FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Am so angry.

Was 19 games games into my second season in League 1 with Gills. Undefeated in those 19 games, top of the league.
Im just going through my messages pressing space bar going from message to message, and one time i press it and all of a sudden im staring at my desktop.
Fuming.

lol same thing happened with me, except i spent about 2 hours terminating staff, finding perfect new staff offering them contracts, offering contracts to youngsters, searching for bargain buys and loans, finally finish everything on day 1 in game, press space and I'm staring at a crash report. not to mention designing tactics and specific instructions! OMG. SO ANNOYED. I've set autosave to everyday now just to be ****** sure lol

Last edited:
F*CKING GOALS EVERYWHERE!!!

You might kinda think that with Champ Manager 1st coming out in '92 (the was a Football Manager before this - no relation) SI's FM '05 after split with Edios, Square Enix taking over Champ, the SI we all know & love releasing a brand spanking new '& improved' version ever year that, someone, might have sorted out the bleeding crash dumps.

Edit: PS. God, I'm old. Beginning to sound like my dad.

lol im not injuring any players :) personalised training for injury prone players, overall workload medium, and tired players never play, any player below 65% in a match gets subbed off, think i take pretty good care of my players thank you very much
So how many players are out injured?

View attachment 706227

Getting real pee'd off with how many complaints players come to me in a season. Sold a player who played for Barcelona B and the first team make him out to be one of our top players. It's a f**king joke!

This is really my biggest complaint about the game (mainly because it sucks the enjoyment out of it having to deal with an unhappy player every week for no reason). Does anyone know if this is this something that SI are looking at to amend?

I have yet to get a good save going.

IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO BEAT MAN UTD AT THEIR HOME?!

I'm in 3rd season, haven't won single encounter against United at Old Trafford even if I watch the whole game and I have had the bad luck of facing them awful lot. (FA Cup, UCL) They always scramble a goal in via corner or set piece after playing **** for whole match while Smalling doesn't let my attackers breathe. :|

While I do enjoy the game, and love to watch the 3D match engine, I might leave off of playing this for a while, because it is honestly frustrating to have to deal with these freaking players.
Every 3 days, I have to deal with players whining about either first team time, or going out on loan.
And then I have to carefully select a **** response so they don't get their **** feelings hurt.
Honestly, I feel like I'm a kindergarten teacher trying to explain to the child why I didn't let him read out loud today.
And I shouldn't feel that way, SINCE I'M A FOOTBALL MANAGER AND THESE ARE MOSTLY GROWN FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

Playing this seasons FM as a Serie A manager I have to wonder who scouted Stefano Okaka the man has 38 career goals having never scored more than 7 in a season, so how on earth he can have scored more than 10 goals on 4 separate saves I will never know.

[video=youtube;S2b5KOGODdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2b5KOGODdM[/video]

For me White Daryl has pretty much hit the nail on the head, once they sort the 4 issues mentioned this game will be awsome, until then however i just cant seem to get into it despite how hard i try to like it! Cant get why SI just dont wait an extra couple of months before they release the game and make sure they've ironed out all the little issues rather than release it with so many problems and constantly patch it, its the same every year!!!!

You might kinda think that with Champ Manager 1st coming out in '92 (the was a Football Manager before this - no relation) SI's FM '05 after split with Edios, Square Enix taking over Champ, the SI we all know & love releasing a brand spanking new '& improved' version ever year that, someone, might have sorted out the bleeding crash dumps.

Edit: PS. God, I'm old. Beginning to sound like my dad.

I started playing in '95 when it was only the English and Italian leagues playable but had to be played separately. Good old days of having a max offer of £9.999mil and £9'999 wage.

For me White Daryl has pretty much hit the nail on the head, once they sort the 4 issues mentioned this game will be awsome, until then however i just cant seem to get into it despite how hard i try to like it! Cant get why SI just dont wait an extra couple of months before they release the game and make sure they've ironed out all the little issues rather than release it with so many problems and constantly patch it, its the same every year!!!!

This is one of the major reasons they release a beta now. Honestly, the few problems people seem to be having aren't 100% on every save. When you test in-house, like they used to, there's definitely not enough people playing to get an accurate sampling of the entire user base.

It's not at all unusual for a lot of bugs to pop up after release in a thing like this. With so many people playing teams in so many leagues, there's bound to be issues that even a pretty sizeable beta test sampling couldn't find.

This injury problem seems to be depending mostly on the league\ team you're managing. First i was managing Polish team Lechia Gdańsk, andi had one injury after another, many of them long term. Also there were those very annoying injuries in first 1-20 minutes of every game, which not always and up with player pausing. Now i moved to Hertha Berlin, and the problem is much smaller, so it probably is caused by not having enough physiotherapists.

I'm using the same training instructions.

[video=youtube;S2b5KOGODdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2b5KOGODdM[/video]

Ha, that is amazing. I probably would have launched my laptop out the window.

This is one of the major reasons they release a beta now. Honestly, the few problems people seem to be having aren't 100% on every save. When you test in-house, like they used to, there's definitely not enough people playing to get an accurate sampling of the entire user base.

They still do test in-house. I'd say about 90% of the bugs found are found by the QA testers, they're just not always immediately fixable or are lower priority.

It's not at all unusual for a lot of bugs to pop up after release in a thing like this. With so many people playing teams in so many leagues, there's bound to be issues that even a pretty sizeable beta test sampling couldn't find.

The main crux of it is so often fixing one thing breaks another. That's generally why issues pop up after release, from hotfixes influencing other bits and pieces.

Back