FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Have to say, I am really enjoying this years version. Only minor niggles I keep coming across are the (sometimes) unrealistic player reactions (New signing Andrew Ayew demanding to know why I sold Newcastle's eight choice central midfielder, Gael Bigirimana? :S). Not really having too much of an issue with injuries, although to be fair, I have just left the training to my assistant manager so far, so can't really comment!

I've figured it out, my players are made of Glass :P

I don't presume to be perfect, likely am far from it. I however am for a fact not doing anything wrong. Conditioned my boys thoroughly pre-season and I was fine until the first International break when 8 came back injured. However then the real fun began, due to fixture congestion I cancelled all additional training (preferred moves, position training etc) and added rest before and after. However apparently by boys cannot handle two matches in a week like the real life boys as when asked to play when they are at 91 or below they will almost always get injured. But due to my injury crisis the MUST play at this condition.

You see my catch 22 right lol

Edit: I also changed my tactic tempo from high to low, but didn't help either
So you need to figure out where you're going wrong then.

Have to say, I am really enjoying this years version. Only minor niggles I keep coming across are the (sometimes) unrealistic player reactions (New signing Andrew Ayew demanding to know why I sold Newcastle's eight choice central midfielder, Gael Bigirimana? :S). Not really having too much of an issue with injuries, although to be fair, I have just left the training to my assistant manager so far, so can't really comment!

I'll have to try that my with my next game and see if it helps. I just get really worried that my Assistant will train them stupidly without my input, he already constantly wants my midfield playmaker to train his strength and not his passing :P

Once again, nothing wrong. International break f***ked me and since then I have constant problems due to lack of rotation. I moan because my players cannot play twice a week like the real life players without either succumbing to injury or needing a rest. I mean why do my players either need resting or injured after 10 games. Silly as I'm not over training them and even put the U18s out in Europa to help with rest.

Need to invest in a load of cotton wool.....

Seems like SI has forgotten that these are athletes at the pinnacle of their profession and not a bunch of schoolgirls who cry when they scrape their knees....

Last edited:
INJURIES GALORE. Especially to my best players. I am subbing at least two players a game for knocks.

Also, what's with players who are signed as back-up or hot prospect complaining about not playing every week. It's clearly stated in their contract they aren't first teamers or even rotation players and yet they complain within a month of signing for me.

Not even mad about the injuries, i use a rotation principle so it doesn't get that bad...

However the unhappy players everytime Manchester City decides to sniff around is unbearable. So far Jesé, Varane, Carvajal and Isco all have thrown ragefits during the first season. Hopefully they'll come to their senses :S

I've gone from the best team in the league to the worst in a matter of months. Couldn't get a win to save my life with players scoring own goals, clean cuts never getting finished and other teams beating me despite me dominating. Nine games without a win and boom I'm sacked. I ******* hate this game.

Asked the board to intervene in a transfer as the selling club were playing hardball - got the player for 500k more than what he was worth and now I'm getting it in the neck for there being no money. The whole reason I handed control over was because I DIDN'T want to end up paying over the odds. And now I'm gonna have to sell one or two key players (which I will also get a very public a**e kicking for) so that there's bonus money for the end of the season.

Inter Milan - Sevilla (me).

Teamtalking the guys assertively and go to half time with a 2-0 lead in a game thats pretty even.
At halftime i tell the guys that im happy and keep going.

after 66 minuttes im down 5-2.............

I do countermessures to adjust but i lose 7-2 after having 1 shoot in 2nd half. i mean cmon srsly??? wtf is that.

its so b ooring to HAVE to talk assertively before game and calmly or assertively ALWAYS tell them at half time not to get complacent. yo ushoudl think there was room to praise the lads aswell....

Otehr example, im up 4-1 vs elche at half time i go passionatly into dressingroom ant tell them im happy with their performance. (would not any manager be that if you dominate the game and score 4 goals and look like you can score 10??)

Resoult 4-4 and i hardly have a sniff in 2nd half.... its late now and im tired but this **** is getting to me... they finaly stop the crashing from happening and now its this stuff...

lol im not injuring any players :) personalised training for injury prone players, overall workload medium, and tired players never play, any player below 65% in a match gets subbed off, think i take pretty good care of my players thank you very much

Iv resorted to something similar but usually as soon as a guy goes below 75% Im looking to rip them off...

---

I have learnt that that I cant play Grant in goals at Derby his stats look fine but him Vs. Butland is an insanely different experience... Im about 7 games in with Derby I had only conceded 3 goals but Grant complained he wasnt getting a run out so I blasted him in nets and ended up drawing 3-3... I dont get it his stats are only slightly worse but command of area is similar and I thought he'd be fine... Grant does some stupid this in nets pre-season instead of catching a shot he stuck his foot out like he was trying to control it there CF came in an had an easy tap in...

