FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
So you're saying you'd rather the game was released, and then left completely? SI don't have to patch anything, but they do it anyway. And "still doesn't perform well?" I challenge you to find me 3 games that were completely perfect on release, and had no need for patching whatsoever. I can imagine it's going to take you a while, so that should keep you from ranting on here for a bit.

Title to this thread is "Post your Frustrations/Raaaage" so you obviously can't read. Maybe English isn't your first language. I forgive you.

I can see I ruffled your feathers with my post. I went fishing and caught a big one! :)

Why isn't the tackling consistent?! And my assistant really doesn't help matters by pointing it out on a regular basis while offering nothing by way of - what's the word? - 'assistance'. He just spams the screen by telling me what I already know.

Title to this thread is "Post your Frustrations/Raaaage" so you obviously can't read. Maybe English isn't your first language. I forgive you.

I can see I ruffled your feathers with my post. I went fishing and caught a big one! :)

How generous of you to forgive me. Despite being an English graduate, I found myself shivering with fear that I may not get forgiveness from you...

If you haven't already guessed, that was heavily laced with sarcasm. Yours was not a frustration or a rant that was with basis. You make comment about the game being broken, but you don't specify how, and you try and make out that they are in effect swindling you out of money with a broken product.

Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying the game is perfect, but I also don't see why you are whining about something that you are so inherently wrong about.

Btw, still waiting on that list of games. Hurry up, would you?

Why isn't the tackling consistent?! And my assistant really doesn't help matters by pointing it out on a regular basis while offering nothing by way of - what's the word? - 'assistance'. He just spams the screen by telling me what I already know.

Well, if you already know it, then actually make the change?

Playing Millwall in the cup and went 1-0 down after a horrible penalty decision. Was dominating all game and went all out attack managed to break through their offside trap with 3 of my strikers against their goalkeeper and somehow still managed to miss the target. I wish I could fined those 3 players a weeks wages.
I got well and truly football managered in that game it was painful stuff to watch

How generous of you to forgive me. Despite being an English graduate, I found myself shivering with fear that I may not get forgiveness from you...

If you haven't already guessed, that was heavily laced with sarcasm. Yours was not a frustration or a rant that was with basis. You make comment about the game being broken, but you don't specify how, and you try and make out that they are in effect swindling you out of money with a broken product.

Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying the game is perfect, but I also don't see why you are whining about something that you are so inherently wrong about.

Btw, still waiting on that list of games. Hurry up, would you?

LOL

You are awesome! And you still haven't answered correctly. You insist on answering with more questions. I'd check out that "English Degree" and make sure it wasn't from a cereal box!

BTW, how's the fishing hook? Still stuck to the top of your mouth?

:) :) :)

edit - just to add...because I highly doubt you'll figure it out on your own....this is a "RANT THREAD" meaning the entire purpose is for people to vent their frustrations. Nothing more, nothing less. Therefore I fully satisfied my need to rant while successfully catching a big fish along the way. I'm 2 for 1 today! I might play the lottery....or try to beat Manchester United away on FM15....although winning the lottery is more likely.

Last edited:
Pointless Rubbish

You appear to have missed my sarcasm, give me history over english any day of the week.

I am well aware of the fact it is a rant thread. Doesn't excuse factless accusations though. Now, as I really can't be bothered to continue to waste my time with you, I'll carry on with what I was doing. Like playing the game successfully.

Adios!

You appear to have missed my sarcasm, give me history over english any day of the week.

I am well aware of the fact it is a rant thread. Doesn't excuse factless accusations though. Now, as I really can't be bothered to continue to waste my time with you, I'll carry on with what I was doing. Like playing the game successfully.

Adios!

edit - I made it better.....View attachment 306817

Last edited:
*sigh* Why can NONE of the players on this game score when they're one-on-one with the keeper? This seriously makes no sense at all to me.
And I mean NONE of them. The game isn't even biased with this, because they ALL shoot straight to the keepers.

