FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
One final thing before I uninstall and wash my hands of this infuriatingly erratic piece of nonsense - dumping a player on his a**e is a foul and not a counter attacking opportunity.
I probably will join you soon to uninstall this game, such a big disappointment ..
too many annoying things to really enjoy the game

Currently trying non-league and the same thing happens every season for me. I start well for the first few months, get a load of injuries and then end up losing until I finish mid table.... doing my head in

Absolutely no way of having a decent defence in this league, away games are ****. The most annoying thing though is the amount of ******* players scoring 30 yard screamers against me when they have **** stats and I have scored about 3 goals from outside the box in 5 seasons!

Also my chairman is a ********, I get promoted into the Vanarama South and as a result decides to expand the stadium with a 100k loan. Normally I would be happy about this but he has halved my wage budget as a result and put the club in serious debt. The fact that he expanded it to 3000 capacity when I average about 150 a game is also ridiculous.

Last edited:
So as im playing with Dortmund. Bayern declares interest in Hummels, he gets unhappy. I promise to win champions cup, we get defeated. He is now unhappy, my whole squad is unhappy, because i dont let Hummels leave...I tell them that our squad will be bad without him, okay half of the squad isnt unhappy anymore.. But then i decide. Okay i will sell hummels and get Balanta. Nop, Apparently Bayern doesnt want him anymore... Makes me mad lol.

Can't seem to find Savitskiy since the new patch came out and i have db at large. Anyone having the same problem?

You have to load the Polish league. It's not worth it for just him though, I heard he's been massively downgraded.

You have to load the Polish league. It's not worth it for just him though, I heard he's been massively downgraded.

Ah kk, thanks for the info. ****, they've nerfed him? He was a really cheap and solid young prospect. Oh well, at least Balanta and Humam Tariq are much more affordable now XD.

is he downgraded even if I dont start a new game with the new patch? His stats was so awesome so since R.Madrid took him right before my eyes
I just decided to loan him yesterday :( And I'm a minor club in Norway so his loan fee was kinda steep for me!

is he downgraded even if I dont start a new game with the new patch? His stats was so awesome so since R.Madrid took him right before my eyes
I just decided to loan him yesterday :( And I'm a minor club in Norway so his loan fee was kinda steep for me!

Noope, he'll still be as good as he was. Database changes don't effect current games.

OK, thank you. I've had a few beers and couldn't find the post but I was sure one of you star players/legends on here
said he finally saw a full green circle after the update.

These things are really starting to f**k me off. Hopefully a rant will make me feel better.

My keeper watches the ball hit the woodwork, then watches as the ball rolls harmlessly across the 6 yard box. Easy pick up for him, or easy clearance for either of the two defenders in the vicinity. Opposition attacker runs from wherever they are, edge of the box, wide angle, outside of the box - it doesn't matter - and the goalie and two players watch him slam the ball into the goal with no attempt at defending.

I win the championship, yet the players I am trying to sign in the off season seem not to believe i will be in the premiership next year. However when i progress through to season the summary screen and 'officially' move into the premiership, players with no interest yesterday suddenly have an interest in signing for me today - have missed out on countless future free transfers because of this.

Entering premiership with just a £7 million transfer budget (after taking a bit out for wages) despite the projected balance of £40m and TV money alone accounting for more income than the club is spending per year. This is nowhere near enough to attract real talent, so I asked for more at the beginning of August, board says no. I then can't ask for any more money for the rest of august despite the rapidly rising bank balance. Able to ask board for more money just after transfer window closes, am given a huge increase in wage/trans budget but cant F*****G spend it now can i?

Cant get work permits for players who have had 30+ international caps or play for top european clubs and no explanation of the criteria for WPs so I don't know what I'm looking for in a non eu player.

The number of injuries and 'knocks' which see to it that a player has a bad game is INSANE

Assistant's advice during games often completely ruins the teams performance and pieces of contradictory advice offered with no more than a few seconds between them are completely stupid. Shouts only ever have detrimental effects. Changing mentalities seems to confuse the team instead of providing benefit (wouldn't mind all this failure with my sideline instructions/in match tactics if SOMETIMES something you did from the sidelines made a positive difference.)

Some of the best assists I've seen against my team are made by my own players.

