FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
last 4 games in a row, I have 5-6 CCC's opponent 0 lose every game, how is that even possible. Absolute bullshit. one game fair, maybe even 2 but 4 in a row! The game is having a laugh!!! The thing with it as well it is players who can't score ever scoring against me, like come on...

View attachment 300939

interesting game to loose. 1st loss of the season, and first game that I didnt score in.... st mirren were down to 9 men, managed to score from 2 of their 4 shots which happened to all be on target, but my team along with having 3 open goals that they missed couldnt score in 10 shots on target.....

how can juventus bid for a player and get 6.5 mil plus add ons to 15 get accepted and my 20mil offer get rejected?

My assistant - who is supposed to be in charge of OI's - telling me that this player needs to be closed down and that player's being allowed too much space. Isn't that the whole point of delegating duties?

Can I just ask WHY THE **** I HAVE RONALDO, DI MARIA, BALE AND MATA IN MY TEAM AND LOSE TO BURNLEY 1-0 AT HOME?!?!?!

This gives me an idea for a fun pic: a poster of Di Matteo with the text: "It seems I FM'd the Champions League" ;)

Here it is, I didn't resist adding a second line.

View attachment 300466

As you can see below, after uploading the first, I decided to edit to a better second line.

Last edited:
But I'm using The Guardiola tactic and went on a 21 match unbeaten run..

And?

You're not very good if you download a premade tactic and just assume you're going to dominate everything. That's not what happens in football.

Which is why you need a plan B. **** happens. Not every game will go your way.

"If plan A doesn’t work, plan B is to make a change to make plan A more effective" -Brendan Rodgers

Well, I'm not good at tactics, so I download tactics, but I have a home tactic and an away tactic. And when I play matches, I sometimes change the tactics. Basically, you need a Plan B.

And?

You're not very good if you download a premade tactic and just assume you're going to dominate everything. That's not what happens in football.

I didn't say I was good, I said I was shocked how such great team lost at home even though they had around 20 shots.
The thing also is that I WAS DOMINATING competitions, yet I couldn't beat Burnley.

I didn't say I was good, I said I was shocked how such great team lost at home even though they had around 20 shots.
The thing also is that I WAS DOMINATING competitions, yet I couldn't beat Burnley.

You're not going to win every game. Not sure why you're shocked that you lost.

First Busby, Then Fergie, 3rd Scots a charm?-BY stonecold

He uses a similar tactic and never lost a game in his 3rd season.

Right, but that's not really a typical thing. Just because he did it doesn't mean you shouldn't be shocked when you can't replicate it.

In FM13 I went two seasons unbeaten with Napoli. I've never recreated that, but I'm not SURPRISED that I haven't. Going a season unbeaten requires an amazing team, a decent knowledge of tactics, a lot of concentration and more than a bit of luck.

Absolutely sick of the AI taking every chance they get when my players always miss. No matter what save, no matter the tactic, the team, the players...it's the same old bull!

Found out something new today - if you leak something to the press, it's not anonymous. And can get you the sack....

I've had the same coach struggle for a Continental A License for over a year now, and I'm getting news items about it all the time. How much extra time are they gonna give him? It's starting to **** me off, I wish he would just give up already. Or at least give me the option to cancel it.

Back