Seriously, fan club chairman, 32 year old Marouane Fellaini for 4 million is a way better deal than he's worth after last season, where he made 22 appearances, got 12 yellows and 2 reds and an average rating of 6.3.

I hate it when the fans get mad about transfers.

In 2017, I joined Bournemouth after having resigned from my previous team in the Mexican League. They had just finished 20th in the Championship and their financial situation was pretty bad. I came in and had to oversee quite a few good players leave on free transfers, even though I would have liked to keep most of them but could not offer them contracts due to finances. At the start of the transfer window I had a few players ask me to bring in more players because they were worried about the squad size. After an hour and a half of carefully negotiating with the free agents available, I brought in about 10/11 players on bargain wages. After 5 games and 1 draw and being 1st in the league, the players started moaning about the squad size promise not being kept. The morale went to sh*t and I've lost my last three games. They wont stop f*cking moaning and I've now fallen out with 3 players. I dont know what the **** to do lol

Two and a half season in with Man United, in my first season I won the domestic treble, second season I won the league, FA Cup and the Champions League, this season I've already won the Super Cup and Club World Championship, yet after rejecting bids from Bayern for Blind, Di Maria and Ruben Neves they all became upset claiming they want the chance to join a "bigger club". What's bigger than the reigning European and World champions? The stupidest thing is after me asking what it will take for them to stay they all say they want assurances that they will win trophies as they are at the point in their career where that is what they're craving. Have they forgotten about the 8 trophies in 2 and a bit years?

I am sick of this pathetic player interaction. It is making the game unplayable for me. I cannot do anything without upsetting a player and then as a result, the entire squad. If I sell a player, they moan. If I buy too many players, they moan. If I give a harsh team talk, they moan. If they dont play every single game, they moan. If I give into a players' demands, they moan. If I tell them to shove it, they moan. It is literally embarrassingly bad and I may have to quit the game until something is done.
The fact that once a player is unhappy, you cannot even talk to them is ludicrous. Team meetings make no sense whatsoever so I cannot even use them to improve morale. Results then drop as the whole team is sulking and then comes the sack. I've gone through the last 3-4 FM's without ever being sacked and haven't gone a save so far in FM15 without being sacked - all due to bad team spirit. How to ruin a game...

Anterior cruciate ligament injuries aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cunty bollocks wank stained knobbly knees

Well, if you already know it, then actually make the change?

I don't know why the tackling is inconsistent. If I did, then it wouldn't bother me. Henceforth, I don't know what to change since they do their own thing half the time anyway.

I don't know why the tackling is inconsistent. If I did, then it wouldn't bother me. Henceforth, I don't know what to change since they do their own thing half the time anyway.

What current tactics do you use with regards to tackling? And what are the players stats for it?

Close down less & Get Stuck In

Not sure what the stats are, but they've been doing it perfectly well. Now, they just don't. That's what baffles me. If it was a stats thing, then that would be the answer. I could make changes accordingly. But they can clearly manage a tackle when they want to. They were being praised for their tackling. After the praise, the standards began to slip until it fell away completely. I don't know what my assistant expects me to do when I have players who are more than capable.

Probably been mentioned a million times, but the friggin injuries!!!

Last season (my 4th) with united was bad, but THIS season, its verging on ridiculous, i cant get through a gamne without 2 or 3 going down with a dose of red inj, i dare never to make three subs early on in the second half, as someone will fall down dead, and im playing with ten again!!

I've had very little to moan about injury wise. Even some players that are listed as injury prone seem fine! Luke Shaw, RVP and Rafael easily go through seasons with nothing major.

RVP had one for 2 months I think once or twice in 4 or 5 seasons. Maybe I'm lucky I don't know, I do have to rotate a **** of a lot to keep certain players happy though

What does it take to get a foul in this game? The animation literally shows the other guy pushing my player over WITH HIS HANDS, the ball keeps rolling as it was before he got pushed over, and the ref doesn't EVER blow for it. is this FM82?

Back