EVERY SINGLE THING YOU ADD TO A PLAYERS TRAINING SCHEDULE MAKES THEM PLAY TERRIBLE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT TRAINING - I KNOW, SHALL WE ALL JUST SIT ON THE TRAINING GROUND AND DO CROCHET? WILL THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? BECAUSE LEARNING HOW NOT TO SHOOT INTO THE F*****G STANDS WITH EVERY SHOT IS OBVIOUSLY TOO BIG AN ASK FOR A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER.

This is probably all my own fault for not knowing tactics etc. but ranting about this F*****G WASTE of a game makes me feel a little bit better :)

amount of injuries is beyond a joke!!! with every patch this game getting worse and worse!

I've gone through an entire season with only 4 real injuries, all of them on midfielders. dont know what the fuzz is all about?!

Hate it when you have a good season and half your team decide they want to leave, Playing as Leeds finished 5th in premiership 2nd season and won capital one cup, Interest in all my key players, All decide they want to leave for champions league football, I promise them champions league football next season and they all seem happy, Then a few weeks later "I want to leave for so and so because they offer better wages", You say ok once i find a replacement, Find a replacement, Noone bids, The idiot who wanted to leave then gets ****** because hes not getting games, Complains to the team and you lose morale, You cant do nothing, You sell them the team complain, You keep them and dont play them the team complain, You keep them and play them then the replacement you signed complains!

I un-installed fm15 and went back to fm12 with a data update. IMO fm 13/14 and 15 have been awful.

The stupid thing about this new 15.3.0 update is the inclusions of recent transfers in the January transfer period.

For example in real life (and the previous patches beforehand) David Villa was at Melbourne City FC at the start of the season.
Now if you want to start a new A-League save with all the 'improvements' in the 15.3.0 patch you have to play without him...because the patch has included all the recent transfers and loan returns as in real life.

The stupid thing about this new 15.3.0 update is the inclusions of recent transfers in the January transfer period.

For example in real life (and the previous patches beforehand) David Villa was at Melbourne City FC at the start of the season.
Now if you want to start a new A-League save with all the 'improvements' in the 15.3.0 patch you have to play without him...because the patch has included all the recent transfers and loan returns as in real life.

Why would you have to do that? Just start a new save with the old database (you should be able to select it, iirc, at the start screen). All other patch changes will still be applicable.

what to say. worst manager ever. last two where bad but this time thay got it on next level. nothing works. thousand of injuries.

but worst problem of all is ofcourse tactics. absolutly nothing works after this patch and I mean nothing. I have tried about 50 if not more tactics. I used instant result and watched games after to see what is happening.

there is nothing real in this manager. and not only on this patch but in this manager overall. best working tactics were with 3 attackers :))) what team on earth is using 3 attackers and that it works???? not bayern not barcelona not real nobody uses 3 strikers.

ok they changed it in this patch. now nothing works :)

but it is hard to see that it is not at least important what goes in real life. here is only how to defeat manager gameplay. usually something stupid and not comon in real life works.

there is nothing real in managers anymore. nothing. about tactics.

and one of most irritating parts. for about 20 years it is same criterya for frendly games as for regular. :) every time huge amount of yellow and red cards. is anybody seeing it from SI??? I try to test tactic then I get red card instatnly?? it happens for me lets say every 3 or 4 friendlies (never mind do I get it or opponents) in real life it happens every houndred games.

and yes one more thing. I say it every year but now this is the LAST TIME EVER I am buying this ****.

I am sorry only to leave this forum after that couse people here where great and very helpfull.

Why does it seem like 90% of players out on loan all got injured?

Finally started a new game with Chelsea since its sort of like the "final" update, but all the players on loan keep getting injured constantly, with Piazon being the most unlucky guy, out for 9 months.

Also the tutoring for FM15 is still stupid, why can't Drogba tutor an academy kid? His importance to the team is low? Lolwut.

Update: And this is the first time i see a player with 2 injuries going on at the same time. So my Solanke got a gashed leg, out for 5-7 days, then few days later before recovering from the gashed leg, he got injured for another 5-7 days for a wrist injury. So he can't play football and train and had nothing to do and fapped so hard that he injured his wrist?

Last edited:
gashed leg and orange injury status means he's back in training!

Now to my little rage, I brought in Brad Friedel who's a model pro to tutor my younger players but the game says he's importance in my team is too low to offer tutoring!!
WTF?? I have 1 other senior GK!

Back