FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Finding it really difficult to win since the update and crumbling after i get a lead . The latest which made me quit my rangers game. Was 4-1 up against motherwell ,all over them at the 73rd minute. Never made a tactical change or sub and they scored 4 in the last 20 mins.

Was on a good winning run. Had a crash dump. Replayed all the games from before and lost them all.

Typical.

Goalkeeper frustrated that he's not the first choice. Played him for 5 matches at a stretch, still he complains that he doesn't get first team opportunities :S

still having the issue that some player wants to leave due to lack of 1st team football but he has played 50+ games.

Also happens mainly in the off season but my inbox will have x amount of new posts but when i click on them they all disappear, really frustrating.

Was on a good winning run. Had a crash dump. Replayed all the games from before and lost them all.

Typical.

1 week rolling save. If you leave game idle for more than half hour then save and restart before you continue. lose the crowd and stadium.

still having the issue that some player wants to leave due to lack of 1st team football but he has played 50+ games.

Also happens mainly in the off season but my inbox will have x amount of new posts but when i click on them they all disappear, really frustrating.

I'm having that issue with Lee McCulloch - he's played 14 consecutive games, and was only dropped initially because of injury (he had played in my first seven), but he's still not happy.

have this problem to lovern played all my games droped for 2 an complains

Something is wrong with my game and the graphics. Any icons in the game have a black box around them and just don't look very good.

Someone please help - its so annoying!

View attachment 329109

Have you tried refreshing the cache and skin?

Hi, managed to fix it. Had to change rendering mode. I went through the whole of fm14 playing with this problem. What a plonker I am.

How f'n hard is it for the game to understand what is a good result and what isnt?!?!

Sure, we got a draw at Stamford Bridge but I f'n lead that game 3-1 at 85' and not by some fluke goals but it was a even match. So why should I be happy that my players allow an equalizer at 90+2' and we draw 3-3. I mean it doesnt matter that we got draw against a bigger team in a away game when we should have won the game.

i like how i have what i think is a good tactic , winning games comfortably only for that to change and teams start destroying me.

won 8 in a row , not changed anything and the last 4 games ive been destroyed. and im rangers playing against championship ***** so that shouldnt be happening

also i cant get my keeper to stop kicking it long even though i have instructed him to roll it out and pass it shorter.... any advice on this ?

Last edited:
Let me first say that after extensive testing of a variety of tactics this is the things i have noticed.

1. You can lose a game you got up to 15ccc and opponent does not have a shoot.
2. When AI decides to go hostile, its hostile. GK on opponent team does quadruple save from 2 yards from Depay, keeps clean sheet after getting bombarded, i lose 4-0 when they got two shoots on goal and GK gets character 7.9. Surely he deserved a 9.5/10??
3. 95% of all goals come from set pices/crosses. You cannot stop oponent from scoring from crosses. I have played with DL WBL and ML but still opponent can outcross me despite close down/tight marking/whatever.
4. It is impossible to hammer a trash team with 10+ goals despite you beeing Barcelona and playing harrowfield hammers with defenders stats 2pace 2 tacle etc.
5. you can use a tactic, dominate the team away win with 5 goals but still lose from same tactic at home with 5+, Surely that is totaly unrealistic despite changing a first team player or two. (say benching rogriguez for Isco).
6. Saving games takes forever
7. Unhappy players you cannot make happy.
8. dident registrate Pereyra becasue of foreign rule, tried to loan him out as i promised, noone wanted to loan him, registrated him next window, he plays all games. he approach me saying he is unhappy i have not loaned him out, but the next day he is happy and sign new contract. 3 players from squad demant meeting and ask me why i have sold Pereyra(??? i mean wtf????)
9. Fringe players or backup players demanding pitchtime despite beeing signed as backup and fielding a lot from the bench.
10. The wages. 1 player gets a raise you better give whole squad new contracts or they turn to sour grapes. oh wait, then the player that is the star of team demand unreealistic demands and want 10x more than he has becasue he is earning the same as a backup player.... neverending story....

RAGE! :p

WHY THE **** IS STERLING ON INTERNATIONAL DUTY WHEN IVE GOT A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ******* FINAL TO PLAY

WHY THE **** IS STERLING ON INTERNATIONAL DUTY WHEN IVE GOT A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ******* FINAL TO PLAY

this also happened me with barca messi, sureaz, balatana, neymer and roberto firmino all gone on international duty

7. Unhappy players you cannot make happy.

This. Halfway through the first season my centre back sooks about broken promises because I couldn't fit him into the first side. A year later, he has played 95% of all games, still upset.

What the **** is the logic behind not being able to interact with unhappy players? What, I haven't been able to say anything to this bloke for a year? He just refuses to talk to me? Can I just yell at him from afar that he is now getting first team football?

Back