FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Gylfi Sigurðsson potential ability only 147... and how Iceland is underrated in these games

Wow guys, I'm so pumped up for my first ever match in FM15 as Crystal Palace! I hope it goes well, I think my tactics are pretty good...

Aston Villa 6-0 Crystal Palace.

God **** it.

Kind of weird, i have won 3 champions league titles with liverpool amoungst other trophies and resigned, applied for athletic club and they laughed off my application.

I'm sure in the new features video it said there would be more in depth analysis on merch/finances and how much a player brings to the club in terms of revenue. So far I've found the exact same level as on fm14 (not got through a full season yet) with finances being pretty similar in a lot of respects and not showing too much regarding individuals. Ie in pre-season I received an update on shirt sales but nothing alluding to individual players. Have players who've been at it longer found more in depth analysis in the second pre-season/more detailed reports? I jnow there is one due in May according to the video yet once a year all too similar to FM14. Just a shame as thought it would be a nice touch to monitor player merchandise sales throughout the season, and keep an eye on who is truly a fans favourite (increases in sales relating to form etc).

What's with the injuries?! Cant I run as intense pre-season as previous years or is this something SI needs to fix? I'm leaning towards the last option because almost in every pre-season game there is 1+ injuries when you take to account the opposionts injuries too. Maybe not long term but still...

does anyone else just think its just not that fun? it feels like the game has lost its fun factor for me

Just started with bournemouth. Whats annoying me is that the opposition seem to score with every shot on target like fm14 ..
trying to tweak it but nothing is working at the moment

Is it just me or is there loads of high-scoring games since Beta has gone to Full? I thought they did an update in the Beta to sort this.

corners and crosses seem really difficult to defend against even with top teams and full backs never seem to be where they are instructed even with alot of tinkering testing differnt setups I cant stop it.

Not so much frustration as resignation, yet another year of the injury bug and more badly implemented match engine changes. What's worse is that it's the same freaking game it was in the beta they haven't fixed anything that I've seen.

Time to only buy this junk on steam sale(I mean like at least 50% off) AFTER all the patches because SI can't even pretend to put in effort anymore. Sadly this year is already cash down the drain though...

Last edited:
I'm enjoying this years, actually created my own tactics that seem to be working which makes it better, last year was difficult for that! Managed to win league with arsenal in first season so I'm doing something right haha

The opposition seem to score a lot of wonder goals in my bournemouth game. Bit frustrating although its lee camp in goals so maybe thats why!

So, while living 10 years in Germany already, Naldo, a 32yo veteran key player for my defence, the natural leader and captain of the team, suddenly decides that he does not feel comfortable in this country!!

And he tells me this 10 days after the transfer deadline.

Are you guys serious?!? :mad:

So, while living 10 years in Germany already, Naldo, a 32yo veteran key player for my defence, the natural leader and captain of the team, suddenly decides that he does not feel comfortable in this country!!

And he tells me this 10 days after the transfer deadline.

Are you guys serious?!? :mad:

I had Frank Lampard complain on the 1st day of joining NYCFC that he doesn't feel settled in the country, how does that work lol

it seems they havent bothered to fix the beta match engine for the full release i wont be playing until the new patch is released

My 100% record with Hyde lies in tatters. Selected time wasting far too early and paid the price.

Jesus effing christ I'm better than that. Dam this games too realistic! :mad:

QQ

Long throws needs to be toned down A LOT. Way too many teams in the game use long throws to extreme efficiency and they are almost impossible to defend against. Hardly any team actually use long throws in real life so the sudden influx of long throws is starting to ruin the experience for me.

StatisticHullMan Utd
Shots1117
On Target64
Off Target411
Clear Cut Chances40
Possession52%48%
Corners147
Fouls148
Passes Completed(291/400) 72%(298/409) 72%
Tackles Won(53/61) 86%(32/42) 76%
Aerial Challenges Won(33/62) 53%(47/66) 71%
Yellow Cards12