FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
So I Decided To Sack My Assistant Manager Because He Had Rubbish Judgement Then I Hire Bruno Demichels Who Has Great Judgement As My Own Assistant Then A Day Later My Board Sacked My Assistant And Replaced Him With Someone Else Who Has Poor Player Judgement But The Next Day The Other Guy I Offered The Job To Gets Hired Annoyingly A Few Days Later My Board Sacked My Assistant For Some Reason Again And Then I Hired Another Assistant But Then They Sacked Him WTF!?!

Last edited:
What does it take to get a foul in this game? The animation literally shows the other guy pushing my player over WITH HIS HANDS, the ball keeps rolling as it was before he got pushed over, and the ref doesn't EVER blow for it. is this FM82?

And then your players get booked for 'a trip' which, just to add insult, the commentary suggests was probably a dive (I'm assuming it's not just me).

So I Decided To Sack My Assistant Manager Because He Had Rubbish Judgement Then I Hire Bruno Demichels Who Has Great Judgement As My Own Assistant Then A Day Later My Board Sacked My Assistant And Replaced Him With Someone Else Who Has Poor Player Judgement But The Next Day The Other Guy I Offered The Job To Gets Hired Annoyingly A Few Days Later My Board Sacked My Assistant For Some Reason Again And Then I Hired Another Assistant But Then They Sacked Him WTF!?!

Do you have the option for someone else to hire the backroom staff in responsibilities? (Staff->Staff responsibilities)

Yea ... my team is AC Milan. It was the first friendly of the first season. Nothing more to say, but rageeeeeee.

I dont think 3 times in nearly 50 shots is bad. If I had that many I'd expect to hit the post a couple of times

Maybe you have a point, but I am certain as **** that more would actually go IN the goal, than hit the woodwork.

But of course, its my 'tactics' fault.

Why dont team meetings make sense? "Im really to ensure our heads dont drop" 16 players react well. "Thats exactly the sort of reaction I was after" 15 players react badly. WTF?!? How does that make any sense whatsoever?

Why the **** does it feel like every single one of the opposition's goals come from some sort of rebound? My goalkeeper seems to love parrying a long shot or a free kick right into the path of an opposition player who just makes the perfect run. In the meantime, my retarded players just stand back and watch.
But when my players try that, they're ALWAYS OFFSIDES. -__-
Oh, but right, "realism."

Everytime I Start A New Game My Custom ID'S Magically Change By One Digit And I Have To Change The Custom Logos It So Annoying

Instructed Cammy Bell to distribute the ball to the full backs as booting it upfield was costing me possession. Next goal kick after the tactical changes, he boots it upfield and a Dumbarton player (Dumbarton!!) volleys it from 40 yards and it goes in. And, as a side note, he felt the criticism was unwarranted and has upset everyone in response.

*sigh* Why can NONE of the players on this game score when they're one-on-one with the keeper? This seriously makes no sense at all to me.
And I mean NONE of them. The game isn't even biased with this, because they ALL shoot straight to the keepers.

Yeah, I've also had very few injury problems. I only ever get injuries when it seems really convenient for squad rotation.

Almost every time I make my third substitution (which is never before 80 mins) one of my players gets injured a minute later and I have to play 5 minutes with ten men. It happens almost every game, all different kinds of injuries to different payers.

Don't know if anyone already mentioned it but i hate it when opposition goalkeepers are taking 40 seconds (game time) to bring the ball back into play from a goal kick...and i've never seen a referee giving a yellow card about it

Yes, Robin, the fact that you're 34, haven't scored in 7 appearances, and my rotation option (4th choice, I might add) means you're not getting started all the time.

Shut up.

Here's the list.

Players getting confused/demotivated when i tell them to concentrate at half time.

Not training Defending set peices for more than 1 game means my assistant manager starts moaning at me cos my players have AGAIN forgotten how to defend set peices. Seriously this has been an issue for a few games now, if I forgot a key part of my job on a weekly basis i'd be fired.

