FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Why can't Per Mertesacker and Mustafi defend crosses coming in? I feel like I can honestly throw 4 center backs in the line-up, and someone will still score from a cross. >.>

The good news is that's a known issue that's been looked into. I think is not unlikely that it will be fixed next update.

After being 2-0 up against Leicester, not only do they go an injure 5 of my players, they also score 4 30 yard goals! Dirty ******

Just started this game today. 4 friendlies into my save, Sterling, Markovic, Balotelli, Borini, Suso, Coutinho, Enrique, Mignolet and Can have gotten injured/are still injured. Ridiculous :S

loosing to barcelona they are 1 team that frustrate me... 2nd season champions league 1st knockout 1st leg AWAY FROM HOME i beat them 5-3 return leg at home im feeling confident get battered 9-1 in my worst thrashing in cm/fm history

i get them in group stages in 3rd season away they batter me 4-1 god help me how do i beat them they are simply invincible no matter what i do how i play they are just unplayable lol

ps in all these matches messi never played and i am manchester united

View attachment 328306

Thanks FM calendar schedule. 2 consecuitive league games against FCP. 3 weeks from the end of the championship. It is quite ridiculous that this can happen in the game. I know that this happens because of sucessive re-schedule of the first game.

Just been sacked for the first time in a long time :(

To be fair I deserved it, finished 5th with Spurs first season (no changes there) but was sitting 11th in March second season.

Not making excuses but I didn't give myself the right coaching badges as I didnt see the 'match attributes to club' button when I started out on the beta. This probably lead to the team revolting against me all the time as I didn't have the experience.

Hello everyone. This may seem a silly question but i just bought fm2015 and i cant find how to search for players. All i got is the bar up top by typing players name in or on the scouting section.

can anyone help me to search for players to buy as this is very frustrating

thank you

adam

Hello everyone. This may seem a silly question but i just bought fm2015 and i cant find how to search for players. All i got is the bar up top by typing players name in or on the scouting section.

can anyone help me to search for players to buy as this is very frustrating

thank you

adam

Well, that's it really. Use the arrow down next to Quick Search to add filters.

Ok. So I signed this guy 3 years ago on a free. He's improved over time and now he's probably the best player in my team. He's worth 18 million or so, 40 assists so far in 42 games(ish) and basically he's hot **** right now. The only problem.. Nigeria manager Shola Ameobi keeps leaving him out of the ******* Nigeria squad!! :'( So he's got a season left on his current deal, which has a 19m release clause. I have been trying to renew it for ages and every time we agree a deal he cant get a work permit. GIJKaMSDASASDAKJNSDAKSDLKMADS DSALSAD,LSDA,KM MASLSA,D.

So yeah. I'm either going to lose him for the relatively cheap 19m in the summer, or he's going to stay with me until the end of next season when he'll probably still not get a WP because Shola Ameobi is being a **** haha! (H)

This is who they are playing ahead of him.. I mean.. REALLY?!

So yeah. Bad times.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and he's unhappy because he's not had a new contract to reflect on the rest of the squad getting wage increases.. FFFFFFF

Players getting angry because they aren't in the team despite them being injured for the time they weren't in the team. They then lead a revolt and you have team meetings with angry players for no good reason.

Also, I have played 3 games and am on 4 points which has me joint bottom because everyone else has played 5/6 games for some reason. That wouldn't be too big an issue except the players have low morale for being low in the standings and the board are not happy with me. Patches for this would go down a treat.

Any idea why cant I offer this guy wages above 120 per week? You can see that my wage budget is high enough???

Any idea why cant I offer this guy wages above 120 per week? You can see that my wage budget is high enough???

If you have loads of other contract offers in, the board take these into account.

My flimsy AMs keep getting injured and I concede from am absurd number of set pieces.

Wenger simulator 2015 ;_;

Back Up 'keeper moaning about lack of first team opportunities - just seems unrealistic and there is no option to tell him he's back up in the conversation :( I can understand that players want to play but it's frustrating finding a new back up goalkeeper every season.

Keepers still react like ******** after an initial save. They just stand there and give up the easy rebound goal.

What are your specs btw? If you're seeing crash dumps that often it would imply a hardware issue, rather than a software one.

yes i think it was some thing to do with the anti virus thing i had on my laptop i deleted it an got another but now i have to uninstall and then reinstall the game but i dont know how

Last edited:
Back