FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
This must be my fullbacks thought process for much of the game:

"Hey, look at that guy running. He's still going! Zoom! He's gone right past me! Oh, what a cross! GOAL! ....maybe I should have attempted to tackle him? Nah, probably not."

I reckon he's referring to "club rejecting 30m bid, but selling the same player for 11m one week later".
If he is, it still isn't a bug. It's a week later.

I'd have to see some documentation on this before I accept it as a fact. I'm sure I make grammatical errors myself, but this one is just so plain obvious wrong. When you start learning a new language you make tons of errors, and that's fine, I don't have a problem with that. But when you've spoken the language all your life, a certain level of mastering is - or at least should be - expected. Believe me, I let people hear it when they make blatant errors in Norwegian (my first language). I've even received death threats because of it...

Just my experience to be honest my grammar is atrocious...

Never said it'd be a bug. During that week, the player in question obviously lost his ability to walk.
Uhm, no. During that week the player realised that a club is willing to buy him so he became unsettled. Probably demanded a transfer too. Now suddenly the club is willing to sell and they're not in a position to demand top dollar anymore.

If he followed up, he would have been able to snap the player up for 11m too.

Just my experience to be honest my grammar is atrocious...

As long as you steer clear of the they're/their/there, your/you're, where/were/we're and than/then mistakes, I'll turn the other cheek :)

Uhm, no. During that week the player realised that a club is willing to buy him so he became unsettled. Probably demanded a transfer too. Now suddenly the club is willing to sell and they're not in a position to demand top dollar anymore.

If he followed up, he would have been able to snap the player up for 11m too.

You definitely should take into account the commands given to the player by his Lizard Overlords.

I reckon he's referring to "club rejecting 30m bid, but selling the same player for 11m one week later".
I Think you're both wrong ;)

It took place on the same day:P, not 1 week later

2, I didn't say it was a bug just that its annoying.

3, The Player was unsettled right from the start due to lack of playing time I believe.

Pretty much sums up the general reasons for that happening.

I find the computer usually excepts lower bids from its other computer controlled counter parts :).

I Think you're both wrong ;)

It took place on the same day:P, not 1 week later

2, I didn't say it was a bug just that its annoying.

3, The Player was unsettled right from the start due to lack of playing time I believe.

Pretty much sums up the general reasons for that happening.

I find the computer usually excepts lower bids from its other computer controlled counter parts :).
Could have really done with that info....

It doesn't. On the rare occassion that it does, there would be a very good reason for it happening. Like a failed bid for the player previous to this one or a deadline set on the offer. If there isn't a good reason, it should be submitted as a bug.

Could have really done with that info....

It doesn't. On the rare occassion that it does, there would be a very good reason for it happening. Like a failed bid for the player previous to this one or a deadline set on the offer. If there isn't a good reason, it should be submitted as a bug.

Well, I believe that if you require further information the easiest way to receive it is to ask for it rather than forming your own conclusion no point typing a full paragraph if you aren't interested.

Hence why books have blurbs. :) To see if there is interest I mean.

With hardly any info, people have to guess and make assumptions.

In reply to some of the latest posts, I've noticed (not much may I add) that the AI controlled teams do have lower bids accepted that teams I'm in charge of. Jan Vertonghen for example in one of my saves; went to Man Utd for £14mil, but when I saw a bid had been accepted I offered the same and they demanded £20mil... I was Inter at the time so it wasn't like I was a rival, in all honestly I'd have expected them to accept LESS from me as I'm not even in the same league!

I don't find it a frustration though, just one of those things. If I'm honest not much has frustrated me so far, except for really daft players on 3d pitch (although I understand that not all is to be trusted on that, it's more the commentary that needs focussing on), and also players moaning when you ask them to do individual training saying it's too much, your professional footballers ffs! Lol, ya get paid enough to spend a little bit of your time working on your finishing!

In reply to some of the latest posts, I've noticed (not much may I add) that the AI controlled teams do have lower bids accepted that teams I'm in charge of. Jan Vertonghen for example in one of my saves; went to Man Utd for £14mil, but when I saw a bid had been accepted I offered the same and they demanded £20mil... I was Inter at the time so it wasn't like I was a rival, in all honestly I'd have expected them to accept LESS from me as I'm not even in the same league!
Are you 100% sure that there weren't any installments and add-ons?

When I try to add a new league on FM15 Demo, it just takes me to the game screen. When I click the drop-down for "Coachable Teams" It just has english leagues and nations.

Are you 100% sure that there weren't any installments and add-ons?

Yeah, when the transfer went through it mentioned nothing about 'could rise to X' like it does when there are instalments.

Anyways, like I say it's not a massive bug bear for me, I ended up with Balanta for less money and he's a lot younger. Like with most 'frustrations', there's always a silver lining. That's why not much frustrates me lol

Individual errors are driving me ******* mad. I miss all my clear cuts / one-on-ones, yet my players continue to play through balls to the opposition. GK is retarded at best gifting opposition the ball/scoring own goals. Just really annoying as I'm dominating statistics but my team are all making poor mistakes whilst failing to finish our own chances. So annoying.

Episode 2 up week beginning 24/11/14.

£50 still available for random commenter.

[video=youtube;zEvb-iAF1Cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvb-iAF1Cw[/video]

Yeah, when the transfer went through it mentioned nothing about 'could rise to X' like it does when there are instalments.

Anyways, like I say it's not a massive bug bear for me, I ended up with Balanta for less money and he's a lot younger. Like with most 'frustrations', there's always a silver lining. That's why not much frustrates me lol

'Could Rise to X' does not refer to installments. It refers to clauses - 'X money after 10 Goals' and the like.

'Could Rise to X' does not refer to installments. It refers to clauses - 'X money after 10 Goals' and the like.

Yep I know, instalments are included within the price, however I was just pointing out that that was what they paid. No additional instalments, no add ons.... It could've even been £14mil in instalments!

Anyways enough on this particular 'issue', as said I don't find it to be that frustrating. I'm actually very happy with fm15.

Dammit, sacked again!

After my unparalleled 4-3-3 Narrow success with the beta playing FMC I have started multiple games using full career mode trying all manner of strategies. I cannot get any consistency, any momentum, nothing! Just when I think my new insane 3-3-4 or 3-2-5 tactics are getting somewhere it all goes balls up and I'm back on the dole.

Maybe the game is rigged or maybe this is the best FM ever!

I'm gonna have to go back to 4-3-3 Narrow. It's the only thing that's ever worked for me. Why did I waste so much time with ****** wingers? Running up, down & around like muppets. AMC's sitting in the 'ole? More like a black hole. Get up front!

Has anyone ever tried 4-4-2?

Back