FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Does anyone else feel like PSG and Chelsea overstock their midfield with players? Jesus, they keep swooping in and picking up on CM's when they have more than enough coverage there. I swear, Chelsea easily have 9 CM's. And that's still not stopping them being linked with Hamsik.

Chelsea have a shitton of cash and no weaknesses in their squad, so they tend to just buy any good player/kid with potential. It's great: whenever I want to flog a star player that doesn't fit my tactics, everyone else comes in with offers of £4m upfront with x0 over 3 years then Chelsea make an offer that's both bigger and entirely comprised of cash upfront.

Who are you playing as? I had one little run in the Serbian Cup to the quarter finals this season, but other than that i've been knocked out first round by some right ****. In fact, every time the press talk about me, it harks back to the apparently 'infamous' time when i got knocked out by some non-league team. I just can't move on, the bastards

CS Balotesti in Romania. Finished 7th in my second season and now have a cup final to look forward to (playing Steaua who'll batter me as my best players are all injured)

CS Balotesti in Romania. Finished 7th in my second season and now have a cup final to look forward to (playing Steaua who'll batter me as my best players are all injured)

See if you were a **** manager like me, you'd be in none of the cup competitions and wouldn't have any of these issues

I can manage the training in my squad, it's simple enough to do. I am however frustrated that when they go away for internationals most come back injured. I've gone through two breaks and had 8 first time and 7 the second. It's ruining me as rotation for squad is therefore ruled out and without rotation more injuries occur lol. 16 of 24 out injured currently. literally cannnot play my game as I don't have enough senior players......

All I want to know is why my players cannot play twice a week like the real life players? I have said before that these are professional athletes, but apparently this is lost on SI.....

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a new series on my YT channel. First episode below. Random commenter will win £50 voucher on Steam/Paypal transfer.

<span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-size: 14px; line-height: 23px;">[video=youtube;zEvb-iAF1Cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvb-iAF1Cw[/video]

Don't know if its me or what, but this is the first FM I've bought on launch day, and the first i've bought at all since FM12. The match is just weird, my players walk round like they are on sleeping pills, sometimes just stand there with the ball. No lie but I swear 99% of the shots against me go in be it corners , outside box and ive had 4 from the halfway line!!Maybe its because I'm a team from northern premier league not a big team. I don't know . Driving me crazy.

Does anyone else feel like PSG and Chelsea overstock their midfield with players? Jesus, they keep swooping in and picking up on CM's when they have more than enough coverage there. I swear, Chelsea easily have 9 CM's. And that's still not stopping them being linked with Hamsik.

yea every summer in mine they jus buy for the sake of buying most of the players dont even play

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a new series on my YT channel. First episode below. Random commenter will win £50 voucher on Steam/Paypal transfer.

Oh god, that one where Gibson's shot rebounds off the keeper's face! XD

I can manage the training in my squad, it's simple enough to do. I am however frustrated that when they go away for internationals most come back injured. I've gone through two breaks and had 8 first time and 7 the second. It's ruining me as rotation for squad is therefore ruled out and without rotation more injuries occur lol. 16 of 24 out injured currently. literally cannnot play my game as I don't have enough senior players......

All I want to know is why my players cannot play twice a week like the real life players? I have said before that these are professional athletes, but apparently this is lost on SI.....
SI are looking for saves where 15+ players are injured. Would be especially good if you could upload the save just before 8 players get on international duty so it's easy to re-produce and SI can take a look at why so many are getting injured. You should report it.

Unless someone does this and SI find a problem, changes won't be made.

SI are looking for saves where 15+ players are injured. Would be especially good if you could upload the save just before 8 players get on international duty so it's easy to re-produce and SI can take a look at why so many are getting injured. You should report it.

Unless someone does this and SI find a problem, changes won't be made.

I can upload the save as it is now, but do not do rolling save, just fortnightly autosave :(

I was going to start a new game this evening and see if the same thing occurs, so I will save this under a different name every fortnight just in case.

Here's hoping my previous was just a bad apple save and that the next will be fine. I really want it to work, FM is a big part of my life :D

I can upload the save as it is now, but do not do rolling save, just fortnightly autosave :(

I was going to start a new game this evening and see if the same thing occurs, so I will save this under a different name every fortnight just in case.

Here's hoping my previous was just a bad apple save and that the next will be fine. I really want it to work, FM is a big part of my life :D
Look, there really isn't an injury bug. I will concede this:

What you're saying could be AI mis-management OR it could be you giving the international teams very unfit (not match fit) players and getting injured. If it's the latter, it could again be AI related, because they should know the players aren't fit enough to last a whole game or they shouldn't be calling them up in the first place. I'm not getting this and I have all the leagues loaded! I've also not seen anyone else report it so it would be great if you could.

So there may be some refinement that could be made and a save like yours would be great. If you upload it as is, I'm not sure how much info they'd be able to get from it. It's worth a try though; maybe they can learn something from it.

The really valuable save would be right before those injuries occur. :)

Barcelona played 20 won 18 drawn 2. How am i meant to beat that?

Last edited:
The game has left me a complete and utter moral wreck. Every key discussion with players, I find myself lying to them to fob them off. Most of my team are promised upcoming starts, and when they come back to me to question why I haven't bothered giving them any games..........I continue to lie to them.

And the worst part is, I don't feel any guilt whatsoever.

The game has left me a complete and utter moral wreck. Every key discussion with players, I find myself lying to them to fob them off. Most of my team are promised upcoming starts, and when they come back to me to question why I haven't bothered giving them any games..........I continue to lie to them.

And the worst part is, I don't feel any guilt whatsoever.
You evil man. :)

Back