FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I like football...but not Burnley.... Burnley can **** off.

Injuring 4 of my players in one game and then when I change my tactics to go hard against them, Song gets sent off :(

I am banned from the SI forums for raging against mods en FM 2014 but could someone post this bug for me:

The storie:

I am Sparta Rotterdom in the Netherlands, promoted the first season by winning the title in the Jupiler leage, second division. My second season i became 14th.

Now my board decided to build a new stadium:

XBHFp0F.png

mSuq5Tf.png

What the **** is up with the rent i have to pay, thats more than the dubble of my loan from the bank?

If someone wants to post it on Si forums, thank you very much.

That's pointless, because they'd need your save from just before that decision so they can investigate why it's happening and if it's a bug.

That's pointless, because they'd need your save from just before that decision so they can investigate why it's happening and if it's a bug.

Oh thx voor fast reaction. I dont have a the save from before that... Oh well than a ingame editor will do fine.

I'm not seeing anything about rent on those pics. Do you mean the interest? Because that's not unrealistic.

I'm not seeing anything about rent on those pics. Do you mean the interest? Because that's not unrealistic.

Sorry i meant intrest, my english is that not great, but that is a **** of a lot of money for a really small club or i am misunderstanding the meaning of Interest?

Sorry i meant intrest, my english is that not great, but that is a **** of a lot of money for a really small club or i am misunderstanding the meaning of Interest?

Interest is the "fee" you pay for borrowing money.

Interest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On second thought, that is rather high. A quick calculator tells me that a $60m loan on a 10 year monthly repayment would generate interest costs of about that with an interest rate somewhere in the area of 25%. So yeah, that's high. A more reasonable interest rate would put the interest payable in the $20m range. I don't knwo that much about borrowing money for football clubs, but I don't see interest rates of 25% being likely.

- Attackers just stand there and get tackled.
- Defenders just stand there and let people score.
- A slow central defender can catch up with a fast striker with ease every time the offside trap is broken.
- The majority of attacks end up in corners.
- There is a shocking lack of variety in the ME.

Basically the match engine is just terrible in my opinion and it has been for the last 3 editions of the game. I think they need to totally scrap it and start from the ground up, or revert to the FM12 ME ad start from there.

They try to solve fundamental flaws in the ME like too many one on one opportunities and not enough corners by making defenders easily able to get back and making nearly every cross go out for a corner. It's a ridiculous and lazy way of addressing problems I think.

I don't mean to be all negative but I'm just upset at being disappointed yet again. The ME should be the main priority every year.

I think they need to totally scrap it and start from the ground up, or revert to the FM12 ME ad start from there.

Although you have some valid points, don't forget that FM2012 (my personal favourite I have to admit) had an ME with no collision. I distinctly remember having Paloschi at Everton and him scoring more than a goal a game consistently for 3 seasons, simply because he was fast enough to run through defenders and get 5/6 one on ones a game. It also made a 4-6-0 with a fast technical AMC completely unstoppable because he could just phase through defenders and either score or play the killer pass to your IF. I used Pastore in that patch and ended up winning the CL at a canter as ******* Everton because it was ridiculously OP.

Hello ragers, here i come for my daily rage!

DL gets injured so i bring on my sub DL, gets injured 5min later, put on balanta as DL, gets injured.

1st injured for 3+ months, 2nd for 2months and balanta for 6 weeks.

now i have zero players that can play LB... impressive..

every free kick is the exact same keeper saves it falls back out and all your defenders stand there and watch it get tapped in its so frustrating and why can no one tackle just leave players run straight throw really getting turned of this game now at this point and dont get me started on the injuries

The ME should be the main priority every year.

Agreed. And by ME it should be meant tactical engine, distances, pressure, tackles, closing down, etc, not the "wooo animations uuuuuh celebrations" **** (read candy) that is stuck in too many ME talks and was the 95% of the ME talk in the features announcement. Now that makes me rage.That's why I say that 3D has been the worst thing to happen to FM.

My assistant manager is stupid. During the game he tells me that my 4 man midfield, helping me have more possession is "being overrun", after the game he suggests changing the status of my top performing player (highest rated player in the league!) to "no longer needed".

Hello ragers, here i come for my daily rage!

DL gets injured so i bring on my sub DL, gets injured 5min later, put on balanta as DL, gets injured.

1st injured for 3+ months, 2nd for 2months and balanta for 6 weeks.

now i have zero players that can play LB... impressive..

I totally agree with this injuries are so unrealistic and happen way to often, I'm not even halfway through 1st season and twice I've got 4 injuries in same match and twice I've got 3 injuries in same match. Its not like I'm giving the players to much workload and I also rotate tired players often, its so unrealistic I don't think I've ever really seen a team get 4 injuries in the same match never mind for it to happen twice in space of a couple of months this really needs to be looked at I think.XD

Sleep? It took my life. It controls me. I no longer see peoples faces when I walk by them, I see octagons. Yesterday some girl came to me and asked for my number, I rejected her because I didn't have scout report on her. Jk, no girl likes me.

Sleep? It took my life. It controls me. I no longer see peoples faces when I walk by them, I see octagons. Yesterday some girl came to me and asked for my number, I rejected her because I didn't have scout report on her. Jk, no girl likes me.

Tell her your PPM. :)

Back