FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Created My Own Team From Scratch Gave Them Some Custom Players With 170 CA And I Somehow Have Managed To Fail To Get A Win Since February How Is This Possible

Proof, if ever it was needed, that quality players do not necessarily equal success.

This game is ******* dogshit!
I feel like unless your players have 15+ attributes, they are going to act like mentally retarded apes. I could handle the incredibly stupid "attempt pass back to goalkeeper but miss by a mile giving them a corner because im either brain-damaged or just started playing football like 27 seconds ago never kicked a ball before in my life" which happens in every mother ******* match atleast once, but just now i was 3-1 down and i was telling them to push forward this and that and made everyone just push and push but what does the keeper do? Well let me tell you, he gets the ball at the edge of the box..stand there looking at the ******* ground wasting time like we are the ones that are 3-1 up..and then after he was done searching for his brain on the ground, he picks up the ball just slightly outside the safe zone giving them a freekick. My god man.............
This is the best football manager simulator there is? We cant do better than this? **** this ****.

Well you're welcome to try. EA did but got destroyed. CM used to try and compete but got rekt.

How my players with 15+ in Finishing and Composure continuously completely miss shots 10 yards from the goal is just beyond me.

How my players with 15+ in Finishing and Composure continuously completely miss shots 10 yards from the goal is just beyond me.

I feel your rage. It's as if the game is trying to compensate for something you do right just because you should be losing. For example, having a tactic that somehow creates an incredible amount of chances but scores so little...including chances inside the penalty area. Instead the opposition gets 2 chances and they score both. Very very poor AI. It's extremely disappointing.

I feel your rage. It's as if the game is trying to compensate for something you do right just because you should be losing. For example, having a tactic that somehow creates an incredible amount of chances but scores so little...including chances inside the penalty area. Instead the opposition gets 2 chances and they score both. Very very poor AI. It's extremely disappointing.

Honestly, at this point, it's not even rage. It's just extreme disappointment. Like when I finally do score a goal up close, I'm just amazed. *****.

I have three 'rages' on this game, however I want to make clear that despite these I extremely enjoy this game and it is proving a bit more of a challenge than 14 (08 and 11 are still my favorites however!)

Firstly, I cannot capitalize on a red card for the AI. I understand that maybe they'd shut up shop and/or play more defensively. My save at the moment is a Conference team so I can assume that it is just my team being **** and unable to score, yet my striker who bags 30-40 goals a season, suddenly cannot hit a barn door. This has also happened to me on my Barcelona, Spurs and Newcastle save. Very frustrating!

Secondly, every time I sub any player, mostly wingers, I will concede. How does subbing a winger impact my teams perfect defending to the point where I go from 3-0 to 3-3 in 10 minutes. My defenders are more fresh too. Probably due to the fact they are all wank but still .. annoying!

Thirdly and finally, I draw so many games. I will continually dominate my opposition yet draw 1-1, 2-2 or in more than one occasion 3-3, mostly from being 2 or 3 goals to the good. It's just annoying, especially when I throw away 3 much needed points to have to settle with 1!

I know that most likely all these problems are my own lazy stupid fault, but it is still frustrating to see them happen. After 4/5 years in the Conference I just want to get out of here! :P

80-90% of the opposition's highlights seem to result in a goal. And 95% of them are from crosses/corners. Most realistic football simulation game ever. **** yeah.

Its not your fault, the game is scripted. Even if your tactic and everything else should give you those 3 points, the game will throw out a script simply because it feels its time for your form to drop.

Its not your fault, the game is scripted. Even if your tactic and everything else should give you those 3 points, the game will throw out a script simply because it feels its time for your form to drop.
Stop making **** up. Nothing is scripted/rigged.

People being able to go on 50+ unbeaten runs should be evidence enough.

Last edited:
Not a frustration but just wondering if anyone has noted the wingers cutting inside like IFs instead of hugging the line ???

In the league in around 2020 I'm part way in to my third unbeaten league season with Man Utd!

Seem to get KO'd by **** teams in the capital one cup though.... maybe its just that competition that's scripted ;)

Yeah. You know what

View attachment 305575

(no offense or anything)

I'm saying this for the last time. To say it's scripted is just incredibly facepalm worthy. Do people really really think SI will release a scripted game, where the player HAS to lose some games? Seriously? The fiscal repercussions would be mindblowing. It's just a stupid notion. Yes you can have some furiously irritating losses but for gods sake. Look at the real life football world. You think that Chelsea loss 4-2 was scripted? My god

Last edited:
What's their PPM's, Player instructions and Team instructions? Could be why.

The only ppm I was considering making him cutting inside was Move into Channels, but I've started a save and the player has no ppm. As for TI, I don't remember any one that makes a winger cutting inside and PI for wingers are very restricted, a lot are active by default so I just use Short Passing.

Ah, that explains why I'm currently on a 60 game unbeaten run in the league.

A couple qualms.

Any player on a yellow in my team committing a foul will get a second yellow. I watch games on extended so it's not just a key highlight.

Secondly why do my players never cut back/square a pass in the box for an easy tap in instead of a stupid shot straight at gk or side netting. It's not like my players are mentally poor either.

Grr.

Ah, that explains why I'm currently on a 60 game unbeaten run in the league.

I'm on 70-80 odd I think, aiming for 100! Guarantee I get to 99 unbeaten then lose to Burnley 1-0. Hit the post 5 times, keeper plays a 10 and also saves 3 pennos.

All good fun

And where is this evidence?
Also what players do those people have? Let me guess the ronaldos and the messis?

Diego Costa gets mad and makes a big deal because I subbed him in the 64 min to keep him fresh, as we play a lot of games...why the **** would he feel unfairly treated if he was subbed? and he wasn't backing down in the personal conversation either...then the other players defend him.... what is wrong with these guys......

Last edited:
I'm on 70-80 odd I think, aiming for 100! Guarantee I get to 99 unbeaten then lose to Burnley 1-0. Hit the post 5 times, keeper plays a 10 and also saves 3 pennos.

All good fun

I got to 97, then a 1-0 loss for ******* Tottenham. Good luck.

Back