FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I swear any midfielder on the opposition's team will happily skip by whilst my defenders decide to fade into non existence, but when mine have the ball they always decide to shoot. Have tried everything to fix the issue, apart from the PPM, anyone got any ideas?

Friendly match - my Manchester United against some third-division team in Italy.

Falcao
Van Persie
Rooney

...three world-class strikers. 35 combined shots on goal, 18 on target... and that's only for these three players. Easy win, right? Maybe we'll even score in double-digits.

Nope.

Their 1.5 star rated GK who plays for a freaking THIRD-DIVISION team managed to shut out my Manchester United! Immediately got rid of De Gea and Lindegaard and signed this guy instead.

ManUtd, losing to every fckin game against Arsenal who hasn't made any big signing apart from Welbeck and Smalling....

Not really frustrating but rather puzzling, I've been having midweek league games. For example I played Manchester United on Saturday then Chelsea on Wednesday, Arsenal on Saturday followed by a Champions League game on Tuesday against Shakhtar. Anybody else experienced this?

View attachment 695978

Edit: Newcastle on Friday and Stoke on Thursday

View attachment 695980

Thats the standard december fixture list on the second one, always games on boxing day, then 28th then nye or nyd

About half of the goals I concede are from crosses. I even bought Kirchoff to win some headers and he's awful

Ok wtf did they do with the tactics screen? Its was perfect in fm 14 and now its ******* useless.

Playing as Barcelona and Munir wanted me to let him go to Juve... As usual told him to shut up and get on with it, before realizing that he has a 10 mil release clause... And now he's ****** and won't negotiate a new contract ??????

number of goalie mistakes, particularly through their hands which lead to goals via crosses, also, goalies seem to push shots on to the woodwork loads, too many passes selling players short and players taking shots from silly angels is back

Last edited:
with the mixture of the my defence just being completely ***** no matter what i do and the fact that the opposition are rediculously clinical no matter what level they are . this game is just no fun any more.

oh and add to the fact that its pointless even trying to do something to stop to M.E scoring from corners and crosses

Byline crosses and the fact that I get an injury every other game is highly annoying.

EJYVWWYJBTreqtphooIPFS<N5QU9HYRsdfryjpijNRKÅÅPOIHFpPOFPBJBPBPIFADONPMFEMJRPGRA
TTRATHNJPOSDJKKLJSBsfsDOJFsdhsOSDOfNHJO
I hate this game

Isnt this nice...

[video=youtube;3UsbjufmTmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UsbjufmTmQ[/video]

Where's the follow-up?! ****** ****, fix that SI.

Back