FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
That's an old excuse and a very bad one. Read the 12 step guide and Pairs & Combinations. Done.

When you set up a tactic, at least watch it initially. When you're happy with it, you can go back to not watching.
I told you I'm very bad with tactics. Now I rarely watch football matches. I only watch Liverpool's matches, and only a few of it. So I don't have a full understanding of football. What take others minutes to understand will take me hours. I have other stuff to do as well not just play FM. We all have our own way of playing. I'm happy with using other's tactics. It's not like I criticized their tactic because of my incompetence. I'm just asking what I did wrong with their tactic.

I'm just asking what I did wrong with their tactic.

Well, using them would be the main thing you did wrong. Basically because you don't know what you're doing or what they mean, and also because tactics aren't universal, ie not all players will fit into all tactics.

If you rarely watch football matches, you can't be too interested in it, which makes me wonder why you would play a game like FM. I would suppose a game like FIFA would be more up your alley, and that's not in any way meant as an insult. FIFA is more skill-based when it comes to hand-eye coordination, something you don't really need to be a football guru to master. It's also more action-based and fast-paced, which I would think would suit you better? FM is more about understanding the depths of the game, and all the stuff that surrounds it. I have friends who "rarely watch football matches", and there's no way in **** they would ever be interested in a game like FM.

EDIT: Just to avoid any misunderstanding, I'm NOT trying to tell you what to play. I'm just trying to point out that you'd enjoy it a lot more if you took the time to learn it.

Last edited:
Well, using them would be the main thing you did wrong. Basically because you don't know what you're doing or what they mean, and also because tactics aren't universal, ie not all players will fit into all tactics.

If you rarely watch football matches, you can't be too interested in it, which makes me wonder why you would play a game like FM. I would suppose a game like FIFA would be more up your alley, and that's not in any way meant as an insult. FIFA is more skill-based when it comes to hand-eye coordination, something you don't really need to be a football guru to master. It's also more action-based and fast-paced, which I would think would suit you better? FM is more about understanding the depths of the game, and all the stuff that surrounds it. I have friends who "rarely watch football matches", and there's no way in **** they would ever be interested in a game like FM.

EDIT: Just to avoid any misunderstanding, I'm NOT trying to tell you what to play. I'm just trying to point out that you'd enjoy it a lot more if you took the time to learn it.
I love football when I was little. I always watched it then. But when I enter uni, I can't watch it since there is no tv. Watching online is not an option as my internet connection is slow. I admit my interest in football decrease after I can't watch it anymore but I still like it. I played FM since 2008 so it kinda become a habit. Plus I love playing games. I just like developing youngsters and watch them grow into world class players. And just because I sometimes vent in here, doesn't mean I always have a bad season. I still achieve huge success using other's tactic. Otherwise I will not keep playing FM.

I don't even know why I am explaining myself. This is a rage thread, why are you people so serious

I don't even know why I am explaining myself. This is a rage thread, why are you people so serious
Because of this:

There is no reason NOT to hate FM15. I'm so sick of this. I wish I am outplayed by the opponent just so that I feel I deserved to lose. FM15 is freakin unrealistic. And this happens all the time. The worst match engine out of all FM version EVER.

FM this, FM that, when it is you. Rage thread or no rage thread, when people make up **** like this, I'm going to question it.

Because of this:

There is no reason NOT to hate FM15. I'm so sick of this. I wish I am outplayed by the opponent just so that I feel I deserved to lose. FM15 is freakin unrealistic. And this happens all the time. The worst match engine out of all FM version EVER.

FM this, FM that, when it is you. Rage thread or no rage thread, when people make up **** like this, I'm going to question it.
I still stand by what I said. I do feel that it is the worst match engine out of all the FM I played. But I apologized if that offended anyone. I'll choose my words carefully from now on.

I seem to notice some familiar posters who jump into threads/posts and start raging and throwing personal insults at people who criticize the match engine or the game in general. It's always the same few posters. I am really wondering if they are planted by SI to do some "damage control" on consensus. This is a rage thread and people have the right to their opinions. It's common knowledge that the ME and the player interaction system have been especially poor in FM15, and by mindlessly defending the game despite its numerous shortcomings you are actually doing it a disservice by lending SI more avenue for complacency and nonchalance with regards to game quality, turning more players away.

I seem to notice some familiar posters who jump into threads/posts and start raging and throwing personal insults at people who criticize the match engine or the game in general. It's always the same few posters. I am really wondering if they are planted by SI to do some "damage control" on consensus. This is a rage thread and people have the right to their opinions. It's common knowledge that the ME and the player interaction system have been especially poor in FM15, and by mindlessly defending the game despite its numerous shortcomings you are actually doing it a disservice by lending SI more avenue for complacency and nonchalance with regards to game quality, turning more players away.

