FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I really, really, really want to like this game but so far, the frustrating aspects have far outweighed the positive aspects.

1) The defending!! Seriously, my defenders even when instructed to tackle hard, get stuck in and close down seem content to stand and watch players run by them, to stand off any player dribbling with the ball and when they approach a player rather than put a foot in, they kind of stand and fidget about in the most unnatural of ways. It drives me insane watching the opposition score because my defenders are too frightened to tackle.

2) The crosses and set pieces are way too overpowered for both player and opposition; it's crazy how many goals come from a run down the wing, a whipped cross and a tap in in the box (after one of my incompetent defenders has missed a header or tried to clear it off his teammate of course)

3) Injuries - I get they're very much part of the game but when six of your preferred eleven have gone down with twisted ankles there's got to be something wrong!! It seems as if both the frequency and severity of injuries are way too much.

4) The players in FM15 are so menstrual; I've had 20 year old lads signed specifically as 'backup' lead full dressing room revolts against me in their first 4 months at the club because they weren't seeing enough game time...even though they play in the cup games.

Seriously, I do want to like this game and hope SI can fix these issues or tone some of them down (it does seem to be affecting a lot of people) but for now, I'm finding FM15 to be the most frustrating FM I have played.

I really, really, really want to like this game but so far, the frustrating aspects have far outweighed the positive aspects.

1) The defending!! Seriously, my defenders even when instructed to tackle hard, get stuck in and close down seem content to stand and watch players run by them, to stand off any player dribbling with the ball and when they approach a player rather than put a foot in, they kind of stand and fidget about in the most unnatural of ways. It drives me insane watching the opposition score because my defenders are too frightened to tackle.

2) The crosses and set pieces are way too overpowered for both player and opposition; it's crazy how many goals come from a run down the wing, a whipped cross and a tap in in the box (after one of my incompetent defenders has missed a header or tried to clear it off his teammate of course)

3) Injuries - I get they're very much part of the game but when six of your preferred eleven have gone down with twisted ankles there's got to be something wrong!! It seems as if both the frequency and severity of injuries are way too much.

4) The players in FM15 are so menstrual; I've had 20 year old lads signed specifically as 'backup' lead full dressing room revolts against me in their first 4 months at the club because they weren't seeing enough game time...even though they play in the cup games.

Seriously, I do want to like this game and hope SI can fix these issues or tone some of them down (it does seem to be affecting a lot of people) but for now, I'm finding FM15 to be the most frustrating FM I have played.

Agree with all this

Well, I guess my frustration is I only have one player out injured. FFS, where's the realism?

Not sure if this is a known bug or if it's just a coincidence on my save...

Every time I set a player to be scouted for a period of time (did it with Ruben Neves, Nathan and Tielemans for 3 months) they always get injured within a week for a period of time.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Injuries are not broken guys. SI run tests on this all the time: they get FEWER and LESS SEVERE injuries than real life. You need to allow that injuries are much more prevalent in pre-season, remember.

Ball over the top sterling atleast 10 yards clear on goal and john terry catches him up to puts the ball out for a corner!! New and improved ME They say !! My ******* **** I say

Ball over the top sterling atleast 10 yards clear on goal and john terry catches him up to puts the ball out for a corner!! New and improved ME They say !! My ******* **** I say

Because the player through on goal slowed down to steady himself and psyche out the keeper, nublet.

View attachment 328814

Getting real pee'd off with how many complaints players come to me in a season. Sold a player who played for Barcelona B and the first team make him out to be one of our top players. It's a f**king joke!

My only frustration is that I'm absolutely **** at this game in comparison to previous editions :(.

Are the complaints from all the players still the same after the full game was released? I started my game on the beta and I have completely lost the dressing room all the time. Don't really want to start a new game yet thought so may just have to suck it up.

Seems legit

Hey, could be a whole number of reasons, I just picked one.

He already had the ball at his feet under control . Clown

Ha, seriously though. Unless you're using the debug menus you can't really tell whether he's got it fully in control or not, and there are so many different factors it's not really a bug unless it happens many many times. If so, report it!

My only frustration is that I'm absolutely **** at this game in comparison to previous editions :(.

Hard as **** innit!

when the *** are they gunna fix these injuries. torn hamstrings every other week

Go on a 7 match unbeaten streak as Man Utd, pass City in second. I even drew with Chelsea away, which was great. Everyone is happy, almost everyone is fit.

Then I lose 4-*******-2 to Hull. At home...

i have 12 players injured, 2 just came back from injury, i made two substitutions in the 75th min of a game, then 3 more players got injured as i was winning 2-0, so with 10mins of game time left, 2 players short on the field thanks to F@"@"ing injuries i ended up losing 3-2.
what have sports interactive done to this game!?! 13 injured players i now have WTF

Am so angry.

Was 19 games games into my second season in League 1 with Gills. Undefeated in those 19 games, top of the league.
Im just going through my messages pressing space bar going from message to message, and one time i press it and all of a sudden im staring at my desktop.
Fuming.

That sucks, and is really rage-inducing, but I've played 23 hours of this game and haven't had more than 3 or 4 players out at the same time.

Try lowering your training intensity, and maybe switch to a less strenuous tactic throughout a game. If you're ahead, maybe focus on slowing down and holding up the ball instead of constantly pinging crosses about and running all over the pitch.

Also, I usually do a low to medium intensity fitness training week every 6 weeks or so (usually coinciding with international breaks).

As soon as you stop injuring your players it'll be fixed by itself.

lol im not injuring any players :) personalised training for injury prone players, overall workload medium, and tired players never play, any player below 65% in a match gets subbed off, think i take pretty good care of my players thank you very much

Back