FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
About those injuries. Im utd chasing chelski at the business end of the season where every last point counts. I play against a very good everton team away. I score first. Then rafael is injured. I bring in peruzzi. Then peruzzi is injured. I move jones to the right and bring in umtiti at cb. Then jones is injured. I run out of rbs. I move shaw at rb and bring in rojo. Then adm gets injured i have no subs left to make. I lose 3-1. Its beyond ridiculous.

About those injuries. Im utd chasing chelski at the business end of the season where every last point counts. I play against a very good everton team away. I score first. Then rafael is injured. I bring in peruzzi. Then peruzzi is injured. I move jones to the right and bring in umtiti at cb. Then jones is injured. I run out of rbs. I move shaw at rb and bring in rojo. Then adm gets injured i have no subs left to make. I lose 3-1. Its beyond ridiculous.

No joke, in 3 matches, the game decimated my Arsenal's attack. I lose Jese, Munir, Oxlade, Walcott, and Sanchez, all to injuries lasting at least 4 weeks. I'm left having to rely on Welbeck as my lone striker (FM gods, help me please), and if he gets injured *knock on wood* I'll have to turn to my regens.
My big match vs Chelsea, which could decide if I could pull ahead in the title challenge, rests on a line-up of Welbeck up front, Josh Murphy on the left wing, Ozil in the middle, and Gnabry on the right wing.
Kill me.

I had to take off my entire front three (Clark, Boyd, Miller) before the ten minute mark against Falkirk. Then Daly got injured (one of my subs), closely followed by Wallace, and latterly Templeton, who both 'picked up a knock, but should be able to shrug it off' and now Templeton's out for five months (must have been quite a knock, even though he finished the game and seemed in decent condition).

On top of that, I had my assistant recommending substituting players because they were looking exhausted. Doesn't he pay attention?!

It's strange, every complaint I seem to read is about injuries, or atleast the majority of them. I rarely have more than 2-3, if even. I always create tactics suiting my own vision of football, which usually require insane tempo throughout the match. Maybe you are doing something wrong?

Last edited:
My injury problems have reduced actually as the players have gotten used to training and the tactics. Maybe that helps.

My current annoyance is how the board and fans always find something to moan about - unbeaten in the league and top of the table by 7 points in late November, qualified for the champions league knockout with a game to go (beating Barca along the way), squad harmony is great and I'm playing the possession based, attacking football they want (29 goals in 12 league games, with only 9 scored against).

The fans are disappointed, of course. Now it's about the signing of Bogdan Labont, a 36 year old former international goalkeeper signed as a backup. On a free transfer and with sensible wages. The fans are disappointed that he's played so few games. I could almost understand it if my first choice keeper wasn't playing well; but he is. Stupid fans.

all my squad are now in a mood and reacted bad to me selling jordon ibe yes jordon ******* ibe even doh if he stayed he would of bein 10th choice at best

My injury problems have reduced actually as the players have gotten used to training and the tactics. Maybe that helps.
It's probably more related to improved match fitness?

Started as newcastle, collocini misses home and wants to move back to Argentina, he's been at the club since 2008 -.-

It's strange, every complaint I seem to read is about injuries, or atleast the majority of them. I rarely have more than 2-3, if even. I always create tactics suiting my own vision of football, which usually require insane tempo throughout the match. Maybe you are doing something wrong?

Don't think so - all the in game ones are either a result of a challenge or the random and unelaborated on picking up of a knock. I get a lot of stubbed toes in training too.

every ******* rebound is the same falls 2 yards out wile all ur defenders stand around scratching there **** as its tapped in doing my ******* head in

every ******* rebound is the same falls 2 yards out wile all ur defenders stand around scratching there **** as its tapped in doing my ******* head in

I'm seeing a lot of ridiculous goalmouth scrambles. 5 or 6 players falling over in the penalty area, miskicks and rebounds until it either gets cleared or bundled into the goal. Fun.

Just noticed as well on the injuries that it's affecting other teams - I'm about to play Man Utd and they have 9 first team players injured. Almost realistic.

Shame there aren't the following touchline instructions:

Pass the ball. I don't know who's telling you to stand still, but I'd rather you didn't
Closing down and tackling go hand in hand
Why are you trying your luck from 30 yards out wide left? I don't recall asking you to do that
Hoof it into row Z instead of trying to be smart
Don't run away from the ball, it won't bite you
WTF was that supposed to be?!

Started as newcastle, collocini misses home and wants to move back to Argentina, he's been at the club since 2008 -.-

Its pretty common knowledge he is homesick, he has been flirting with leaving for about 2 years.

Ugh. I win every home game between 2-0 and 5-0, but every away game is always against someone playing two DMs, and I just end up pinging it around the box like pachinko, then concede some garbage goal like a penalty or a 'goalie-stuck-to-ground' rebound.

Unless you're scoring from a cross to the near post, it seems like guys ALWAYS shoot DIRECTLY AT defenders.

Back