FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I'm a defender. The ball is in my area, close to the six yard box. What do you mean I should get to the ball? It's a nice day for a slow walk! Enjoy the breeze! The smell of the grass!

We all know the game is clearly flawed and I've sensed that outcomes of games are already pre-determined. Apparently, i'm supposed to draw this next game. I've replayed it 5 times and each time I COMPLETELY dominate but hit the woodwork at the very least 3 times. No matter what I draw this game. Either way I thought people might find this amusing (or upsetting) but I'm sure many of you have gone through this as well. Oh, btw, if you haven't figured it out i'm Blackburn.

View attachment 308301

well this is really flipping annoying. The game has schedules the champs league final to be on june 3rd so all these chaps have been called up for international duty, wtf

View attachment 308082

What tactic????

One of the absurdly many without a holding player for 90 minutes both home and away apparently, one that has everyone running into the box, making a successful counter attack and hurried finishes as no pass back is possible about 234897349387% more likely. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...25-bebetoo-tweak-4-2-3-1-home-4-5-1-away.html

Can'T blame that people use them tho, overloading the AI with players is too easy (and I'm convinced that everyone using them wins the vast majority of matches anyhow. If you use them, take it on your chin and move on, end of story).

**** off, FM. I'm so sick and tired of constantly dealing with 2 and 3 goal comebacks from **** teams.
And yes, I do ******* tighten my defensive line up, but of course, they always find a way to score from set pieces.
So in short, **** this ****-tier, predictable FM. I'm going back to FM 12.

In An Europa League Against Metalist In My Chelsea I Was 4-0 Up At Half-Time Then They Scored 5 To Make It 5-4 WTF?!?

One Of My Who On Loan At Napoli Say They Want To Leave Napoli Forr Juventus Which Makes No Sense How Can A Player On Loan WTF

Why do my players rarely win awards at the end of the season.

3 seasons in a row my players break records for highest average rating etc and the Chelsea players keep on winning these awards.

We win the league and get 1 player in team of the year whose average rating over the season was far below others in the same position.

Sterling has an average of 8.02 and my backup amr Zaha makes team of the year. I dont understand

Genuine question: Why does every highlight for the AI result in a goal?

Honestly, every AI highlight for me results in at least a decent chance for them, whilst I get to see my retarded players fire a shot to the corner flag.

Why do my players rarely win awards at the end of the season.

3 seasons in a row my players break records for highest average rating etc and the Chelsea players keep on winning these awards.

We win the league and get 1 player in team of the year whose average rating over the season was far below others in the same position.

Sterling has an average of 8.02 and my backup amr Zaha makes team of the year. I dont understand

I've still yet to win a Goal of the Season award, even when my players have scored some absolute worldies. >.>

Just a general question.....

how do the scumbag employees who make this game feel about themselves? Taking money and putting out a heavily flawed product that requires several patches and STILL doesn't perform well? Everyone who purchased this game should be reimbursed. How do these b@st@rds sleep at night?

Just a general question.....

how do the scumbag employees who make this game feel about themselves? Taking money and putting out a heavily flawed product that requires several patches and STILL doesn't perform well? Everyone who purchased this game should be reimbursed. How do these b@st@rds sleep at night?

So you're saying you'd rather the game was released, and then left completely? SI don't have to patch anything, but they do it anyway. And "still doesn't perform well?" I challenge you to find me 3 games that were completely perfect on release, and had no need for patching whatsoever. I can imagine it's going to take you a while, so that should keep you from ranting on here for a bit.

Back