FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

All on automatic...

I think i have to wait until 01-01-16, if the problem is over then, it is the embargo...
Keep a your save now though, just in case it is a bug. You can report it and upload this save so SI can take a look at what the Chief Scout is doing.

For the most part I'm loving the game so far, but there's one thing that has been frustrating me to no end so far. My defenders seem frightened of tackling; even when I tell them to close down and get stuck in and to tackle harder, they seem content to watch the opponent from a distance, stand as he runs past him and then start chasing him once he's through on goal. Anyone else been dealing with this kinda thing?

Has anybody else tried streaming on twitch?
Whenever I try and do it whilst having twitch's website open, my fm crashes?

Has anybody else tried streaming on twitch?
Whenever I try and do it whilst having twitch's website open, my fm crashes?

Yeah I've tried it. I click "start" and nothing happens.

I've refreshed my Twitch channel several times, but nothing is showing.

Mine was showing, but it wouldn't let me go from my twitch profile, back to football manager....
please can you try and see if mine is working, my username on it is roadrunner_300.
Cheers.

Mine was showing, but it wouldn't let me go from my twitch profile, back to football manager....
please can you try and see if mine is working, my username on it is roadrunner_300.
Cheers.

It says you're offline, but the last game you played was FM 15. My Twitch hasn't even registered that I'm playing FM.

Yeah i'm on the game again, but not logged into my twitch again, it just keeps crashing.

Both keepers are injured and I've got to play first leg of champions league quarter final against Chelsea, I've had to put koscielny in goal, why won't it let me put an u21/18 keeper in goal?

Header image still says 2014.

This forum is literally unbrowseable.

It seems, that they add couple of new features without fixing the old ones...fu*k off SI, you ruined the only game, that i play. Meh...i wont buy this ****, period.

It can be quite frustrating with how teams react to a (already employed) coach taking on a National Team duty. As a U19's Coach for a national squad I tried to apply for a club position and was criticized by the media for it.......