FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
maybe so, but the game is still heavily flawed and buggy beyond belief after the third patch. So like i already stated, why aren't SI Games working on another patch to fix the obvious issues? If the major 'updates' still produce a half-arsed product then they must be ignorant or simply incompetent at making a decent and enjoyable game.
Heavily flawed is your opinion and quite frankly, wrong. If you don't find it decent or enjoyable, don't play it.

So, I was losing to Fiorentina 2-1 and it was the 90th minute with 3 minutes added on. I get a goal-kick. Since we're losing and we're in stoppage time you'd expect the keeper to quickly pass it to the nearest player or just kick it out as fast as possible... But guess what he does! He just stands there for 40 seconds! 40 SECONDS! LIKE WHAT?!

So, I was losing to Fiorentina 2-1 and it was the 90th minute with 3 minutes added on. I get a goal-kick. Since we're losing and we're in stoppage time you'd expect the keeper to quickly pass it to the nearest player or just kick it out as fast as possible... But guess what he does! He just stands there for 40 seconds! 40 SECONDS! LIKE WHAT?!

And then the centrebacks pass it to each other, one waits more than a minute for them to try get it forward, having everything for them to go forward and one's wishing not for a shotgun, but a cannon.

Heavily flawed is your opinion and quite frankly, wrong. If you don't find it decent or enjoyable, don't play it.

The game not being heavily flawed is your opinion and quite frankly, ..... Could go on forever.

My opinion is that it is heavily flawed, and this is a frustrations thread. If you can't take off your FM tinted glasses and accept that a lot of people find this version of the game to be flawed, then of what use are on this particular thread? Just trolling by any chance?

The game not being heavily flawed is your opinion and quite frankly, ..... Could go on forever.

My opinion is that it is heavily flawed, and this is a frustrations thread. If you can't take off your FM tinted glasses and accept that a lot of people find this version of the game to be flawed, then of what use are on this particular thread? Just trolling by any chance?
Have fun with the "heavily flawed" product then, although no one mentions why, because it'll be properly explained to them then.

Look, it certainly isn't perfect, I agree, but heavily flawed is heavily off the mark.

Last edited:
Have fun with the "heavily flawed" product then, although no one mentions why, because it'll be properly explained to them then.

Look, it certainly isn't perfect, I agree, but heavily flawed is heavily off the mark.

Something is rather fishy about this forum, if anyone dares to complain about the latest patch or game in general you're immediately told some lame excuse and that it's your fault for not enjoying it.

why should people who have legitimate concerns about a product be told lies and excuses?

Something is rather fishy about this forum, if anyone dares to complain about the latest patch or game in general you're immediately told some lame excuse and that it's your fault for not enjoying it.

why should people who have legitimate concerns about a product be told lies and excuses?
You've complained about 13, 14 and 15. What exactly are the flaws?

Edit: Actually, screw it. I don't care. I've said if you don't enjoy it - don't play it. You not enjoying it doesn't mean it's heavily flawed though.

Last edited:
Flawed or not I think that people have high expectations from this game and so far the devs fell a little bit short.

I'm disappointed that the IWBs and Half Backs don't work as intended, so there I'd definitely agree.

As I said before most people acquired bad habits from previous versions of FM / CM, when the game in the old days would allow beating every single team. The game has evolved - thankfully -, people's mind in this aspect did not. There will be always aspects to improve and every single one of us can think of a few (that's why there's always a wishlist thread) but these do not turn the game unplayable or enjoyable. People are just accustomed to a tactic to solve everything without watching matches. But this was something that SI could have pay attention and it didn't when FM14 was released with some many new fixtures and mentality, fluidity, roles, duties explanations were left behind like they were previously. FM15 didn't also improve on this ! And if we can understand that by this time of year the focus is already in FM16, from a customer view it's not nice to leave things unfixed. And yes, there are things to be fixed, that's why they are acknowledge as bugs in the SI Forum. Still, the game is perfectly playable and enjoyable.

As I said before most people acquired bad habits from previous versions of FM / CM, when the game in the old days would allow beating every single team. The game has evolved - thankfully -, people's mind in this aspect did not. There will be always aspects to improve and every single one of us can think of a few (that's why there's always a wishlist thread) but these do not turn the game unplayable or enjoyable. People are just accustomed to a tactic to solve everything without watching matches. But this was something that SI could have pay attention and it didn't when FM14 was released with some many new fixtures and mentality, fluidity, roles, duties explanations were left behind like they were previously. FM15 didn't also improve on this ! And if we can understand that by this time of year the focus is already in FM16, from a customer view it's not nice to leave things unfixed. And yes, there are things to be fixed, that's why they are acknowledge as bugs in the SI Forum. Still, the game is perfectly playable and enjoyable.

oh lord help us, another buggy disaster

Majority of my players have a slight concern : wants to leave the club because of being relegated. The problem is that we are back in the Premier League. The team is Southampton and I took control in early march 2016 and guided them to Championship title. Now its august and they are still unhappy with being relegated. ffs

Majority of my players have a slight concern : wants to leave the club because of being relegated. The problem is that we are back in the Premier League. The team is Southampton and I took control in early march 2016 and guided them to Championship title. Now its august and they are still unhappy with being relegated. ffs

Yeah well, the whole player interaction/reaction was a massive failure in this year's edition. They've been tweaking it ever since release, and they're still not where they should be. It's better, but not good enough.

How fun that this sh*t is the only way SI knows how to keep the scoring low...

[video=youtube;hDGFWfqlMoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDGFWfqlMoc[/video]

And... Isnt it time to make the simulation of Joe Hart even some what mortal?!

Back