FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I don't really understand this is the second year for me now and at the half point in the season one of my players pops up and says i don't have a big enough squad so i pick to sign a few players i sign 2 so my squad size is 26 players and the player is unhappy and puts the whole squad into poor/very poor morale.

Thing is my squad is very good at the moment i'm in the 5th season and we are cruising i'm just fed up of this unnecessary drama when we have the players, have the talent and have the numbers.

that's why i play FMC more now players ***** moan way too much and are so easily offended pc pups! ;)

i find player expectations annoying espec. when the team they currently play for are bottom of the league and your own team are top! just won a cup /league double yet stubborn blind players still claim their team is more suited to his reputation! wtf ok dummies i beat man utd chelsea liverpool you go on and play in League 1 while i go Premier League! (6)

we are managers. we should be able to choose the best captain whenever without mutiny breaking out. at least have an option to show the protesting players the stats as reason why

Apparently being unable to muster so much as one shot OFF target and having 38 shots ON target against me isn't enough reason to hold a team meeting. I beg to differ. Being a manager and all, I kind of thought I'd get to decide these things.

But I did create a new mini game for myself - I counted the number of times I muttered 'I know Sunday league players who read the game better than you' before the opposition get a shot away and then I try to beat it next time. Seriously, if I could sign my local postman I'd take him in a heartbeat. Folk don't get past him because they know better than to try!! That's the sort of defender I want - someone who can just sense danger and deal with it instead of doing the Planet Of The Apes walk while the other guy takes his sweet time.

Yesterday In My Andorran Save I Was Playing Against Some Andorran B Team When 3 Of My Players Got Injured Although I Drew 2-2 It's Ridiculous How 3 Of My Players Can Be Injured In The Same Match

Every game it's the same old thing of my players missing sitters after sitters after sitters. I understand that it happens, but isn't it supposed to be fair? Like if my strikers are shooting blanks from 2 yards out then my opposition should be as well? Or if I take 20-30 shots to get a goal then my opposition should as well? Them scoring from 1 and me none from 30 is understandable once or twice, but 6 games in a row?

Not only that, they are actually scoring half volleys like they are RVP, slotting the ball into the top corner/bottom corner of the net from 30 yards out as if they are Aguero, and scoring hat tricks after hat tricks like they are C.Ronaldo! My strikers? Slightly better than Jozy Altidore.

Why does Januzaj have better attributes than Mario Gotze??? I'm sorry but they have the ratings completely wrong here...

It's already freaking Feb and a proper patch is still not released with so many serious persisting problems like poor/broken player interactions and non-existent Closing Down by the defenders in their own half. And they can't fix simple but fundamental problems like long saving times after such a long period. Absolutely ludicruous. Am wondering wtf is their so-called testing team doing.

Last edited:
The player happiness is honestly the only thing I'm having real problems with right now.

Antonio Valencia had one of the best years ever, being a part of winning the league, cup, champion's league, community shield, UEFA super cup and Club World Cup, but decided in september that he wanted to move to a bigger club to win trophies. He came second for the Ballon d'Or. We won the Club World Cup (which apparently doesn't count as winning a trophy for that purpose), and he signed for Lyon on an end-of-contract deal because I couldn't negotiate with him over his 'unhappiness'.

Lame. I have youngsters coming into the team, but he'd been unstoppable on the right this year.

3 games in: 1 Community Shield, 1 Super Cup, and 1 Premier League match.

Markovic plays in the first two matches, but not in the third. So he immediately moans about playing time and fears his "career is stagnating". Well done, SI. You have successfully included stupidity in the game.

3 games in: 1 Community Shield, 1 Super Cup, and 1 Premier League match.

Markovic plays in the first two matches, but not in the third. So he immediately moans about playing time and fears his "career is stagnating". Well done, SI. You have successfully included stupidity in the game.

It is stupid, the game does not seem to take into account that you have to rotate sometimes if a player is tired or only a day or two between matches. Also when they have been injured and complain about lack of playing time. I know footballers are a bunch of overpaid prima donna's but they would be able to figure out why they were not played for a certain game

It is stupid, the game does not seem to take into account that you have to rotate sometimes if a player is tired or only a day or two between matches. Also when they have been injured and complain about lack of playing time. I know footballers are a bunch of overpaid prima donna's but they would be able to figure out why they were not played for a certain game

They can't even figure out to where to shoot when one-on-one with the keeper, you honestly expect them to figure THAT out?

Also, signed a player on ROTATION. Use him in some games and not in others and then complains about lack of playing time!!! Again he was injured for some of this time. Constant battle with players just gets annoying

87588fcf08.jpg

Seriously? A front 3 of Hazard, Costa and Lacazette and this is the **** that gets produced? **** me.

Back