FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I'll leave the rest of it for a PM but this is still vaguely on topic to the conversation I had with GC as it concerns what's important in a game: scope or ambition. I guess people just want different thing; I cannot understand why you would ever want a huge world over a detailed one. Skyrim did lots of cool stuff but it did the vast majority of it in a very half arsed way. I'd much rather have limited amounts of ultra high quality content over bucket loads of mediocrity.

Well, that I just simply disagree with. To say that Skyrim "isn't detailed", "mediocre" and "half arsed" might be troll-tastic observations, but there's a vast majority of both reviewers/critics and players who simply disagree - I'm one of them. The Elder Scrolls games have an incredible level of detail, especially if you take the world size into consideration. Oblivion was actually the first game ever where I just made a complete stop (while on top of a mountain), took my hands off the keyboard/mouse and simply enjoyed the sunset and scenery.

No wonder so many people are complaining about the man management in this game, because it's rubbish.

We beat a completely greyed out side 3-2 with a 93rd minute winner, and I tell the team that it was a bit of a let off and they will need to step it up against decent opposition. TWO OF THEM REVOLT AND ARE IN THE MEDIA TALKING ABOUT HOW **** I AM. YOU JUST GOT DOMINATED BY A FULLY GREYED OUT TEAM.

Why is FM attempting to put this big onus on man management in the squad, without first re-working it so the players act like humans not 6 year olds brats? It feels like I have to 'play the game' so my squad don't get ****** of, rather than just using logical decisions.

Nicky Clark, yards in front of an open goal standing with his finger up his ****, gets dispossessed and I concede from the resulting long ball forward (because Heaven forbid someone dare try to put in a tackle. It also meant that my 2-1 lead in the 88th minute, which could and should have been 3-1, became a 2-2 draw). Then he gets named in team of the week and I have journalists asking me how wonderful I think he is.

No wonder so many people are complaining about the man management in this game, because it's rubbish.

We beat a completely greyed out side 3-2 with a 93rd minute winner, and I tell the team that it was a bit of a let off and they will need to step it up against decent opposition. TWO OF THEM REVOLT AND ARE IN THE MEDIA TALKING ABOUT HOW **** I AM. YOU JUST GOT DOMINATED BY A FULLY GREYED OUT TEAM.

Why is FM attempting to put this big onus on man management in the squad, without first re-working it so the players act like humans not 6 year olds brats? It feels like I have to 'play the game' so my squad don't get ****** of, rather than just using logical decisions.

I once told my players that they had to improve in the second half - four of them were 'confused' (I don't see what's difficult to understand) and then made sure everyone knew. We won the game in the second half, but they still wanted everyone to know that their feelings were hurt.

Nicky Clark, yards in front of an open goal standing with his finger up his ****, gets dispossessed and I concede from the resulting long ball forward (because Heaven forbid someone dare try to put in a tackle. It also meant that my 2-1 lead in the 88th minute, which could and should have been 3-1, became a 2-2 draw). Then he gets named in team of the week and I have journalists asking me how wonderful I think he is.

That made me chuckle, sorry :P

As utd its a guaranteed loss when I play Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool or City away from home FACT

My blood pressure wasn't laughing, mersk - I get a little bit TOO into it....

It's like the time Darren MGregor was substituted in every game for making mistakes and then was named player of the month. And I didn't want to dump on his parade when they asked me.

This is my first proper RAGE at 15! But really not the games fault; 32 Games in to PL 2nd season in PL with Leeds lots of good youngsters. Top 6 points clear of Utd. My Laptop starts shutting down with no save game for a month :-( Face palm I missed the Windows alert telling me my laptop would reboot for updates.

Just finished the fixtures again with similar results for me just different score lines. Surprise Surprise Utd are only 2 behid! I have far exceeded the expectations of the board but feel this was a real chance to win a PL early on. dont think it will be so easy next year with Champs League involvement. Will need a much larger squad.

Face Palm!!!!!

Had this happen a couple of times get beaten like 4-0 and then one of my players agents after the game say one of my players played well so he deserves a new contract.

Could you imagine what would have happened to that agent if he did that to alex fergerson.

Also sergio canales never met a who complained about more things in my life.

Started a bournemouth game. Whats annoying me is that most of my players want to leave as soon as any team is interested, bit frustrating to say the least as 4 of them were starters so ive had to find good replacements on very little funds

I just congratulated Balanta and Romero for their first goals in International level and they were both like "We scored for our country not for you, so why do you care"? Plus their morale went from very good to OK...