The "away game" effect. Genuinely convinced the game has scripted events sometimes. Every home game = 3+ goals to nil. go away from home and despite being obviously the best team in the league by a huge margin, rotation to good effect, morale super high, training progressing well, no major injuries (for once - another gripe is injury rates) and somehow despite all that the home team, deep in the relegation zone, their form straight losses for over a month, racked by injuries to all their "best" players, still manage to put their only shot on target in the net. a shot taken by a defender from 30 yards out, free kick, player has a free kick and long shot rating almost in minus figures. Yet somehow, that one solitary attempt on goal beats your table topping all conquering team. Every. *******. Away Game. the same BS goal, my team suddenly forget how to clear corners for 5 vital second in the entire match. Your players despite having the best pass completion rate in the world, suddenly pass square across goal with a tepid pass into no mans land in front of the oppositions totally bollocks striker who calmly slots away despite being closed down by 2 world class centres and a world class keeper? **** That.

Opposition Shots on target = 1 or 0. Goals = 1 every away game.

I still win but when your team is set up so well its blatantly obvious when the game is trying to fudge the results to maintain "realism".

Here's the list.

Players getting confused/demotivated when i tell them to concentrate at half time.

Not training Defending set peices for more than 1 game means my assistant manager starts moaning at me cos my players have AGAIN forgotten how to defend set peices. Seriously this has been an issue for a few games now, if I forgot a key part of my job on a weekly basis i'd be fired.

The "away game" effect. Genuinely convinced the game has scripted events sometimes. Every home game = 3+ goals to nil. go away from home and despite being obviously the best team in the league by a huge margin, rotation to good effect, morale super high, training progressing well, no major injuries (for once - another gripe is injury rates) and somehow despite all that the home team, deep in the relegation zone, their form straight losses for over a month, racked by injuries to all their "best" players, still manage to put their only shot on target in the net. a shot taken by a defender from 30 yards out, free kick, player has a free kick and long shot rating almost in minus figures. Yet somehow, that one solitary attempt on goal beats your table topping all conquering team. Every. *******. Away Game. the same BS goal, my team suddenly forget how to clear corners for 5 vital second in the entire match. Your players despite having the best pass completion rate in the world, suddenly pass square across goal with a tepid pass into no mans land in front of the oppositions totally bollocks striker who calmly slots away despite being closed down by 2 world class centres and a world class keeper? **** That.

I still win but when your team is set up so well its blatantly obvious when the game is trying to fudge the results to maintain "realism".

I'm honestly starting to feel like the game favours the teams who play "park-the-bus" football. I can never seem to successfully break these teams down

Here's the list.

Exactly the same. Beat everyone by 4-5 goals at home yet as soon as I play away I cant win a single game...

Almost every time I make my third substitution (which is never before 80 mins) one of my players gets injured a minute later and I have to play 5 minutes with ten men. It happens almost every game, all different kinds of injuries to different payers.

Do you then get your assistant telling you that you should think about subbing this player or that player because they look exhausted, even though he should know that you can't?

Can't Seem To Win A Game Despite Having A Team Of Players Of World Class Players In The Premiership Even More Annoying Was The Fact I Somehow Lost 1-0 To Burnley Despite Basically Dominating The Game

Created My Own Team From Scratch Gave Them Some Custom Players With 170 CA And I Somehow Have Managed To Fail To Get A Win Since February How Is This Possible

This game is ******* dogshit!
I feel like unless your players have 15+ attributes, they are going to act like mentally retarded apes. I could handle the incredibly stupid "attempt pass back to goalkeeper but miss by a mile giving them a corner because im either brain-damaged or just started playing football like 27 seconds ago never kicked a ball before in my life" which happens in every mother ******* match atleast once, but just now i was 3-1 down and i was telling them to push forward this and that and made everyone just push and push but what does the keeper do? Well let me tell you, he gets the ball at the edge of the box..stand there looking at the ******* ground wasting time like we are the ones that are 3-1 up..and then after he was done searching for his brain on the ground, he picks up the ball just slightly outside the safe zone giving them a freekick. My god man.............
This is the best football manager simulator there is? We cant do better than this? **** this ****.

Back