FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Weird im playing as arsenal and from beggining im buying several player like reus, khedira and coentrao. What weird is when my negotiation with this 3 success the next day they all got injury. Coentrao for a month, reus 3 weeks, khedira i forgot but all this 3 got injury after i press spacebar after succes negotiaton with them.
This is just me or everyone else having same problem? Altough they still not my player yet but this is quite frustating i cancel my deal with coentrao still dont know what im gonna do with reus and khedira

Ever since the last patch "fixing" free kicks, I haven't even been able to score anything from a direct free kick. I've only had my first goal from a free kick (thank you, Alexis Sanchez) since the beta.
I mean, come on now, my players only even rarely get the free kick on target, they just blast it off into orbit to follow Sergio Ramos's penalty.

My players keep getting freaking injured...in training sessions and in the fields...its getting rather annoying...

Superb - start of the 2016/17 season, and I have 7 first team players unavailable for the Community Shield, European Super Cup, and first couple of league games, due to the Olympics :'(

What sort of annoys me is how many screenshots and videos with teams shooting above 40 shots, even more than fifty, and it seems like nobody sees anything wrong with that.

In the match that by Twitter talk Real Madrid passed over Rayo with a 5-1 they shot only 16. Rayo did 15.

And the utterly inflated amount of shots per match, that's more of something that actually annoys me.

Icardi scored 19 & got 9 assists playing as a poacher in my first season, and I am not great/still learning the game.He seems to switch between poacher/advanced forward as his best positions during a season.I played a 4-1-3-2(a lot of messages from assistant manager that there was to much of a gap between between the forwards & midfield, I tried to get around this by playing Palacio as a false nine/[FONT=arial, sans-serif]trequartista & having 2 of the 3 central midfielders play as advanced playmakers set to attack)with Icardi playing as a poacher.[/FONT]

Playing against Cagliari (bottom of the table) as Milan (top of the table) and somehow drawing 3-3 in the last 10 minutes against a team that concedes 4 goals per game (average) and only scores twice a most all season. This s becoming the bane of my existence.

I have a gripe that's not directly FM related: People writing "of" instead of "have".

Example: "You should of sold him when you had the chance".

English is not even my first language, but this one really annoys me. IT'S WRONG. STAHP IT.

How the **** are you supposed to find regens when you are in League Two and your scout can't find other countries. Can barely find any players of any use?

I still believe the transfer issues are stuppid :/ 11m for Munian but 30m if I want him... :/

So, I offer Tom Cleverley a new contract (I want to be able to sell him later). His agent renegotiates to these terms..

View attachment 326060

So, I accept them, to get this..

View attachment 326059

What the utter ****?

Edit: Turns out, the guy is dubious for anything above Rotation. Offered him a Backup role with significantly reduced wages and he accepted >_>

Last edited:
About 24 out of my last 25 concealed goals are from crossing....

I'm the manager of Everton. Sylvain Distin is in the 6-th year, here at Everton, after he played 3 years for Portsmouth and 6 for Manchester City. At the beginning of the season he told me that he have problem of adaptation in the country. Seriously?!!! After 15 years in England?

Steven Naismith was nominated as player of the match, with 8 rating, scoring once and have one assist, in a certain match. After match I praise him for that match and he answered me that we have different meanings of good performance.

No matter what tone you've used for conversations with my players, in history of Conversations all my dialogs are noted as "Passionately".

I still believe the transfer issues are stuppid :/ 11m for Munian but 30m if I want him... :/

That's because they don't want to sell. Market value is different from a club's valuation.

About 24 out of my last 25 concealed goals are from crossing....

Annoying this is still a bug, innit. Not easy to fix though.

I'm the manager of Everton. Sylvain Distin is in the 6-th year, here at Everton, after he played 3 years for Portsmouth and 6 for Manchester City. At the beginning of the season he told me that he have problem of adaptation in the country. Seriously?!!! After 15 years in England?

That's another bug, though a reasonably minor one.

I have a gripe that's not directly FM related: People writing "of" instead of "have".

Example: "You should of sold him when you had the chance".

English is not even my first language, but this one really annoys me. IT'S WRONG. STAHP IT.

People who learn a new language pretty much always have better grammar so deal with it...

You should of just ignored it... :D

Anyway has anybody had the problem where your players stand in offside positions for attacking FKs? Iv had about 10 goals disallowed in the season gone purely from this of course they were all correct decisions but on about 5 or 6 occasions I had 4 players standing 4-5 yards ahead of the DF line...

Nothing game breaking its just annoying as its a good position wasted... I cant see how its something Im doing thats wrong but I wouldnt mind being proven wrong?

------

Is the goals from crosses a bug? I do concede a decent amount from them but playing wide and having two sold FBs and a decent GK has cut out a lot of goals out... I guess I'll the full extent when I play EPL... I cant complain Iv two great wingers and they negate any of the crossing issue by supllying a tonne of their own...

Last edited:
That's because they don't want to sell. Market value is different from a club's valuation.

Annoying this is still a bug, innit. Not easy to fix though.

Sorry no they sold him to monaco for 11m but if I wanted him it was 30+

That's another bug, though a reasonably minor one.

People who learn a new language pretty much always have better grammar so deal with it...

I'd have to see some documentation on this before I accept it as a fact. I'm sure I make grammatical errors myself, but this one is just so plain obvious wrong. When you start learning a new language you make tons of errors, and that's fine, I don't have a problem with that. But when you've spoken the language all your life, a certain level of mastering is - or at least should be - expected. Believe me, I let people hear it when they make blatant errors in Norwegian (my first language). I've even received death threats because of it...

I reckon he's referring to "club rejecting 30m bid, but selling the same player for 11m one week later".

Back