and two goals is NOT outlandish by any means at all either. Not a ******* clue how this is a problem.

it happens every so often yes but in fm far to often. Clearly you don't agree and I cant be bothered arguing so lets just leave it.

it happens every so often yes but in fm far to often. Clearly you don't agree and I cant be bothered arguing so lets just leave it.

Leave it yeah!

On a topic where you are encouraged to moan, you can be pulled up for moaning.

I can't wait until my chance to step up and become a Mod of this great website.

post-25392-Im-really-proud-of-you-gif-Ron-qd5P.gif

This thread is for moaning. It is not for bashing the game. As specified in this thread, I refuse to just allow random bashing of the game for reasons like that.

****, if it were up to me, this thread wouldn't exist. I think it's terrible. Also, fix your links.

Anyone else have a ******* huge problem with rebounds? Because I do.

tHiNxZh.jpg

I think it's safe to say I'm not experiencing this injury crisis.

*And, well deserved, after the next game David Silva is out for 5 weeks. I deserve that.

Last edited:
Yep, keeper reactions are a bug. Probably the one that annoys me the most too.

Seriously glad I'm not the only one. I've probably conceded 5/6 goals in my first 7 games from the keeper weakly palming out a free kick, and then staying still as the ball is put into the back of the net!

Seriously glad I'm not the only one. I've probably conceded 5/6 goals in my first 7 games from the keeper weakly palming out a free kick, and then staying still as the ball is put into the back of the net!

First rule is, you're never the only one. ;)

So in the first half of the first (preseason) game of my new save I've lost my 3 best players to injury. It's not even like I've worked them hard in training either as it just been set to Fitness and Normal intensity. I know there need to be injuries in the game but isn't this a bit extreme?

This happened to me too!!!

All my South American players missed the CL final. I thought it was the Copa America, but it was just friendlies!!!!

Me three and got spanked because of it. Lost 1st and 2nd choice keepers and my top scorer!:S and not forgetting my best cb to!

Playing Barcelona with La Masia challenge, just got this group;

685173ee4f322d9193c06927d6e58dc5.png

While I think we can get passed that group.. it's difficult.

So in the first half of the first (preseason) game of my new save I've lost my 3 best players to injury. It's not even like I've worked them hard in training either as it just been set to Fitness and Normal intensity. I know there need to be injuries in the game but isn't this a bit extreme?

In preseason?

With only three players?

No.

Heh, I had 11 injured players on my United save during preseason. Having only 3 injuries is a blessing.

Okay, just tried the demo and the new/old interface is ****** awful. These ****** games are complex enough having to spend 5-6 hours figuring out where everything is because they decide to change things up just for the sake of it.

Heh, I had 11 injured players on my United save during preseason. Having only 3 injuries is a blessing.

But I'm guessing you've played the whole preseason? I've played 1 game (of 6 or so more in preseason) and lost 5 players for an average of 3 months