FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Well, I believe that if you require further information the easiest way to receive it is to ask for it rather than forming your own conclusion no point typing a full paragraph if you aren't interested.

Hence why books have blurbs. :) To see if there is interest I mean.

In reply to some of the latest posts, I've noticed (not much may I add) that the AI controlled teams do have lower bids accepted that teams I'm in charge of. Jan Vertonghen for example in one of my saves; went to Man Utd for £14mil, but when I saw a bid had been accepted I offered the same and they demanded £20mil... I was Inter at the time so it wasn't like I was a rival, in all honestly I'd have expected them to accept LESS from me as I'm not even in the same league!

I don't find it a frustration though, just one of those things. If I'm honest not much has frustrated me so far, except for really daft players on 3d pitch (although I understand that not all is to be trusted on that, it's more the commentary that needs focussing on), and also players moaning when you ask them to do individual training saying it's too much, your professional footballers ffs! Lol, ya get paid enough to spend a little bit of your time working on your finishing!

this isnt true just for FM 15. In FM12 and FM13 this was true too. I'd try to buy a player and the AI wanted 60-80 million. Then i see the player go for 30-40 to another AI club

this isnt true just for FM 15. In FM12 and FM13 this was true too. I'd try to buy a player and the AI wanted 60-80 million. Then i see the player go for 30-40 to another AI club

I thought this was maybe due to a combination of the personal relationships between the managers and the player demanding his manager let him move to a certain club???

You bid for him: "I don't want to play in Italy for some nobody manager"
Man Utd: "Yeah baby! I love Van Gaal & Man Utd. Let me go to Utd or I go postal!"

Rage, right?
Managing São Paulo, from Brazil. First year: won the Brasileirão and a Cup. My CB asks for a wage hike and I accepted.
Second year: first ten games and 10 wins in the Brasileirão. One beautiful day my CB, AGAIN, asks for a wage hike. I deny, basically because he signed a new contract not even one year before.
All the players went from green to red, I got 6 losses in 6 games, and after I tried to call for a meeting, the Captain "slams" me with a "Great, another meeting".

WHAT THE ****???
I'm the current champion and no one respects me???? The nerve!

Also to note, to people that like a little bit of challenge, getting a brazillian club means:
- no one respects you
- not much money
- the players will ask to talk to you FREQUENTLY as ****,
- loaned players will always be asking you to talk to their coaches, as a LOT of coaches just don't use your players the way the contract says.

WHAT THE F....french fries.

Last edited:
Well, I believe that if you require further information the easiest way to receive it is to ask for it rather than forming your own conclusion no point typing a full paragraph if you aren't interested.

Hence why books have blurbs. :) To see if there is interest I mean.

I thought this was maybe due to a combination of the personal relationships between the managers and the player demanding his manager let him move to a certain club???

You bid for him: "I don't want to play in Italy for some nobody manager"
Man Utd: "Yeah baby! I love Van Gaal & Man Utd. Let me go to Utd or I go postal!"

I dont know. In FM13, even when I got a player to revolt for a transfer, and the player was transfer listed, the fee involved was usually very high and if I didnt pursue him I usually saw him move to another AI club for far less

I consider myself a veteran (being playing since... CM 1999?), so to those who think the transfer market is usually unfair with you, well... it's not.
I actually think that this is the easiest version to buy and sell players.
Also, the fact that usually you pay more money than other AI teams was always a issue, but now not that much. There were times that you would offer 3, 4 times the price others teams offers, and even not being rivals, the AI club would never accept. But now?
Wow, I could actually bring Reus to Manchester United! Hummels didn't want to come to the club, but he, at least, open talks with me!
How about the fact that others versions you would not receive offers for a player that you're willing to sell, even though you offerd them for 0, ZERO pounds???

I consider myself a veteran (being playing since... CM 1999?), so to those who think the transfer market is usually unfair with you, well... it's not.
I actually think that this is the easiest version to buy and sell players.
Also, the fact that usually you pay more money than other AI teams was always a issue, but now not that much. There were times that you would offer 3, 4 times the price others teams offers, and even not being rivals, the AI club would never accept. But now?
Wow, I could actually bring Reus to Manchester United! Hummels didn't want to come to the club, but he, at least, open talks with me!
How about the fact that others versions you would not receive offers for a player that you're willing to sell, even though you offerd them for 0, ZERO pounds???

To be honest I don't think much has changed over the years (I've played since CM2) in regards to transfers, it's always been a bit of a bug bear. But as I've said before, I don't find it a major frustration (maybe I'm used to it lol). The thing is yes the games coded in a certain way, but people's different ways of playing the game will have an impact on a lot of aspects of their game.

In terms of selling players, if no one is wanting to buy your player it'll be because no one wants him. Just cause you offer someone cheap doesn't mean everyone will want him.

I'm going to be bold and say that in the few weeks FM15 has been out, it's convinced me to put it in my top 3. being:

1 - FM12
2 - CM3
3 - FM15

And with all the time it's got ahead of it there's a big chance it could become number 1. That's my opinion. Just get on with playing your game, if it winds you up that much, go back to one you enjoy. Simple

Excellent. A place to vent anger without being persecuted by SI yes men! :P

My 1st anger is the tactics section of all FM sites including this one.

I am so sick of tactics that clearly do not work put there by people who have clearly cheated via means of FMRTE or some other scout/editor or the ctrl+alt+del method

Why do they seem to think that their tactic that gets a footballing giant the title is actually an achievement???

From now on the moment I spot the tactic is not used to manage Crewe, Rochdale or some other poor team I won't even give it the time of day.

