FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I did not look into such details but I don't think they offer these clauses better than me.

btw, does agent fee really matter? I think it is the player to choose his club, not the agent, right?
The agent is the one you negotiate with, so if course it matters. I've been able to sign players I should be able to, based on my wage structure, just because I greased the agent's palms.

My 1st anger is the tactics section of all FM sites including this one.

I am so sick of tactics that clearly do not work put there by people who have clearly cheated via means of FMRTE or some other scout/editor or the ctrl+alt+del method

Why do they seem to think that their tactic that gets a footballing giant the title is actually an achievement???

Too right! After many FM15 failures I have finally managed to get a great set of consistent results using.... Barce! (Well I had to try out Messi I was failing so bad). If I win the league by say 5 points then the tactics work for Barce for one season. If I win by 20 points for three seasons in a row then maybe it's something special, but I would have to move to a smaller club and beat the odds to prove it.

I find that great tactics work at the top and bottom levels of football. This idea that you need different tactics for Champions League vs. Sub-Conference East by South West is absurd! Only a fool would think this.

I also follow the Mourinho philosophy that tactics > players. Mata don't fit into tactics? Boot him out!

Episode 2 :D

[video=youtube;07gZDdYcsHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gZDdYcsHI[/video]

My biggest gripe is the player power in regards to talking to the manager.

My biggest gripe is the player power in regards to talking to the manager.
Seconded. So many rogue players. Some of them I understand, but just wish the dialect would be more realistic even when they're being ******.

Others, I feel are just ridiculous. The worst one I've had the displeasure of encountering thus far, was when I congratulated one of my key players for scoring his first goal for his country. His morale dropped and he had the audacity to respond with "I scored for my country, not for you." I was so mad I sold him immediately.

Tom cleverley made a pass, no-one else around him, went down with a knock, he has a bruised rib! How does that work?

dortmund one of the biggest teams around yet any player i try buy is not interested what the ****

The agent is the one you negotiate with, so if course it matters. I've been able to sign players I should be able to, based on my wage structure, just because I greased the agent's palms.

It definitely matters when getting the agent to accept a contract offer, and I've used this to my advantage as well. But I feel like once the offer has been accepted by the agent, and the player is considering a number of offers that his agent brings him, the agent fee should be taken out of the equation. I was waiting to sign this 4-star player on free transfer all season, negotiated a deal with an agent right on June 1 (England), but the player rejected it, one of the two reasons being that HE felt that HIS AGENT's fee was too low. Mind you, the agent fee was higher than what he asked for.

I guess IRL, the agent, being the selfish bottom-feeding creature that he is, might try to sway the player to take a deal that benefits his own interest...but I would think he'd at least do so under the guise of more legitimate reasons (club stature, playing time, etc.), and NOT his own fees. And I certainly can't imagine a situation where a player would actually state that his agent's fee is too low in rejecting a contract, these players must really love the **** out of their agents :S

It definitely matters when getting the agent to accept a contract offer, and I've used this to my advantage as well. But I feel like once the offer has been accepted by the agent, and the player is considering a number of offers that his agent brings him, the agent fee should be taken out of the equation. I was waiting to sign this 4-star player on free transfer all season, negotiated a deal with an agent right on June 1 (England), but the player rejected it, one of the two reasons being that HE felt that HIS AGENT's fee was too low. Mind you, the agent fee was higher than what he asked for.

I guess IRL, the agent, being the selfish bottom-feeding creature that he is, might try to sway the player to take a deal that benefits his own interest...but I would think he'd at least do so under the guise of more legitimate reasons (club stature, playing time, etc.), and NOT his own fees. And I certainly can't imagine a situation where a player would actually state that his agent's fee is too low in rejecting a contract, these players must really love the **** out of their agents :S
Nailed it in the 2nd paragraph! They're a sneaky bunch.

I've been having serious relationship problems lately and could really use some black magic assistance, but it's so hard to come by these days.

Something that have being bothering me a LOT: the squad does not aprove something. After that, a meeting is made and I can actually persuade eveybody that my decision was for the greater good. Fine, everybody gets green reactions, but as I'm about to finish the meeting, no matter what choice I make, always, ALWAYS almost all the players get red reactions again.

WTF? They just reacted positively, and as I adjourn the meeting by saying something like "that was productive", they all get bad reactions!

Dortmund is in ressurgency this decade, but it took almost ten to 15 years to get where they are now.
Also to note, Jurgen Klopp is always saying that the club does not have the money muscle that the petrol-fuelled clubs have.
So, in a sense, they are in a high for the last 3 years, but they're not as sucessful as other football franchises...

dortmund one of the biggest teams around yet any player i try buy is not interested what the ****

Something that have being bothering me a LOT: the squad does not aprove something. After that, a meeting is made and I can actually persuade eveybody that my decision was for the greater good. Fine, everybody gets green reactions, but as I'm about to finish the meeting, no matter what choice I make, always, ALWAYS almost all the players get red reactions again.

WTF? They just reacted positively, and as I adjourn the meeting by saying something like "that was productive", they all get bad reactions!

Hmm, I've noticed some inconsistencies but nothing this drastic. Typically for me, I get mostly green reactions, some red, I try to persuade them, some turn green, others stay red, I finish the meeting, but the majority of players that had a green reaction finish the meeting with a grey one (no morale change). Sort of random that it changes for apparently no reason.

One exception was when a few players disagreed with me, I try to persuade them, some turn, others still unhappy (fairly typical scenario), I say I'm disappointed with that reaction, thinking I'm still talking to this group of dissenters. Turns out this last comment was all of a sudden supposed to be directed at the entire team, causing everyone's morale to drop. They need to be clearer who it is you're addressing I think.

Goalmouth scrambles where your defender boots it against another defender followed by a third defender coming along and booting it against the first defender, all whilst the keeper first faces the east stand and then hops about a little bit while the ball rolls in front of him, with the whole circus ******* around just long enough to allow their striker to pick himself up off the floor and then put it in the back of the net. In the 90th minute, costing me two points of course.

my defenders will hoof it upfield no matter what. no pressure, tactics specifically to hold onto possession, pass short, etc.

they all think they are andrea pirlo

typical expample: my cm will pass back to my cb (who has 6 passing) and he will sit there and try a 60 yard diagonal pass which never connects to anybody but the defense. instant counter attack

that only happens about 20 times per game tho

Thought I would ask here because the whole front page is filled with bullshit that won't be deleted for hours because all of you poms are asleep.

Last year there was a thread covering the basics of creating a tactic? Is there an FM15 version, or can someone link me to the FM14 version? Thanks.

Thought I would ask here because the whole front page is filled with bullshit that won't be deleted for hours because all of you poms are asleep.

Last year there was a thread covering the basics of creating a tactic? Is there an FM15 version, or can someone link me to the FM14 version? Thanks.

Haven't noticed a specific guide to tactic creation on this site yet, which now that you mention it seems strange, however if you google " fm 2015 tactic creation guide" you will find a few on other sites.

Didn't look through many of them but i'm sure you will find plenty of helpful information in them.

Would aslo recommend checking out uncle mads box of choccy's for useful information on a lot of different fm subjects.

Edit- as of 50 minutes ago there is a link to a must read guide on tactic creation & maintenance in uncle mads's choccy box :)
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back