Am I getting something wrong here???

P.S. Team is doing very good and squad harmony is full!!!

WE NEED A PATCH!

this complaining and demanding new contracts and morals stuff is wrecking the game!!!

Suarez wanted new contract 3 times in 1 season!!!!

first becasume city as interested, then becasue3 he got a spain cap 3rdly becasue i gave Romero a new contract and he earned slightly more, despite he was on a newly singed 4 year dela from last season!!! AHRG ><

WE NEED A PATCH!

this complaining and demanding new contracts and morals stuff is wrecking the game!!!

Suarez wanted new contract 3 times in 1 season!!!!

first becasume city as interested, then becasue3 he got a spain cap 3rdly becasue i gave Romero a new contract and he earned slightly more, despite he was on a newly singed 4 year dela from last season!!! AHRG ><

agreed and players complaining about first team football i had 7 players all complain even doh they were all getting game time

it may have already been posted but the defending in this game is shocking it needs sorting out big time

The amount of injuries is shocking and it's always players from the same positions. At the moment got both RBs, 3 CBs, 2 CMs, 2 wingers and both my Strikers out injured long term as well a few others on medium and short term. Even the SI purists cannot claim this a realistic injury crisis. It's so brutal I literally cannot play my Tottenham game as midweek games with the players left always adds another injury due to the lack of rotation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't buy FM14 as it took so long for FM13 to get sorted. Looks like I won't be buying FM16....

Had to turn this off and just wait for the update now. Frustrating.

It's not as if i'm doing bad - first season and 2nd in the Prem, through the Europa Group as well(Everton).

Injury situation is just soft, every day I've had an injury.

Just cannot cope with conceding goals any more - it's ridiculous. Every game average conceding 2 no matter what training or tactics I employ. Two clean sheets all season. Takes the fun right out of it, what's the point when you can't directly affect the games?

The amount of injuries is shocking and it's always players from the same positions. At the moment got both RBs, 3 CBs, 2 CMs, 2 wingers and both my Strikers out injured long term as well a few others on medium and short term. Even the SI purists cannot claim this a realistic injury crisis. It's so brutal I literally cannot play my Tottenham game as midweek games with the players left always adds another injury due to the lack of rotation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't buy FM14 as it took so long for FM13 to get sorted. Looks like I won't be buying FM16....
That's high, but still in line with real life.

That's high, but still in line with real life.

Well I'm inclined to disagree with you on that one

English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com

According to the current injury Everton and Newcastle have 11 each with only 5 or 6 long term.

I have 11 long term and 5 medium/short currently. Cannot field 11 senior players.

I've been playing since CM 93/94 (the DOS days lol) so no lectures on training please, I have top facilities and top coaches (4.5 stars mostly)

I'm gonna have to quit and wait for an update as well, harsh after forking out £30, but I would like some players to play games with lol

Well I'm inclined to disagree with you on that one

English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com

According to the current injury Everton and Newcastle have 11 each with only 5 or 6 long term.

I have 11 long term and 5 medium/short currently. Cannot field 11 senior players.

I've been playing since CM 93/94 (the DOS days lol) so no lectures on training please, I have top facilities and top coaches (4.5 stars mostly)

I'm gonna have to quit and wait for an update as well, harsh after forking out £30, but I would like some players to play games with lol
EDIT: I misread your post. 16 is too high.

You can wait for an update, but they aren't going to change anything regarding injuries. Just because you've been playing CM/FM since whenever, doesn't mean you're perfect. You may well be doing something wrong. In fact, with 16 players out, you ARE doing something wrong.

Last edited:
You can wait for an update, but they aren't going to change anything regarding injuries. Just because you've been playing CM/FM since whenever, doesn't mean you're perfect. You may well be doing something wrong. In fact, with 16 players out, you ARE doing something wrong.

I've figured it out, my players are made of Glass :P

I don't presume to be perfect, likely am far from it. I however am for a fact not doing anything wrong. Conditioned my boys thoroughly pre-season and I was fine until the first International break when 8 came back injured. However then the real fun began, due to fixture congestion I cancelled all additional training (preferred moves, position training etc) and added rest before and after. However apparently by boys cannot handle two matches in a week like the real life boys as when asked to play when they are at 91 or below they will almost always get injured. But due to my injury crisis the MUST play at this condition.

You see my catch 22 right lol

Edit: I also changed my tactic tempo from high to low, but didn't help either

Last edited:
Back