FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
That's becuse you're the attacking team, taking the most shots where the AI in these games set up to defend and counter when it's on. Human teams hardly ever set up this way. That's why it seems unfair.

That's becuse you're the attacking team, taking the most shots where the AI in these games set up to defend and counter when it's on. Human teams hardly ever set up this way. That's why it seems unfair.

You will clearly defend this game under ANY circumstances, why that ****** me off so much is because you and people like you are preventing the game from improving but you appear too stupid to realise what you are doing. This game has not moved on in years now, where we should now be at a stage where we have a set Match Engine and the only improvements SI would have to make would be to the games other features. Sadly this is not the case and instead of improvements the game is getting slowly but surely worse every year, as SI realise that so many FM'ers will settle for just about any old rubbish.

I love this game again, always winning with mental tactics & crazy scores, well done si, & welcome back my favourite game.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

You will clearly defend this game under ANY circumstances, why that ****** me off so much is because you and people like you are preventing the game from improving but you appear too stupid to realise what you are doing. This game has not moved on in years now, where we should now be at a stage where we have a set Match Engine and the only improvements SI would have to make would be to the games other features. Sadly this is not the case and instead of improvements the game is getting slowly but surely worse every year, as SI realise that so many FM'ers will settle for just about any old rubbish.
Ah, Garry has no proper comeback so resorts to insults again. You can't have a set ME because there are always improvements to be made. It's never going to be perfect. Why are you bringing up the ME anyway? I didn't.

Near post corners are beyond a joke on this game! 50% of goals conceded must come from this! Even if I train to specifically defend set pieces it's pointless. I try to exploit this by setting corners to front post and my players either completely ignore me or for some reason the opposition have mastered how to defend this as I can't seem to score from this method. It makes the game ultimately ******* pointless. Prime example, I battle my *** off to a 1-0 lead against Arsenal (I'm West Ham) only to concede 3 on the bounce to near post corners! It's like their "go to" when their losing. I swear every year there is something more **** about these games. To be honest defending any sort of crossing in the last 2 years has been laughable! I suggest look at what you did with 2012 and go with that!

Have a couple of your players mark the 6 yard box. Makes a big difference

There should be a 'fine all' option and more aggressive team talks.

Champions League winners losing 4-0 at home to Watford (who are bottom of league), even though pre match team talk they were all apparently 'motivated' and same at half time when 0-0, utter bollocks.

Where's the option to tell them they're all absolutely ******* useless and that they don't deserve the air they breathe??

And Raheem Stering is a ******

That's tame compared to the games I see. Plus, on its own as a one off it IS realistic and believe me it pains me to defend this game in the slightest. Here's my latest game(i'm West Ham) as a one off or if I win and lose games like this then I would have no problem with FM. The problem is that I only lose games like this I NEVER win them THAT'S the BULLSHIT.
fmqple.jpg
Even when we win we often scrape over the line, here's our very next game against Spurs in the FA Cup
25qf8m0.jpg
They scored a disputed penalty(ball in the box no visual foul) and the other a goal of the season from distance. Look at how many shots both teams had and how many from distance. So like I said, as a one off your result is realistic, but if it is a common occurrence and you never win games like this THEN it's BULLSHIT.

This happens on more than one occassion. Usually I outscore the teams, but most of the time, teams only need 1 shot to get a goal. It's been an issue since I started playing FM, so I'm not even gonna attempt to blame it on my tactics. I'm just starting to get ****** off that I need 40+ shots some games to get two goals, whilst the AI gets the same amount of goals in 2 shots.

I could accept it if it happened occasionally, but it happens way, way too often.

This happens on more than one occassion. Usually I outscore the teams, but most of the time, teams only need 1 shot to get a goal. It's been an issue since I started playing FM, so I'm not even gonna attempt to blame it on my tactics. I'm just starting to get ****** off that I need 40+ shots some games to get two goals, whilst the AI gets the same amount of goals in 2 shots.

I could accept it if it happened occasionally, but it happens way, way too often.
I'd love to know what you do and what tactics you use for this to happen regularly.

Bullshit.

They have 3 CCCs from their 4 SoT, which would imply that although you gave them few chances, the ones you did give were relatively easy. Seeing as you've dominated the game and you were at home, I'm going to guess they sat deep and you got caught on the break 3 times. It's not good limiting them to a few shots on target if all of those shots are taken from amazing positions.

Not really a frustration with the game, more a general frustration.

People taking this game waaaaaay too seriously.