Silly stuff happens in my game things that induce rage...

I dominate games with Derby but I dont have a CF worthy of the chances created... Johnny Russell is the biggest waster of chances Iv had in any FM game but cant rely on Chris Martin either he is a passenger unless the perfectly chance is setup... That leaves me with Will Keane I need to get to January to see if we can get Mason Bennett to fire in some chances...

If I had that one critical piece to the puzzle Id destroy teams every game...

Inter Milan - Sevilla (me).

Teamtalking the guys assertively and go to half time with a 2-0 lead in a game thats pretty even.
At halftime i tell the guys that im happy and keep going.

after 66 minuttes im down 5-2.............

I do countermessures to adjust but i lose 7-2 after having 1 shoot in 2nd half. i mean cmon srsly??? wtf is that.

its so b ooring to HAVE to talk assertively before game and calmly or assertively ALWAYS tell them at half time not to get complacent. yo ushoudl think there was room to praise the lads aswell....

I don't think it has to do anything with team talk. I tell them I'm happy all the time and that doesn't happen.
Most likely Sevilla did some tactical change that you didn't react to, and it gave them a big advantage.

Anyway, my story, I'm Milan against Napoli, big game, result is 3-3:
My set piece, some Napoli player thump the ball upfield, it falls somewhere like 20 meters from goal where my keeper can clearly get it with no pressure.
However for some **** reason, Diego Lopez simply refuses to go out and claim the ball (despite absolutely no risk at all), instead simply waits by his own goal. Insigne (obviously faster than my defenders) gets it first and scores, I lose 4-3.
Bad goalkeeping AI and I might lose the title for it. Maybe I should play him as a sweeper keeper next time??

Unrealistic player reactions is definitely the worst bit of what is in my opinion actually a fairly flawless game. All recent releases have needed patches straight away to make it playable, but this one isn't far off at all...

However, the player reactions/morale does need addressing. Morale in the dressing room plummeting (even though you are on a great run of form and in the top 8, despite being tipped for relegation), due to you selling a reserve player who had never played a first team game and never would as he is *****?? Come on, give us a bit of a chance SI! We spend hours tweaking our tactics, scouting the next opposition and buttering up players who are dubious about joining you, only to have it all ruined by selling the pleb that sat eating away at your wage bill whilst having a highest attribute of about 8 (and that's for aggression)!?

Other than that, cracking game...

Injuries are crippling me right now but 9 games in 21 days will do that to you, especially when you have a squad of 20 players. Main frustration is back up players asking for first team football and the only solution is to give in to them.

Injuries are crippling me right now but 9 games in 21 days will do that to you, especially when you have a squad of 20 players. Main frustration is back up players asking for first team football and the only solution is to give in to them.

I find that getting knocked out of every cup competition in the first qualifying round, normally by a team with attributes similar to those of the local Girl Guides, normally helps keep you players fresh and injury free :(

I find that getting knocked out of every cup competition in the first qualifying round, normally by a team with attributes similar to those of the local Girl Guides, normally helps keep you players fresh and injury free :(

Ha! I'm getting frustrated that my rotated side keeps winning the cup games and adding games to a ridiculous schedule! I'm having to play some players on 80% fitness at times. My high pressing game isn't helping though.

Also mega frustrated that my star player refused to agree a new contract and has signed a pre-contract with another club. Then a few weeks later he gets a serious viral infection and he's out for 10 months! Serves you right you greedy little brazilian ****

Who are you playing as? I had one little run in the Serbian Cup to the quarter finals this season, but other than that i've been knocked out first round by some right ****. In fact, every time the press talk about me, it harks back to the apparently 'infamous' time when i got knocked out by some non-league team. I just can't move on, the bastards

Having different players getting ****** of every two days because they haven't had enough first team football even though they are on a 3k per week deal as a back-up.... In other words they're **** and in no way do they deserve First team games.

When you refuse you end up having an all out riot in your first team squad so you back down and give him some game time......

10 minutes in he scores a worldie.

**** you Shaun Hutchinson **** you

Does anyone else feel like PSG and Chelsea overstock their midfield with players? Jesus, they keep swooping in and picking up on CM's when they have more than enough coverage there. I swear, Chelsea easily have 9 CM's. And that's still not stopping them being linked with Hamsik.

All recent releases have needed patches straight away to make it playable, but this one isn't far off at all...

It's pretty much the same story every year: good ideas, decent execution and some questionable value balancing. With the range of values they have to alter, that's kind of understandable. Hopefully these problems will be recognised as such and the values altered. :)

Back