FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipRQ73nkN6E

yeah, even top goalkeepers do silly things, players play silly passes when not under pressure quite a lot, its just less forgiving when its a goalkeeper.

You clearly do not understand the incident. This wasn't one of those where the striker put the keeper under pressure and he fluffed his clearance or anything like that. This was a ball knocked back to him with only ONE opposition striker about 40 yards out. Yet the keeper decided to rush out and head the ball. Why doesn't the keeper, like they would IRL, let the ball run into his box and pick it up? Why go out of his way to run out of his box, under no pressure and try heading the ball? Answer that and i'll shut up.

Probably, yes.

There may be other factors that caused it though? Players started to get more match fit, so they'd have a better condition throughout the game? Tactical Familiarity could have improved, especially w.r.t. closing down? Weather improved after a difficult December period?

One noticeable thing that improved was the teams morale...

Do you play with a high tempo? I have slowed down the tempo of my game and it seems to have lowered the card count quite drastically. I can only think that rather than rushing in when closing down more, they are just putting them under a bit more pressure

Yeah normally use a slow tempo

FM2015 has arguably the worst match engine ever, defenders can't ever win a ball in their own half, all they do is stand and watch/backpeddle when the AI makes 30+ passes and run at them even they are already told to close down much more and get stuck in. 40/50+ shots/game seems to be a normality and when people complain in the official SI forum with such legitimate concerns all they are told is that ME is fine and "it's your tactics" and blaming people for "exploiting" the match engine. Who are they trying to kid? And the funny thing is the people defending the ME as if their jobs depended on it are ALL the moderators and a familiar one or two fanboys. You hardly ever see them agreeing with any criticism of the ME and game in general. They are most likely coders and employees slipped in as mods and on standby 24/7 to deride users for posting any criticism about the game, trying their best to do as much damage control as possible. And the broken player interaction system is STILL not fixed.

I've enough of this game and more so the complacent and arrogant attitude of the SI developers and have uninstalled for good.

I love how often my defenders passes to the opposing strikers and let them score. They talk about realism, but how often does things like this happen in real life to the same team? My defenders do it at least 10 times a season.

Best FM ever so amazingly realistic.

FM2015 has arguably the worst match engine ever, defenders can't ever win a ball in their own half, all they do is stand and watch/backpeddle when the AI makes 30+ passes and run at them even they are already told to close down much more and get stuck in. 40/50+ shots/game seems to be a normality and when people complain in the official SI forum with such legitimate concerns all they are told is that ME is fine and "it's your tactics" and blaming people for "exploiting" the match engine. Who are they trying to kid? And the funny thing is the people defending the ME as if their jobs depended on it are ALL the moderators and a familiar one or two fanboys. You hardly ever see them agreeing with any criticism of the ME and game in general. They are most likely coders and employees slipped in as mods and on standby 24/7 to deride users for posting any criticism about the game, trying their best to do as much damage control as possible. And the broken player interaction system is STILL not fixed.

I've enough of this game and more so the complacent and arrogant attitude of the SI developers and have uninstalled for good.
To be fair, for the most part, it IS tactical and I've shown that a few times on here. Mods there do the same.

The interaction system, much like the ME, transfer module and almost everything else, need to be understood and only then will you appreciate how good and deep it is. Not saying there aren't problems, but it's fine in the majority of cases.

You clearly do not understand the incident. This wasn't one of those where the striker put the keeper under pressure and he fluffed his clearance or anything like that. This was a ball knocked back to him with only ONE opposition striker about 40 yards out. Yet the keeper decided to rush out and head the ball. Why doesn't the keeper, like they would IRL, let the ball run into his box and pick it up? Why go out of his way to run out of his box, under no pressure and try heading the ball? Answer that and i'll shut up.
Not saying you're wrong, because you haven't posted a clip of the incident, but changing 20 yards (as per your first post) to 40 yards won't be helping your case. :P

Not saying you're wrong, because you haven't posted a clip of the incident, but changing 20 yards (as per your first post) to 40 yards won't be helping your case. :P

I don't need no case. I'm simply posting a frustration of an incident that I saw that doesn't reflect real life football. In my first post, I noted the opponent was 20 yards away from the keeper (who was a few yards out of his box) so the opponent was indeed around 40 yards out from goal. Unfortunately, some people on here - not you, without causing another endless debate, always try and find an excuse for everything. I've had my say, i've let out my frustration with the game and I will be leaving it at that. Good day.

Why does it seem like 90% of players out on loan all got injured?

Finally started a new game with Chelsea since its sort of like the "final" update, but all the players on loan keep getting injured constantly, with Piazon being the most unlucky guy, out for 9 months.

Also the tutoring for FM15 is still stupid, why can't Drogba tutor an academy kid? His importance to the team is low? Lolwut.

Update: And this is the first time i see a player with 2 injuries going on at the same time. So my Solanke got a gashed leg, out for 5-7 days, then few days later before recovering from the gashed leg, he got injured for another 5-7 days for a wrist injury. So he can't play football and train and had nothing to do and fapped so hard that he injured his wrist?

my loan players seem to get injured too, in 3 months i have 2 torn groin muscles, 1 broken ankle, 1 broken arm, 1 sprained ankle and a set of cruciates gone. Unlucky sods, shame they will never play for me now hahaha

This game is ******* bullshit, Nick Powell didn't wanna join my team(Leyton Orient) in PL, but then he joined Brighton in Championship. Joke of a game.

This game is ******* bullshit, Nick Powell didn't wanna join my team(Leyton Orient) in PL, but then he joined Brighton in Championship. Joke of a game.

First season in the PL? If you've gone up quickly, your reputation may not have caught up yet.

First season in the PL? If you've gone up quickly, your reputation may not have caught up yet.

Yeah, first season, came second first ssn in league 1, 3rd and won playoff second season in championship. Still, you'd think a player would rather play PL, regardless of team than Brighton in Championship, no?

Yeah, first season, came second first ssn in league 1, 3rd and won playoff second season in championship. Still, you'd think a player would rather play PL, regardless of team than Brighton in Championship, no?

Alternatively, Brighton's rep may be such that they can attract better players for Powell to play with.

I'm an experienced FManager although I've not played 14 apart from the demo, I bought 15 yesterday after giving into my inner Sherwood, and I must admit first looks aren't impressing me, it seems a much more complicated interface, and I really miss players having the 'dictate tempo' movement, also dislike the lack of specific playmaker and target man, as far as I have worked out so far the players will pass to the player who's role is playmaker without specific assignment, I don't understand why this has been cut out of the game as I built my tactics around these roles, however I am willing to wait and see if it works on the new game ( I say new, its not really new any more is it?)
1stpostbtw, thanks yall

Back