FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I've had the same coach struggle for a Continental A License for over a year now, and I'm getting news items about it all the time. How much extra time are they gonna give him? It's starting to **** me off, I wish he would just give up already. Or at least give me the option to cancel it.

Haha mike marsh seems to have been doing his for about 3 years though but don't wanna put him out of his misery quite yet by sacking him

I think your level of discipline is too low? the lower you have it, the less player fears you.

First game of the season, 98% condition, fully match fit, on as a 67th minute substitute, and twenty minutes later:

View attachment 299864

And he's still showing as 90% match fit

Last edited:
Oh, come on. In later days I've began to see posts answering someone with issues getting results with a "you're bad". That's not precisely the best answer. Sigh. I had not crossed with posts like that before.

The ref just cost me a goal!! Nicky Law couldn't get past him (it's happened before, but this looked almost intentional), lost possession by accidentally knocking it off the back of his legs, and they scored quickly on the counter.

Last edited:
Player movement needs some work when taking offensive corners, when some defender turns to get the ball from the corner, our players - the player closer to that defender - instead of attacking the ball, closing down, starts running away from the opponent player and the ball.

Last edited:
Learn to read. You put deadlines on your offers. They don't want to be pressured into accepting anything.

Hes just looking for views, this post is in 3 threads and counting..

EDIT: 4.

Why are my players being so difficult?! Sold Lee Wallace for £1.2m to Wolves (didn't want to lose him, but it was too good to turn down). David Templeton - who won't be kicking a ball until at least Christmas - wants to complain. The only way I could pacify him and avoid a full scale revolt was to promise a marquee signing. With the sales of Wallace, Black, Peralta, Faure and pre season revenue amounting to about £2.5m in total I could afford it. Had a bid of £350,000 accepted for Gary Mackay-Steven (bargain, especially since Hibs wanted £2m for Sam Stanton and Hearts wanted over £700,000 for Billy King). His agent said he wasn't keen, so I asked Jon Daly to speak to him. "I don't want to get involved. Transfers are for the club etc, etc"

Thanks for that. Btw, how are you enjoying your £5k a week for sitting out injured? Seems the ones who contribute nothing are the ones calling the shots.

Player movement needs some work when taking offensive corners, when some defender turns to get the ball from the corner, our players - the player closer to that defender - instead of attacking the ball, closing down, starts running away from the opponent player and the ball.

Has anyone notice this happening ? Is it a known issue ?

My players deciding that they no longer need to look where - or to whom - they're passing the ball. On a ten game winning run, but I'll be the first to admit that I got very lucky in the last four. Some good goalkeeping, occasional half decent tackling and some unlucky finishing have been my only saving graces when possession is gifted.

Back