It's a game! Not one single person on this forum is a professional manager. Yeah a few may have qualifications, but I've a GCSE in R.E., doesn't mean I'm a priest.

I get trying to help others, that's what a forum is all about. People have helped me and I appreciate it, but when ya see posts from people talking down to others cause 'their tactics aren't right' or for whatever reason, it just makes the person commenting look an absolute ****.

It's a game. A good game too. Not the best of the series, but that's down to personal preference. But being a game, means there is an element of luck. It's not real life. People say it's difficult to program a game to 'screw' the human player as it can't tell the difference between the human and AI, but it was also difficult to fly to the moon, they've done it though. Now just to be clear, I DON'T think it's scripted, however people need to stop looking at this game through FM tinted glasses and open up to the possibility that there are a lot of things within the code of the game that they do not know.

I do think however there are issues with the games; the above posts about number of shots/CCC's/goals is a massive issue. It's nothing to do with tactics, it's a flaw. It's that simple. Yes if it happened every now and then it would be understandable, but near enough every game? Team talks, team meetings, player behaviours off the pitch (moaning all the time etc), what you get offered for players compared with how much you have to pay.... There are lots of issues.

So rather than talking down to people, why don't the so called 'experts' of the game, acknowledge that it is a game? They aren't Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger etc, they are people sat in their office/bedroom/kitchen wherever they may be, playing a game. No more than that. And if you think you're some form of professional, then it's YOU with the issue.

What Fm dubs as CCC's is stupid. A shot from a very tight angle as long as you have no defenders around you can be dubbed as a CCC.

People patrolling the frustration thread shooting people down is frustrating, is the point of the thread not to allow people to vent without getting grief?

I love the game but my main frustrations are:

Hitting the woodwork a silly amount of times too frequently, hitting it 4 times a game in around 10 games a season seems a bit much.

The amount of outrageous first time volleyed goals from crosses, if it was real life every week would be like a goal of the season competition.

How long does it take for the disallowed goal icon to flash up when a goal gets ruled out? I often sit back down after celebrating only to discover the goal has been chalked off haha.

People patrolling the frustration thread shooting people down is frustrating, is the point of the thread not to allow people to vent without getting grief?

I love the game but my main frustrations are:

Hitting the woodwork a silly amount of times too frequently, hitting it 4 times a game in around 10 games a season seems a bit much.

The amount of outrageous first time volleyed goals from crosses, if it was real life every week would be like a goal of the season competition.

How long does it take for the disallowed goal icon to flash up when a goal gets ruled out? I often sit back down after celebrating only to discover the goal has been chalked off haha.

Completely agree with your opening statement.

1st frustration; I've gone through patches in a season where all I seem to do is hit the post, but then I go a full season not hitting it once!

2nd; agree

3rd; one way to check sooner is watch the ref. I started doing this prior to the 3d engine, it's always been the same. If the red runs towards the goal then it'll be disallowed. Usually happens a good couple of seconds before the 'goal disallowed' flashes up

Completely agree with your opening statement.

1st frustration; I've gone through patches in a season where all I seem to do is hit the post, but then I go a full season not hitting it once!

2nd; agree

3rd; one way to check sooner is watch the ref. I started doing this prior to the 3d engine, it's always been the same. If the red runs towards the goal then it'll be disallowed. Usually happens a good couple of seconds before the 'goal disallowed' flashes up

I never even thought to look at the ref, I feel a bit stupid now haha.

Is that not the encapsulation of the emotion of football though?

How many times do we see managers, fans, players, even the goalscorer themselves celebrating for a number of seconds before realising the flag is up or the ref blew the whistle before the goal for an infringement?

How many times do we see managers, fans, players, even the goalscorer themselves celebrating for a number of seconds before realising the flag is up or the ref blew the whistle before the goal for an infringement?

Yeah that was kind of tongue in cheek to begin with.

Have a couple of your players mark the 6 yard box. Makes a big difference
Did this and Obertan scored a header at the front post against me. I am a Newcastle fan and Obertan is a **** poor player at best who I have never seen bravely attempt to win any sort of header especially against one against 2 defenders at the front post. Defenders in question are Micah Richards and Winston Reid...

I wish I could make that post show a "Gonzalo Higuaín likes this".

Did this and Obertan scored a header at the front post against me. I am a Newcastle fan and Obertan is a **** poor player at best who I have never seen bravely attempt to win any sort of header especially against one against 2 defenders at the front post. Defenders in question are Micah Richards and Winston Reid...

Burn the game then

Back