FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
My point was that in past FM's the intense pre season training didn't lead to **** loads of injuries, so am I to believe you have to be more careful in this years game?

Essentially, yes. Building up apparently works absolute wonders, which is realistic and quite a nice addition.

My point was that in past FM's the intense pre season training didn't lead to **** loads of injuries, so am I to believe you have to be more careful in this years game?

Compare it to real life, not previous FMs. Do you think it's a good idea to go all out from the off in pre-season while players aren't fully fit yet?

Compare it to real life, not previous FMs. Do you think it's a good idea to go all out from the off in pre-season while players aren't fully fit yet?

I always thought players generally get beasted in pre season. That's what's always happened with me in real life.

I always thought players generally get beasted in pre season. That's what's always happened with me in real life.
As GodCubed said, it's best to work up to it. You can't expect intense training sessions to not injure your unfit players. Once they gain fitness, go for it.

I know many people have already mentioned the crossing situation... Almost most goals scored and conceeded just come from crosses. Does anybody know if SI are looking into this?

I know many people have already mentioned the crossing situation... Almost most goals scored and conceeded just come from crosses. Does anybody know if SI are looking into this?

Yes, they are.

Is there an interaction where I can reveal to my players that I know they are matchfixing? I'm ******* sick of watching them put open pressure free headers from opposition crosses into their own net.

Juan mata scoring a 92nd minute equaliser against my Chelsea side :(

Yes, they are.

Are they looking into the ridiculous amount of long range goals (poor goalkeeping) and terrible backpasses AND ridiculous stats of PL players. ie Sturridge Balotelli

Are they looking into the ridiculous amount of long range goals (poor goalkeeping) and terrible backpasses AND ridiculous stats of PL players. ie Sturridge Balotelli

Poor backpasses, yes. Goalkeepers will continue to get tweaked, as far as I can tell from the posts on the SI forum.

As for subjective views on underrated/overrated players, that's what the editor is for.

conceding too many goals from crosses even if I keep my full backs disciplined and use the right OI . Plus when I have well beck through one on one . Plus when players shoot from 1v 1 situations many of the time the attacker doesn't even kick it close to the goal he just kicks it straight ahead almost out for a goal kick .

Finding it **** near impossible to score since the update.. Keeper catches every single f*cking shot!

looooollll
fm 14 memories.. opponent having 1 shot and score... i have 11 shots! cant score, despite my 3 ccc's! love it!
so true! keeper has every single shot despite having a zillion chances! but when I score, it is offside... ofcourse.

Last edited:
since the update have lost 7 of 9 championship games after sitting top of the table after 8 games. what have you done si.

Jeeesuus f*ing christ! Those rebounds.. I havent read this thread cover to cover, but I can imagine that a few more are generally fed up with those f*ing rebound goals? Makes the game nearly unplayable until this is fixed.. Every attack against me ends up in the post, and then my defenders stands still and stares at the ball while the opposing striker grabs an easy tap in. Even if the striker shoots from 20y, he still manages to get the rebound! FIX!

Back