FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
LOL. My point has been further proved. Just seen Real Madrid beat Man Utd 3-0 in the first leg of a UCL tie only to be knocked out in the second leg by a 7-0 win by United. Please say i'm not the only one that sees this happen...

I always see teams come back from the most awful first-leg losses to completely blow away the away team. It's hilarious, honestly, to see Zenit scream back vs. Juventus from a 2 or 3 nil away loss to a 4 or 5 nil home win.
But seriously, I struggle to even beat the worst teams at their home ground. All they do is park-the-bus all game, with their personal David De Gea in goal, and score on me with their 3 shots from the corner.

Help! my transfer targets screen is stuck there is a player that I cant remove because he is greyed out and it tells me we are bidding for him! which isn't true because he has moved clubs! if anyone has any ideas or experienced this I would love to know how to get rid of it!

No. No tricking the AI or any of that. Just normal footballing decisions. I'm consistently over-performing by doing this.

Like I said, people can do something stupid like playing 7 strikers, but then the next ME update rolls out and they can't understand why it "stopped working". No ****.

It's very much the same thing in this thread too.

If there are concepts or something else you don't understand, open a thread. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. It wouldn't take reading 500 pages to just get to know the basics.
Yeah, i mean i just played and saw the match and for the first time i have seen what i wanted from my team. I won 1-0 from a penalty playing counter but thats not the point. Im happy just to see them performing at my instructions. Just a question do you change lot of things when you are playing a match? I mean the instructions. Cause they were obviously trying through the wings but we were physycally better so no problem with the crosses but i struggle when they try to go through the middle, even when im playing narrower. Thanks.

View attachment 301897

this match sums up my frustrations with this game totally.

Plusssss..... Bellusci in cohort with his defense has allowed 48 shots on his goal but gets an 8.5 rating whereas Butland who makes 13 saves gets a 6.9, goalies need to be rectified

View attachment 769809

this match sums up my frustrations with this game totally.

Plusssss..... Bellusci in cohort with his defense has allowed 48 shots on his goal but gets an 8.5 rating whereas Butland who makes 13 saves gets a 6.9, goalies need to be rectified

I'm honestly surprised they didn't score with those 2 attempts on target, from a corner. *****.

i just won away 4-1 in Europa League Group match.
weve already qualified on points
It was my Bteam ok.
But the fans supporter spokesman is unhappy!?
He "felt a better outcome could have been achieved with a stronger selection"
I'm Bolton!
Top of Premier League just beat chelsea in away match.
Fa Cup holders.

i just won away 4-1 in Europa League Group match.
weve already qualified on points
It was my Bteam ok.
But the fans supporter spokesman is unhappy!?
He "felt a better outcome could have been achieved with a stronger selection"
I'm Bolton!
Top of Premier League just beat chelsea in away match.
Fa Cup holders.

Ignore it. You can go on 10 match winning run, and the fans will still be disappointed about the draw at Stamford Bridge/Old Trafford/Emirates/other hard away game 2 months ago.

I don't know which tactic exactly you're referring to. Most of them exploit the AI by overloading the defence. Eventually they sit back so much that the tactic starts failing.

If you watch matches, you'll see this happening.
I don't know how the tacticians watch the matches, but I watched the extended highlights in 3D. And sometimes I speed it up to almost 100% because I can't stand to watch my players either blasting the ball to the stands or shooting straight at the keeper while the AIs score at almost every chance they got. I guess that doesn't help figuring out what's wrong with the tactic huh :/

****** schedule. Ended up losing to Madrid which seems really scripted as it seems impossible for the AI to overturn the deficits. I have experienced this before.

Got 2 days rest before the match against Madrid. And look at the rest of the schedule at the time when we really can't afford to lose any points in the league. The results : We lost to Everton and Chelsea, not sure because the tactic stop working or because I rest the players (so they can't train to prepare for the matches) to keep them fit or both. Thankfully, Man City also has dipped in form and we barely win the league by 2 points.
View attachment 301716

Yeah well because I'm really bad with tactics lol Have to post let out my rage somewhere

If you, instead of letting out your rage, used the time to do a little research, reading about tactics here and on sigames... it might not solve all your problems, but you'd definitely improve and have less frustration to share. Especially on the sigames forum there are lots of threads about how to make a good tactic from scratch, even guides made by people who create the match engine. You'll find explanations on what the different roles, mentality, team shape, player instructions etc actually do and how they interact with eachother.

If you, instead of letting out your rage, used the time to do a little research, reading about tactics here and on sigames... it might not solve all your problems, but you'd definitely improve and have less frustration to share. Especially on the sigames forum there are lots of threads about how to make a good tactic from scratch, even guides made by people who create the match engine. You'll find explanations on what the different roles, mentality, team shape, player instructions etc actually do and how they interact with eachother.
Letting out my rage took only 1 minute. I don't have the luxury to spend my time reading about all those. I tried before but it's too time consuming. By the time I finish, my sem break is over and I will not have time to finish playing it and then the next FM already comes out. This is a rage thread after all.

SI Games should learn that they don't necessarily have to add new features each year to improve the game, as sometimes they can result in unrealistic stupid things that upset players instead of please them.

This year's problem is definitely the "Player moanin over and over" thing.
I need my strongest fullback for a decisive league match but he gets injured. I ask him to do infiltrations because I really need him, he's a key player. Nope, he doesn't agree and gets mad at me, and even though I apologise" for the sake of morale, he simply "can't accept it". The result? The entire team is furious for a ******* infiltration and no matter what I say at the meeting, they are inconsolable. Literally the whole team now has the "Unh" icon and obsiously morale drops from Excellent to ****...

The week later I rightfully fine a player for a terrible performance, as I always did both in previous FMs and in this one, and again the team hates me, they want a meeting, bla bla...So morale now is evel lower, I've lost two key matches because of it and I'm out from the title race and from the Champions League. FFS I WON A ****** EUROPA LEAGUE AND TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS, I know how to manage don't I?
**** them, I'll holiday till the end of the season, and I'm not even sure if I'll continue with this save, they just took all the fun from it.

Thanks SI Games for ruining once again something that could have been perfect.

Letting out my rage took only 1 minute. I don't have the luxury to spend my time reading about all those. I tried before but it's too time consuming. By the time I finish, my sem break is over and I will not have time to finish playing it and then the next FM already comes out. This is a rage thread after all.

Haha, you would rather post to rage than get better at the game? You're off your head mate ;)

In the same amount of time, instead of posting a rage here and then reading the replies you may have found an earth shattering, mountain moving, life changing epiphany while browsing a tactic article ;)

You could have then logged in to FM while topless Angels descend from heaven, delivering pizza and beer as you go to Tactics > Instructions > Remove stay on your feet > add team pressing higher. calls of Hallelujah would echo all around the room and you sit back and watch your team win 1-0 vs Burnley. Amen tactic article. Well played.

Last edited:
That's an old excuse and a very bad one. Read the 12 step guide and Pairs & Combinations. Done.

When you set up a tactic, at least watch it initially. When you're happy with it, you can go back to not watching.

Back