FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
******* crash bumps 3rd time today already is there any way to stop these really starting to turn me off playing

Ha, that is amazing. I probably would have launched my laptop out the window.

Defenestration never solved anything - unless you're playing as Sparta Prague....

(no one is going to get that but trust me, it's funny).

The game takes forever to save the game and I know it is not only my computer being laggy because I find the game loading much faster between screens than fm14 and my friend agrees with me on this

The game takes forever to save the game and I know it is not only my computer being laggy because I find the game loading much faster between screens than fm14 and my friend agrees with me on this
Everyone agrees with this because it's a known issue. ;)

******* crash bumps 3rd time today already is there any way to stop these really starting to turn me off playing

4th ******* time **** this ******* game gonna stay away from it for a few days

4th ******* time **** this ******* game gonna stay away from it for a few days
When you come back, you're going to have the same problem. Just report it so you can get it sorted out.

When you come back, you're going to have the same problem. Just report it so you can get it sorted out.

i tryed it said im banned.. if i delete the save and start agen would that work?

i tryed it said im banned.. if i delete the save and start agen would that work?
Lol. For good reason, I'm sure. The crash is probably not related to your save, so I can't see it working. You can try the basics, deleting preferences, clearing cache and verifying your cache in steam.

Lol. For good reason, I'm sure. The crash is probably not related to your save, so I can't see it working. You can try the basics, deleting preferences, clearing cache and verifying your cache in steam.

do u mind me asking how you do that this is the first fm ive played in 2 or 3 years feeling a bit like a newbie lol

am i blind or dont we get notifications when our online friend posts something in manager chat?????

"Coutinho wants to discuss matters about selling Flanagan"

I tell him that he hasn't developed (Flanagan) and he thinks that is Ok.

:D

not being able to resolve poblems with players or even talk to them when they are unhappy is annoying.

rues was unhappy with one of my team talks and now wants to leave a month after signing ( im man utd)

Balanta signs as a backup player. Plays only cup games and some midweek games. My first choice centre back gets injured (Jonny Evans) and Balanta is thrown into the first eleven. Three consecutive games as the first choice defender he comes up to me because he's unhappy with the lack of playing time.

What the ****.

Why can't Per Mertesacker and Mustafi defend crosses coming in? I feel like I can honestly throw 4 center backs in the line-up, and someone will still score from a cross. >.>

Can someone send me a link to a laptop that they've got? Not if it's dear around the £400-500 mark?

"Coutinho wants to discuss matters about selling Flanagan"

I tell him that he hasn't developed (Flanagan) and he thinks that is Ok.

:D

I had the exact same thing, except with Sakho lol.

I didnt have the option to say I dont play full backs lol

Back