Haha well I'm not a plant mate.....I'd happily be one if there is pay involved though!

The match engine is fine, the problems I had in the beginning have been patched (goalkeeper kicking the ball in to the back of my defenders a lot!)

There is a problem with player interaction but it isn't the end of the world

I seem to notice some familiar posters who jump into threads/posts and start raging and throwing personal insults at people

Who? I'm pretty sure flaming is not allowed, so if what you're saying is true, shouldn't it be easy for you to report these alleged insults?

This is a rage thread and people have the right to their opinions.

Exactly. But that doesn't mean other people can't criticize someone's opinion - after all, that's their opinion.

I fail to see how my center back who scored 2 own goals is my highest rathed defender in a 3-3 draw it's his fault I didn't win

I fail to see how my center back who scored 2 own goals is my highest rathed defender in a 3-3 draw it's his fault I didn't win

Or the goalkeeper who first let the ball slip from his hands into the net and then missed a very easy save got the best rating at 6.6 while the right back that took no part in any of the goals is the one who gets a 4.6 rating.

Anyone else finding it ridiculously hard since the latest patch? Trying to start a new save after my original one got a bit boring. I couldn't win a ******* raffle now

This is getting even more and more ridiculous: now in addition to in-game issues we have game breaking bugs! I've encountered a crash dump that won't let me get past the 1st July 2018, contacted SI Games and they told me that this is an issue that will be fixed on the next update, which of course they don't know when it's gonna be out.

I've been playing FM and CM since season 00/01 and this is the first time that I cannot continue a save because of a game-breaking issue like this. One thing is for sure: If I'll play FM16 it will be a downloaded and cracked copy.

This is getting even more and more ridiculous: now in addition to in-game issues we have game breaking bugs! I've encountered a crash dump that won't let me get past the 1st July 2018, contacted SI Games and they told me that this is an issue that will be fixed on the next update, which of course they don't know when it's gonna be out.

I've been playing FM and CM since season 00/01 and this is the first time that I cannot continue a save because of a game-breaking issue like this. One thing is for sure: If I'll play FM16 it will be a downloaded and cracked copy.

And what will that achieve? The game costs 20 ****** quid and I bet you have over 50 hours clocked up on FM15, pretty good value for money!

You would probably get more issues with a cracked version so good luck. If everybody did that we wouldn't have an FM to play.

Crash dumps are frustrating but try to be patient, I'm sure they're working on a fix

That's a dumb idea.

A crash dump isn't a bug. It's a conflict between FM and your software/hardware. Report it in the Technical Issues/Crashes section either here or SI forums where you can get help, because an update won't fix it. With a pirated copy you'll still have crash dumps then, but without the support to fix it.

Pre season - trying to balance getting match fitness with not getting constant injuries during games. Seven players in two games, three of whom are out until Christmas at least. So much for 'friendlies'

That's a dumb idea.

A crash dump isn't a bug. It's a conflict between FM and your software/hardware. Report it in the Technical Issues/Crashes section either here or SI forums where you can get help, because an update won't fix it. With a pirated copy you'll still have crash dumps then, but without the support to fix it.

It's not my laptop's problem, I have reported the error, they have analysed my save game and told me that's it's the game's issue and it will be fixed in the next update. So what exactly are you talking about?

And it's not for the 20 quid...you know, if I pay for something I want it to work, and work fully. I was having fun with that save and now it's lost, the fun is gone. It's a matter of principle, they took my money (whatever the amount was) but also cut my fun. Even if the update fixes the issue, it's very unlikely that I would be still interested to continue that save at that point.

And let's talk about the possibility that the same issue happens again, even if I start a new career. So now I simply don't feel like playing anymore, because I'm kinda scared to get attached to a save only to see it lost again if the bug re-appears. So basically now I have a game in my Steam library that I cannot play, a game that I paid.

It's not my laptop's problem, I have reported the error, they have analysed my save game and told me that's it's the game's issue and it will be fixed in the next update. So what exactly are you talking about?

And it's not for the 20 quid...you know, if I pay for something I want it to work, and work fully. I was having fun with that save and now it's lost, the fun is gone. It's a matter of principle, they took my money (whatever the amount was) but also cut my fun. Even if the update fixes the issue, it's very unlikely that I would be still interested to continue that save at that point.

And let's talk about the possibility that the same issue happens again, even if I start a new career. So now I simply don't feel like playing anymore, because I'm kinda scared to get attached to a save only to see it lost again if the bug re-appears. So basically now I have a game in my Steam library that I cannot play, a game that I paid.
You're very unlucky for running into an issue like that then. At least you got help. And sorry, I missed the bit where you reported it already.

Last edited:
Back