FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Isnt this nice...

[video=youtube;3UsbjufmTmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UsbjufmTmQ[/video]

Where's the follow-up?! ****** ****, fix that SI.

That is actually correct. The penalty taker cannot take the rebound when the ball bounces off the frame of the goal, only when the ball has touched the keeper first. Check Law 14 of FIFA rules.

• After the players have taken positions in accordance with this Law, the
referee signals for the penalty kick to be taken
• The player taking the penalty kick must kick the ball forward
He must not play the ball again until it has touched another player
• The ball is in play when it is kicked and moves forward

If your penalty taker had touched the ball in that instance, the referee would have awarded an indirect freekick to the defending team.

Last edited:
That is actually correct. The penalty taker cannot take the rebound when the ball bounces off the frame of the goal, only when the ball has touched the keeper first. Check Law 14 of FIFA rules.

Did not know that. Thanks!

EDIT...

On to the next clip and mental breakdown ;)

[video=youtube;we1zocajkRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we1zocajkRE[/video]

When are we going to get a real defence in this game instead of bunch of ******* looking for partner to hold hands. What it's the point of "get stuck in" or that matter "stay on feet" when all thay do is stay on their feet! Proper tackling in this game is almost non-excistent. They just follow the opponent, even when it's 2 against 1.

And when on the subject of mental breakdowns. This is already shaping up to be at least as horrible game experience as FM14. Meaning... about 8-9 months of "rage-playing" and maybe a 2-3 months of actual fun! ;) :D

Last edited:
Can someone verify my feeling far too many goals are coming from crosses?

The lack of diversity in goals being scored has completely put me off. Going to wait until next update before continuing

Not so much a rage, just frustration :') Thanks football manager for giving me a near impossible group to get out of in the champions league for a club of my stature.

View attachment 330048

Ironic thing is, is that as my last 2 pre season friendlies i organised personally matches against Barcelona and Dortmund and against barcelona i was 4-2 up at half time and then ended up losing 5-4 even though i parked the bus. and Dortmund i drew 1-1.

And i agree with Kieran above, theres barely any diversity atm, on my save its mainly corners, they don't score directly from them but the ball just falls and then theres a big scramble and in the end one of their players will knock it in.

Can't really use my favorite formation - narrow diamond, any team with wingers destroys it, be it Cesena, Chievo w/e

Crosses are so OP

Never usually post on here but wtf is wrong with goalkeepers? I'm Accrington Stanley and yes I'm not expecting Manuel Nueur or Thibuat Courtois saves but come on! 1 handed swipes into the top of the net from relatively comfortably 25 yard strikes, to be honest I have sat and focused on training/tactics/staff/analysing players for hours but at the end of the day the game is released when SI obviously know that there is a goalkeeping problem? How can they sell a game off with such a defect? Maybe I'm the only one with the problem and maybe my keepers just **** or is any one else having this problem? Another thing not to be too critical because despite the faults I still love the game and it's going to take over my schoolwork for the next few months... is anyone else defence utterly **** at pass backs? Like every passback goes out for a cheap corner? Again SI you can spend weeks and weeks making the game seem realistic with new shouts etc but when you have a **** match engine the game will NEVER feel realistic INGAME. Yes outside the game it's absolutely amazing, some of the things are just perfection, like the detail but come on surely they can do better than that. Final point, does Daniel Sturridge have 19 finishing and 19 pace or was I drunk when I think I saw that, if he does how the **** do you defend against that?

Every year SI releasing the game with alot of problems on the start.

For the people like me who play this game more then 10 years,and want to create proper tactic which will give imediate succes this is bullshit.

Alot of players are completly messed up with attributes,expecialy Premiership players so many of them are overated.

I will wait for few patches before I start to play this again,so many problems this is realy poor job from SI.

Last edited:

For the people like me who play this game more then 10 years,and want to create proper tactic which will give imediate succes this is bullshit.

Alot of players are completly messed up with attributes,expecialy Premiership players so many of them are overated.

I will wait for few patches before I start to play this again,so many problems this is realy poor job from SI.

Son, I can go into FM literally right now and make a tactic in five minutes that'll dominate most leagues. Once you work out how the ME plays it's really, incredibly, brokenly easy to make an overpowered tactic.

If you mean Plug-N-Play tactics, then yeah, it'll take you a while to discover a hole in the engine to exploit. If you mean create a normal tactic using logical means, then it there is absolutely no issues with doing it. ****, I've been using pretty much the same tactic since FM13 - a 4-2-3-1. I alter it based on the oppposition and my the situation with my players, and I've not found a reason to complain so far.

If you want to dominate and win every game, then I'd say it isn't possible. Simply because there are way too many factors affecting that, not just your tactics. If however, you want a successfully working tactic, then there should be no problem doing it at all.

My goalkeeper comes to me complaining about a lack of first team football, even though he is on the lowest role possible. I tell him I'll loan him out for first team football, he then says that he wants to stay here. He then starts complaining to team mates that he wants to leave.

Ah, near posts corner goals. They are back, aren't they.

Does anyone else have loads of player complaining about first team football?

I've got nearly a full lineup of players that i've promised to play more as they don't want to just play in cups or come on as substitutes. It's not as if they're my best players either haha.

Maybe I just need to be tougher and say no, but then I risk making the squad unhappy. We're already struggling as it is after getting promoted to League 1 :S

The problem with conceding from crosses and the players following up from a save or if it hits off the post is really annoying me. A lot of mistakes as well.

The best one was a cross came in and hit the bar then stopped on the line. Instead of kicking it away the keeper dived for the ball that wasnt even moving ,missed it and the opposition ran and tapped it in. Its a joke

So many injuries, is this a recognised bug or am I doing something wrong? It's pre season and I'm doing the intense training I do on every FM game.

So many injuries, is this a recognised bug or am I doing something wrong? It's pre season and I'm doing the intense training I do on every FM game.
Hmm... there's a clue there.

Hmm... there's a clue there.

My point was that in past FM's the intense pre season training didn't lead to **** loads of injuries, so am I to believe you have to be more careful in this years game?

Back