FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Just avoid first time shots, girls are generally not very impressed by those and they may develop a new PPM themselves: Stops play.

I miss the old days of "Tries Tricks".

Have question, I chose to have only BPL playable I can't sign choaches from Brasill for example?

I like to dictate tempo as well.

Make sure you apply a hands on approach, telling them that you are the boss and if they want to play they need to listen to you!

also make sure the pitch is narrow, not wide, and that when you cut inside BE CAREFULL!!! you might get injured, so use that dictate tempo skill to create a ccc, then bury that **** man!

Make sure you apply a hands on approach, telling them that you are the boss and if they want to play they need to listen to you!

also make sure the pitch is narrow, not wide, and that when you cut inside BE CAREFULL!!! you might get injured, so use that dictate tempo skill to create a ccc, then bury that **** man!
Don't get it man, can you post SS or video of it?

Interest is the "fee" you pay for borrowing money.

Interest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On second thought, that is rather high. A quick calculator tells me that a $60m loan on a 10 year monthly repayment would generate interest costs of about that with an interest rate somewhere in the area of 25%. So yeah, that's high. A more reasonable interest rate would put the interest payable in the $20m range. I don't knwo that much about borrowing money for football clubs, but I don't see interest rates of 25% being likely.

This is what happens when clubs borrow money from Wonga.......

[video=youtube;rbbyrbEYT5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbbyrbEYT5U[/video]

Cheers keeper.

Edit - quite hard to see, free kick, keeper saves, hits the post, ball stays on the line. My keeper just stands there while Balotelli goes and taps it in

something has to get done about these injuries its gone beyond a joke now

Back