FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
9612c1098f.jpg

Isn't a rage of sorts but just thought that this was impressive more than anything, 35 shots on target and 7 goals scored with 3 of them being penalties haha.

9612c1098f.jpg

Isn't a rage of sorts but just thought that this was impressive more than anything, 35 shots on target and 7 goals scored with 3 of them being penalties haha.
Would you mind showing me what you're doing to be able to get 75 shots?? It's about 3-4 times more than what it should be, but I've never seen a shot-count that high!

Playing at home is far too much of a factor in this year's FM...

Beat everyone 5-0 at home and the opposite happens away. Even to the very worst teams. Seems like there is a factor implemented that always gives the advantage to the home team... Very unrealistic.

Last edited:
So my HOYD finds a regen, scouts him, concludes that he's not worth signing - then makes an offer for him.

Would you mind showing me what you're doing to be able to get 75 shots?? It's about 3-4 times more than what it should be, but I've never seen a shot-count that high!

I literally just use 'Bad Possession' tactic, version 4 of it, and my front 3 strikers are costa, lacazette and zivkovic. Don't really do anything else haha

Playing at home is far too much of a factor in this year's FM...

Beat everyone 5-0 at home and the opposite happens away. Even to the very worst teams. Seems like there is a factor implemented that always gives the advantage to the home team... Very unrealistic.

Honestly, I feel like this game heavily favours teams that play park-the-bus, because it's almost impossible to even beat them or break them down.
Or I just suck.

Did I ask for your opinion? How could you possibly tell from the information given to you that I did nothing? Absolutely deluded.

Asking opinions is not necessary, although you haven't noticed this is forum so it's suppose people to express their opinions. As for the rest, it's quite simple because it's the most common people simply trusting their tactic and not paying attention to matches and what changes the AI teams make during those same matches. No use complaining and trying to assign FM blame from your own weaknesses.

Asking opinions is not necessary, although you haven't noticed this is forum so it's suppose people to express their opinions. As for the rest, it's quite simple because it's the most common people simply trusting their tactic and not paying attention to matches and what changes the AI teams make during those same matches. No use complaining and trying to assign FM blame from your own weaknesses.

This is a forum where we post frustrations. If I wanted some supposed know-it-all to comment then i'd have asked. How you can possibly try and comment/criticise when you have no clue what happened is laughable.

This is a forum where we post frustrations. If I wanted some supposed know-it-all to comment then i'd have asked. How you can possibly try and comment/criticise when you have no clue what happened is laughable.

You said what happened, and what you said is not FM to blame, only you. Now, stop being childish and start a new thread in the tactics forum and ask for help... this if you really want some help and want to improve, or maybe it's just funnier to moan, hum ?!

You said what happened, and what you said is not FM to blame, only you. Now, stop being childish and start a new thread in the tactics forum and ask for help... this if you really want some help and want to improve, or maybe it's just funnier to moan, hum ?!

LOL, childish? I was minding my own business, posting my frustration in a Post your Frustrations thread until you tried intervening. Where was I blaming the game? Create a thread on how not to throw away a 2 goal lead against 10 men ending a 10+ win streak? Cant see how anyone can help with that, not even you. People like you make me laugh, honestly. Think they own the site.

Wind necks in now before infractions are given out.

Man this game its like rolling a dice and the number its the result of the match, not reallistic at all. Impossible to win away, doesnt matter how you play, have tried everything. Corner bugs, goalkeeper bugs and the list goes on and on and on... Terrible really.

Man this game its like rolling a dice and the number its the result of the match, not reallistic at all. Impossible to win away, doesnt matter how you play, have tried everything. Corner bugs, goalkeeper bugs and the list goes on and on and on... Terrible really.

And then there's me, who accidentally managed to get fourth with Crystal Palace in my first season despite actively trying not to.

Congratulations.

I know right, I'm pretty great.

Bolstering my already towering ego aside, my point was there doesn't seem to be a consensus on whether the game is too easy or too hard, which would indicate that the game is probably about right on the difficulty scale. Which in turn implies that it isn't the game's fault you're losing.

On a serious note even arsenal have adapted how they play, who would have seen that coming

Its not about losing or winning, i dont mind the be a mid table with a mid table team, i dont mind to be 4 years without winning nothing, i mean im not the kind of guy who tooks cardiff and wants to win premier league. The things is that some things in the game doesnt have any sense. You try to analyze things, tactics for example, and things just doesnt not make sense, players do wathever they want. Maybe you got the trick and know how to play the game, how to analyze it, you are used to it maybe i dont know. Maybe youre playing this series for a long time and you got it, but put a guy who doesnt know anything about this game and try him to make not a winning team, a team that plays what he wants to play, call it offensive football call it counter. I bet you 75% couldnt do it. Cause some things in the game just doesnt make sense. Thats my opinion obviously.

LOL, childish? I was minding my own business, posting my frustration in a Post your Frustrations thread until you tried intervening. Where was I blaming the game? Create a thread on how not to throw away a 2 goal lead against 10 men ending a 10+ win streak? Cant see how anyone can help with that, not even you. People like you make me laugh, honestly. Think they own the site.

Nope, when you're posting here you are not minding your own business, that's why this is a forum. If you want to mind your own business then you can just sit and moan alone in your bedroom. Instead of being an arrogant *****, you could think that here the idea is also to help players with their doubts and troubles, but since you can't I'll just shrug with indifference.

Is there any way to stop AI from scoring from every single chance that it has got, while my team wastes dozens of opportunities by shooting right into the keepers or in the stalls? Thank you.

EDIT: Yes, I am playing with a goalkeeper.

Is there any way to stop AI from scoring from every single chance that it has got, while my team wastes dozens of opportunities by shooting right into the keepers or in the stalls? Thank you.

EDIT: Yes, I am playing with a goalkeeper.
Always. Post a thread in the tactics section, include all the information about your tactic and what your issues are.

Back