FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Corner comes in - dealt with efficiently but was picked up by a player on the edge of the box. He passed it to a team mate who stood with his back to an open goal. Seven seconds later, he decides to turn and tap in into an empty net. These stupid mistakes are spoiling the game. I don't mind losing matches if I deserve to lose a match, but I have yet to lose a match that I did.

It's probably more related to improved match fitness?

Ive heard it is yet all players mentioned were fully or nearly fully match fit. Ive actually managed to limit training injuries to a comfortable minimum but inmatch sometimes things get crazy. Especially if you substitute 3 people before the 60th minute, god help you!

Actually I ve been maintaining for years now that everything which looks ridiculous in the ME is the game's way of translating wrong tactics into graphics so Ive got no problem with that (Ive even managed to minimise crosses and goals from them). But match injuries are doing me head in!

Which is why this happens very rarely IRL too. ;)

Well yes, but I feel that there is a trigger in the game to the effect that 3 substitutions=injury. Which is very annoying.

Well yes, but I feel that there is a trigger in the game to the effect that 3 substitutions=injury. Which is very annoying.
There isn't. It's an old myth. The lower a player's condition, the more likely he is to get an injury. It's obvious then, that there's an increased chance of an injury when the players are tiring at the end of a game.

Actually I ve been maintaining for years now that everything which looks ridiculous in the ME is the game's way of translating wrong tactics into graphics so Ive got no problem with that (Ive even managed to minimise crosses and goals from them). But match injuries are doing me head in!
So far, no-one has been able to prove that there's anything wrong with injuries in general or in a match. Nothing will be changed as things stand.

There isn't. It's an old myth. .

Mate, you should know me well enough by now to know that I know there isnt!

But if I play a rested fully fit and fully match fit XI then:

(a) Facing the situation that I mentioned is ridiculous.
(b) 90% of the time that I have 3 early subs I get at least an extra injury. Thats also ridiculous.

Mate, you should know me well enough by now to know that I know there isnt!

But if I play a rested fully fit and fully match fit XI then:

(a) Facing the situation that I mentioned is ridiculous.
(b) 90% of the time that I have 3 early subs I get at least an extra injury. Thats also ridiculous.
I know, which is why I'm surprised that you're saying it! :)

There isn't an issue there, BUT if you gathered the data, reported it and uploaded your save, it would get looked at. I really think that when you go back, you'll see that it was maybe just selective memory or something like that.

Eh, what bugs me is that supporters are still disappointed about me losing a ****** friendly game, when I'm unbeaten 5 games into the League, and on top spot. Irritating.

Otherwise, I haven't found that many frustrating moments (as long as I don't get jinxed for uttering it!) - my injury prone players get knocks, which is natural, but I'm enjoying the game;; Finally too, **** you local e-commerce site for delivering my game late!

5 saves in and im sacked in every second season because of team morale

im in the championship with Plymouth argyle after two consecutive promotions. I am scoring goals yet am in the relegation zone after 23 games. I wasn't expecting anything different but about 75% of the goals I am conceding are ALL rebounds from the post or gk saves. its soo ****** frustrating. my defenders just seem to stand still and watch while the other teams players just walk in and tap the ball in while the gk is lying on the floor. ****** game

Completely agree - started my second season with victories against Man City and Liverpool as Newcastle manager, and the fans are still ****** about a nil nil draw against Carlisle from nearly 2 months ago :S

I hadn't really dealt too much with people complaining about lack of first team football beyond the odd defender who I was legitimately not playing.

Until one of my midfield playmakers started complaining at me about lack of football despite the fact he has more starts than anyone else.

How Pirlo has not hit a single free kick in goal for me is pretty much amazing. 20 in free kick taking and considering he bangs one in whenever he feels like it IRL, I am just in awe. I have scored on free kicks but that's when Pirlo has been out injured. I mean come on he hasn't even been close to score, and gets more than a handful of opportunities each game. Incredibly annoyed...

View attachment 326482

Screen speaks for itself. Every ****** match is like this. Takes 10-15 shots to score one goal (sometimes 50 :@). Meanwhile the opposition scores in more like 1 in 3 usually.

ive 10 players complaining about first team football now its a ******* joke how am i suppose to keep all the happy i rotate for nearly every game

I really wish I wouldn't get the same question about why I've 'dropped my keeper' every time there's a cup game, as if it's not what everyone does for cup ties against teams from 3 tiers below you.

The journalists are muppets.

I really wish I wouldn't get the same question about why I've 'dropped my keeper' every time there's a cup game, as if it's not what everyone does for cup ties against teams from 3 tiers below you.

The journalists are muppets.

God yes!!! Am so sick of having to explain myself every time i rest a first team player for my 3rd game in 6 days against the might of a team that no one has ever heard of!
Come to me when i drop a star for the title decider or big local derby, in the mean time leave me alone ! Rant over lol

Back