FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I'm new here. so not allowed to say much yet. But in my opinion this is the worse version of FM for many years. Too many things not working correctly. Most 'bugs' appear to have been 'fixed' with gaffa tape. SI seem to have just plastered over the cracks instead of repairing them fully. IMO the spend too much time and effort making mustaches for movember than making sure their code works. :-(

And whilst there have been some minor improvements to the graphics, why do I still always get the impression of my old commodore amiga when I play a 3D match?

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…
o.png

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the 15.3.0 winter update?? is it worth changing back to the 15.0.0 default database??

Fortunately, I don't get any of these problems for example my defenders never pass to the attackers. One problem I do hate though is when defenders miss their jumps for goal kicks which is highly frustrating

Last edited:
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the 15.3.0 winter update?? is it worth changing back to the 15.0.0 default database??

One of the points that i made was this, why should you have to settle for a half arsed-product? why aren't they working on another patch as we speak?, instead of getting the usual three and then told to shut up.

We are in March now so i doubt SI will bring out another patch, which makes me think that they simply do not care and have lost touch with their loyal fan base. They only way to deal with such incompetence and arrogance is to not buy any SI games in the future.

Just Started My Second Season Sacked My D.O.F Assistant Manager And Head Of Youth Hired Some Better Ones Then A Few Days After Hiring My Assistant My D.O.F Sacked My Assistant I Just Hired With A Rubbish Assistant Although I Had To Sack Him With My Other Choice For Assistant Thanks To My D.O.F

Just Had A WTF?!? Moment One Of My Players Who I Just Signed On A Bosman Apparently Have A Dislike Of Me Which Makes Me Wonder If They Didn't Like Me Why Would You Sign In the First Place?View attachment 294190

So I have a hot prospect CM who was making noises about more first team football. No problem, I thought. I've got like 6 people who can play in his position, and he's bottom of that list, anyway. Needs more experience.

I loan him out to another prem team, who promptly proceed to not register him for the League. And I can't recall him.

One of the points that i made was this, why should you have to settle for a half arsed-product? why aren't they working on another patch as we speak?, instead of getting the usual three and then told to shut up.

We are in March now so i doubt SI will bring out another patch, which makes me think that they simply do not care and have lost touch with their loyal fan base. They only way to deal with such incompetence and arrogance is to not buy any SI games in the future.
We always get 3 major updates. Always. The "loyal" fan base know this. Why don't you?

We always get 3 major updates. Always. The "loyal" fan base know this. Why don't you?

maybe so, but the game is still heavily flawed and buggy beyond belief after the third patch. So like i already stated, why aren't SI Games working on another patch to fix the obvious issues? If the major 'updates' still produce a half-arsed product then they must be ignorant or simply incompetent at making a decent and enjoyable game.

Just Played As BATE In The Invincible Got To The Penultimate Game And Lost Didn't Save It Unbelievable Of All The Times I Had To lOSE

Getting a little fed up with messages stating that a player has had a row with me because of my refusal to grant them first team football, even though that player hasn't spoken to me. Currently have seven disgruntled players who are claiming I've ignored their requests.

Hi guys, new to the forum.

Anyway, I'm in my first season with AFC Telford, signed this young guy called Kedesh Goddard (who has done pretty well for me might I add), I've got a tough mid-season fixture against Gateshead at home and this guy misses three penalties - that's right, THREE, in one game. It finished 0-0.

I should have taken him off in hindsight but I thought after the first miss he'd get the next one; oh no wait, he missed the next two as well. Not only that but the last two penalties I had won prior to this game were also missed by Hancock and Farrell (my first choice pen taker) respectively. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Good news is i'm sitting in 7th with hope of a play-off finish. Mind you, I could be in for the title if it wasn't for these penalties misses and my keepers forgetting that they actually have to stand in the way of the ball to save it.

Only thing that ****** me off at the moment is the disaster known as the 15.3 update... I really hope that SI is working on a new patch and release it soon. I can't be fixing stuff (mainly the 3D-animation problem) manually every time I start the game. The game has come much more unstable in other ways too. Worst patch I have had with Football Manager, ever!

Back