The only ones that interested me were the Burnley and Crystal Palace tactics but neither of them had reproducible results.

We might as well all go 442 and use trial and error from there.

PS Some excellent rants here. (6)

I have a current save and completed my first season and had massive trouble with away games no matter what was tried. So for the second season I have decided to test out the various tactics theories I have read on here.
First 2 away games of the season, vs relagation team and lower league team in the cup. I replayed the same games 20-30 times each - All being the start of the season - morale is excellent - I tried different tactics for away games from tactics help section - and different team talks etc - pretty much lost each time no matter what was done - It seems its hard coded into certain not all saves that away games are going to be hugely different to home results - I had won most home games with ease - Going to have to wait for a patch because there is no point pklaying when no matter what is done in away games - the result will be the same -

Hey, this top 3 is pretty much what I think!

But one thing to note is the fact that in previous versions it was impossible to get the "franchise players", like Messi from Barcelona, Neuer from Bayern and so on... and in this version, at least if you offer a stupid amount of money they at least open talks, chich is quite an enhancement from previous versions!

To be honest I don't think much has changed over the years (I've played since CM2) in regards to transfers, it's always been a bit of a bug bear. But as I've said before, I don't find it a major frustration (maybe I'm used to it lol). The thing is yes the games coded in a certain way, but people's different ways of playing the game will have an impact on a lot of aspects of their game.

In terms of selling players, if no one is wanting to buy your player it'll be because no one wants him. Just cause you offer someone cheap doesn't mean everyone will want him.

I'm going to be bold and say that in the few weeks FM15 has been out, it's convinced me to put it in my top 3. being:

1 - FM12
2 - CM3
3 - FM15

And with all the time it's got ahead of it there's a big chance it could become number 1. That's my opinion. Just get on with playing your game, if it winds you up that much, go back to one you enjoy. Simple

I have a current save and completed my first season and had massive trouble with away games no matter what was tried. So for the second season I have decided to test out the various tactics theories I have read on here.
First 2 away games of the season, vs relagation team and lower league team in the cup. I replayed the same games 20-30 times each - All being the start of the season - morale is excellent - I tried different tactics for away games from tactics help section - and different team talks etc - pretty much lost each time no matter what was done - It seems its hard coded into certain not all saves that away games are going to be hugely different to home results - I had won most home games with ease - Going to have to wait for a patch because there is no point pklaying when no matter what is done in away games - the result will be the same -

Funnily enough I was going to complain about how my away record is usually better than my home record. :O

What worked for me: try closing down on everybody from the opposite team, except, maybe, the AMR, AML and strikers, where you should put to go for the weak foot.
For some reason I'm getting great results.

Excellent. A place to vent anger without being persecuted by SI yes men! :P

My 1st anger is the tactics section of all FM sites including this one.

I am so sick of tactics that clearly do not work put there by people who have clearly cheated via means of FMRTE or some other scout/editor or the ctrl+alt+del method

Why do they seem to think that their tactic that gets a footballing giant the title is actually an achievement???

From now on the moment I spot the tactic is not used to manage Crewe, Rochdale or some other poor team I won't even give it the time of day.

The only ones that interested me were the Burnley and Crystal Palace tactics but neither of them had reproducible results.

We might as well all go 442 and use trial and error from there.

PS Some excellent rants here. (6)

A "plug & player" whingeing that the tactics someone else took the time to our create for him arent good enough for his lazy ***! Not only that but then having the nerve to critise the people that actually take the time to make their own tactics for doing so for the wrong teams!

This is truly enraging!

How about you take 5 minutes to create a tactic of your own (its not that hard) & leave the people who want to share their succesful tactics with others alone mate!

A "plug & player" whingeing that the tactics someone else took the time to our create for him arent good enough for his lazy ***! Not only that but then having the nerve to critise the people that actually take the time to make their own tactics for doing so for the wrong teams!

This is truly enraging!

How about you take 5 minutes to create a tactic of your own (its not that hard) & leave the people who want to share their succesful tactics with others alone mate!

Already have my own thank you. So when I look at at the download section (just in case I can improve my own tactics) it's enraging to see what rubbish it is.

As for going to all that hard work to share tactics. I'll take a different view... Most (not all) are just bragging cheats.

You disagree? Fine. |)

Not really a rage about the game but, playing as Leicester 1st season, just beat Man UTD 2-0 in the third round of the capital one cup, was on a decent run of wins and my **** dog pulled the power cord out my desktop :( So now I am back at the start of the **** season

Not really a rage about the game but, playing as Leicester 1st season, just beat Man UTD 2-0 in the third round of the capital one cup, was on a decent run of wins and my **** dog pulled the power cord out my desktop :( So now I am back at the start of the **** season

Noooooo! :( A trip to the vet awaits you rover!!!

I am telling you, she is hiding in the furthest corner away from we now as soon as I said WTF she was like uh oh and ran haha, smart dog! I could kill her though

Hopefully I see this againView attachment 325434

A free player chooses to join Norwich who are in Championship over me as Leeds who have just won promotion to Premier League while my offer is far better than their's in every important aspect!!!
Wage : 14k vs 8.5k
Squad Status : First Team vs Rotation
Yearly Wage Rise: 10% vs 5%

He is from Paraguay and definitely not a fan of Norwich... How is this possible?!

Bonuses? Signing on fee? Agent fee?

[video=youtube;aFE3-cqQ_5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFE3-cqQ_5M&feature=youtu.be&t=15s[/video]

Bonuses? Signing on fee? Agent fee?
I did not look into such details but I don't think they offer these clauses better than me.

btw, does agent fee really matter? I think it is the player to choose his club, not the agent, right?

Back